Is the MB Psychic Test Software Rigged Somehow?

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

somnum

Is the MB Psychic Test Software Rigged Somehow?

Post by somnum » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Hi all -

I ask because I can regularly get 90-100% on it, when I am in beginner mode and only have to choose between 4 cards.
Normally it takes me about 5 minutes to make a card selection, but like I say, done properly, it is usually always right.
I do not get the same successes in 'real life'. I tried practicing with a single dice, and I got it correct generally 1/3 of the time - which is still above the 1/6 rate of chance, but nowhere near 100%.
I had my wife draw out some cards to me, and I would have her put one down and then I would try and imagine what it was, and I did terribly there, I got like 0 out of 6. Granted, because she was there I felt a little bit of performance anxiety, and that threw me off, but still.
Can someone think of a 'real world' test that would perfectly mirror the testing situation of the psychic program?
Is anyone here sure that the program is in fact flawlessly random (as random as you can be in a computer that is)?
Is there a way to view the source code? I am a bit of a computer programmer, so I would like to have a look.
thanks

somnum

Post by somnum » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Off topic, but since that was my first post, I noticed this site puts my zodiac as Aquarius. I was born on the cusp, Feb 19, but am usually classified as Pisces (0 degrees). Is there a way to confirm that this site is right or wrong?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:31 am

Hello,
The software is not rigged and is random :)

Regd the zodiac sign, there is a diff in signs only for people born in cusp. different calculations have different cusps.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”