Software Register Form Says I Haven't Made Enough Posts

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stephybabes92

Software Register Form Says I Haven't Made Enough Posts

Post by stephybabes92 » Sun May 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi there I have sent an email asking for help with several softwares as they are not accepting my postware requests.

Thanks,

Stephanie
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Does this help my friend?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Dear Stephanie,

This posting could give people the false impression that you are only posting to get software points, when I know that you are not.

Each individual piece of software requires a specific number of points to be earned for it to be fully registered and enabled.

The number of points required varies from one piece of software to another, but is clearly indicated to you when you agree to download it, according to the licencing rules.

Only if you are getting that error message when your existing number of posts is already equal to or greater than the indicated number of points, should you be contacting the admin about this.

If you do not have enough points, then you already know what must be done to earn the rest of them.

Such a query should only be addressed to Swetha personally in private either through a PM or using her email (click on her forum profile for links to both of these), and should not appear on any of these public forums.

Does this help my friend?

EoT  :smt007

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue May 21, 2013 3:38 am

Hello,

I think I had replied saying that you are eligible for one software for 100 posts. But you couldn't get all three softwares that you wanted. When you open each software, it shows the number of posts required.  I did not hear back from you.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”