where is the software help forum

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

StormGirl Blue

where is the software help forum

Post by StormGirl Blue » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:34 am

MB Tarot Software V1.85

I posted this problem many months ago but did not recieve a reply. ( expect the person that deals with thee things is away at that time.. )

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

I continued to post presuming that the problem was one that may be associated with using the trial version.

I am now using a registered version.

problem Description:
Exported decks are not able to be opened from my computer or in fact if I sent it to a friend.
program required to run it is not found..

further input..
For the notice of other users please be aware that the software does not clean uninstall.. ( quite rude.... an uninstall and new install presented me with my precious created decks, despite finding no evidence of these or trance of them in my program files after an initial uninstall .. just a heads up if your on limited drive space..

review:
all in all so far my experience with this software for the intent of sharing self created decks for users to read their own spread from my cards is not a positive one.

Perhaps this review may be reconsidered if the software performed as expected as per advertised or after such time adequate technical support may be offered.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:28 am

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback. We will work on it before our next upgrade. The help forum for softwares is Mystic Softwares forum on this board.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:50 am

Thank you Swetha..
I am sure all will be well with it after the upgrade.
In the mean time I am still able to work on the images and descriptions.

I look forward to being able to share the results with the community.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”