Live Numerology Reading or Numerology Software?

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

NumbersCadet

Live Numerology Reading or Numerology Software?

Post by NumbersCadet » Thu May 16, 2013 11:19 am

Until now, I've done my own numerology readings with materials I've found on the web.

But I feel there is more to it and I don't know which path to take...

I would like some opinions from members who are using or used numerology software and also had live numerology readings: what is much better - a live numerology reading from a numerologist, which from what I've heard and read is pretty expensive or buy a numerology software which can make the same readings (all vibrations that a numerologist calculates and interprets?).

For example, yesterday I've found a numerology app for my iPhone which is marketed as the best numerology app in the world (it's called Numerology - The Pocket Numerologist): it is worth spending 10 bucks on it or I should just contact a numerologist and have live readings for me and my family?

I don't want to spend money on something that isn't worth it, because I know it's full of scams out there.

Thanks! I hope you can shed some light in this matter!
Numerology Explorer

NumbersCadet

Post by NumbersCadet » Fri May 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Nevermind the question above.

I've found my answer :)!

You can view my thoughts here: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=82271
Numerology Explorer

Return to “Mystic Softwares”