Is the Text Supposed to be Black Before It's Unlocked?

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kimmee

Is the Text Supposed to be Black Before It's Unlocked?

Post by Kimmee » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:35 pm

I got the trial version of a numerology program until I get 25 posts.

It says it's good for 30 days I think until I get 25 posts, but then all the text inside the program turned black-highlighted. Like black highlight over black text and I can't read it.

So it's like a gray box with black rectangles in it instead of text.

Is it supposed to do that until it's "unlocked" instead of previewing the software, or should I check to see if it's installed correctly? I don't know what happened. I just opened it for the first time, but I didn't open the program immediately once I downloaded it, so maybe the timer went down a day and that's why it got messed up!

Basically... once I get the unlock code will all the 25 programs go "correct" and not be in black-out anymore?

Sorry and thanks.

Kimmee

Post by Kimmee » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:02 pm

I have enough posts before I can unlock softwares but am wondering do I need to reinstall the softwares before I unlock them? Because I think they aren't working correctly.

I mean, if I unlock them and then I have to reinstall them again, would it work or would I need a new unlock key? The program never worked for me from the start of installing it I don't know why. Should I uninstall everything and redownload them and try again then get the unlock keys and try that, or is it working the way it's supposed to? (like you can't see it when it's not unlocked?)

I have no idea what happened to the original time I downloaded it, lol.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:01 am

Hey Kimmee,
I think the copy you have may be corrupted or something. Why dont you try reinstalling? In trial or registered version the display is the same. Also let me know the software name so that
I can help you out.

Kimmee

Post by Kimmee » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:38 pm

I deleted the program and reinstalled it, and it didn't help.

So I ended up uninstalling and finding an online program from a different site that does the same thing I was looking for. That's just weird.

I would recommend that someone take a look at Your Software Program -- MB Numerology Software for errors because it was corrupt for me. I use Windows XP and it didn't work twice!

I downloaded a different program of yours to see if it worked, and it did. So I think that individual program is somehow corrupted. Please consider checking it.

*Shrug*

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Just a thought.....what is your date format on your PC?

Is it mm.dd.yy which is the same as the program use..(US or equal)
or
do you use DD:MM:YY which are more the European way of showing date?

If you use the last one, and will try it out...go to your control panel international settings and choose USA, then start the program and see if it work like you want.

Kimmee

Post by Kimmee » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:12 pm

I use USA date formatting on my computer.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:47 pm

hello,
We have thousands of downloads daily and there shouldn't be any problem. If you can take a print screen of the error and mail it to me at swetha@mysticboard.org , then we can help you out.

Regards,
Swetha

Return to “Mystic Softwares”