How accurate is the YES/NO oracle software?

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Battygurl

How accurate is the YES/NO oracle software?

Post by Battygurl » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 pm

My apologizes if this is posted in the wrong section. So I wanted to know How accurate is the YES/NO oracle software?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:39 pm

It is around 50%......

If you are the one who seek the answer, then you might increase your accuracy by evaluating everything you know about your question....but just like anything else in life....you will never reach 100% accurate predictions.(even if you get it right you never know when you get it wrong, or vice versa)..and since you must live with your life....with all ups and downs...be sure that the downs comes after you have evaluated them on your own....and not from any prediction program :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:04 pm

As with any other form of divination - the question is the important bit, think very carefully before you phrase the question.
As to the answer - sheer chance dictates that 50% is the possible outcome. Toss a coin and the odds of either heads or tails (2 choices) coming up is 50%, if you throw 100 heads the odds on the next coin being either heads or tails is still 50%.
Luke Rheinhart wrote a fantastic book 'The Dice Man' he used a dice to make his choices for him, using the dice gave him 6 options for choices.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Return to “Mystic Softwares”