Tarot Software

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Tarot Software

Post by Abhishek » Sat May 27, 2006 1:34 pm

Hi,

This is the offical Tarot Software thread.
http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/

Give your suggestions,
Bug reports,
Upgrade Announcements,
Give your feedback
Request new feature

and everything else related to Tarot Reading Software

Thanks,
Abhishek

George

Problem with the MB Free Tarot Reading Software

Post by George » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:08 am

I downloaded the software last night and found that when i do a reading that not all the card's pictures shows up.  shows only a blacked out card with the pictue should be.  

a friendly suggestion when you click on the donate opotion have it open a new window and not use the one that you are already using.  that will make the software inpendant of anything other things you are doing at the same time.  

btw love the software... seems to get to the heart of the matter.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:21 am

In manual mode the picture of the cards don't show up.....in a speedy click serie:)

In automatic cast you will get them....tried celtic cross 10 times now and all picture was present.

Can you confirm this Georg....or did you also get blank pictures in autocast, if so try to notice which card by looking at descriptin to the right?

George

Post by George » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:25 pm

I got blank cards in manual and autocast. just ran it again and got 6 blacked out cards. always get black out card in the "three cards" "epliphas levy wheel" and "the line spreed" i stopped there.  

the pink numbers do show up on all the cards even the blacked out ones.  

the description is on the side so i can still read them so not a big issue but it would be nice to see the cards but I still will use the software and just refer to my book or cards if i need to see the card.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:34 pm

Yes...agree....but we must help the programmers....I am just a user just like you :)

It must be that some cards are linket wrong (I believe), so they show the backside. I did only try Celtic cross...but when I come back home I will try some of the others.

If you can find the name of the card....write it down together with the name of the spread.....then it's much easier for them to look into it.....agein from what I believe. :)

We had a "funny error" back here...when I could't change date....it was my countrysettings.

The same might be due here...since you are the first to "complain" about it
so you might state what OS you have :)

George

Post by George » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:02 pm

okay, i did a small controled test and ran the it several times and notice a pattern in the blacked out cards.

I ran the autocast several times for the celtic cross and noticed that all reversed cards are blacked out with the pink numbers still on them.  In my test i was getting random cups, swords, wands, pentacles, and some major arcana. they all worked right side up only the reversed where blacked out. Never had one right side up card blacked out.

I ran another control test several more times and I found that the  knight of swords when reversed from blacked out and when right side up worked fine.

this cross him (2) card is always blacked out no matter what and i don't remember last night if cross him (2) was working at all but for now every single time it did not work.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:16 pm

hmm...it seems it's something on your PC...downloaded it now....have taken several test...and all work nice...even in manual mode...(made something wrong at home....so that statment don't count)

I think you must give them your OS and your graphic card and your resolution....I have no clue how to help.

Swetha..when you push link for downloading "tarot reading" you get a new window saying "downloading rune reading"...the link has just wrong name...it gives Tarot reading software...just so you know :)

George

Post by George » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:46 pm

i'm running ME.

the resolution is set at 1024x768 true color (24bit) try it at 800x600 and no-change in the colors on the screen.
tried 1024x768 High color (16bit) and 800x600-no change.
tried 1024x768 256 color-no change.

graphic card is "intel(r)828ioe graphics controller"

i unload the software and delete down the download file empty the recycle bin.  download the software again and reloaded it still doing the samething.

also note that i have the learning tarot software and it works perfectly.  all cards works fine.  :smt017

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:58 pm

I might make a fool of myself....but I had Windowa ME myself....and what a crap.
The reason for me to call it crap was it's memory handling.
Do you have other memory software installed....if not....try to close down some of those program that are running in the background and see if this help.

You can also try the biggest spread contra a the lowest spread....are there more often blank on the biggest (Okay I know there are more card....but if the small one "never gives" then mem might be an issue)

My lasat post on it....the expert have to help you futher :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:34 pm

Is there any chance that you can up grade to XP, that should help because I can run all the software and have no prblems with this one.

George

Post by George » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:51 pm

Samson wrote:Is there any chance that you can up grade to XP, that should help because I can run all the software and have no prblems with this one.
actually, yes, i think anway, my ex has an upgrade and said i could have it because it's no longer used so i wouldn't even be breaking a lot because i would have the license to use the software.   not sure if it is xp though. we talked about that a couple of weeks ago, i forgot about that!

okay out here for now, got to get lunch and maybe cut the lawn, clean the house  :smt022

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:23 am

hi guys,
rhutobello... thanks for pointitng out the error in name .will have it corrected.
Windows ME .. i dont know what to say about it!
XP is a good option..
and GerogeSmith...feel free to clear ur doubts and point out problems.
thanks
swetha

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:34 am

true GeorgeSmith... just let us know with an exampla nd we will sort it out. pls do not feel shy or anythng.. this will just help us better our softwares.
thanks
swetha

Nichiro

Post by Nichiro » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:03 am

Tarot cards have always fascinated me. I would love to use this form of divination and see for myself how it works in real cases. I will have more questions later on.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:21 am

hello Nichiro,
try it out and let us know:)

Return to “Mystic Softwares”