Tarot Software

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

George

i think i found the problem why i can not get the reverse cards to appear

Post by George » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:03 pm

swetha wrote:true GeorgeSmith... just let us know with an exampla nd we will sort it out. pls do not feel shy or anythng.. this will just help us better our softwares.
thanks
swetha

i went to the folder where the software was downloaded to and found the folder called "cards" and there is only the face up images of the cards and not the reverse of the cards in that folder.  for some reason the software is not downloading the reverse images of the cards.  which is why it is not working when i run the software.  

what i find odd is that the learning software does not show any images at all are they being saved into a different folder other then where the program exe is?
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:17 pm

I will try...I am not a programmer but I think this is how it works :)

There is just 1 set of images.

If you mark in settings to allow reverse...the program "turn" around X card reverse. It's the same card as upright.

The meaning of the cards is in another file, if upright, the link goes to this explanation, if reverse, the link goes there.

So when you get blanc cards, I asume it's a memory problem, not a program problem.

If the last was true, you would see a lot of users pointing it out.

If you still use ME, try to install this :

http://www.download.com/FreeMem-Pro/300 ... ag=lst-0-1

If it works better you might also try out this program before you buy...have it myself and it's good

http://www.tune-up.com/

Good luck :)

George

Post by George » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:12 pm

Rhutobello wrote:I will try...I am not a programmer but I think this is how it works :)

There is just 1 set of images.

If you mark in settings to allow reverse...the program "turn" around X card reverse. It's the same card as upright.

The meaning of the cards is in another file, if upright, the link goes to this explanation, if reverse, the link goes there.

So when you get blanc cards, I asume it's a memory problem, not a program problem.

If the last was true, you would see a lot of users pointing it out.

If you still use ME, try to install this :

http://www.download.com/FreeMem-Pro/300 ... ag=lst-0-1

If it works better you might also try out this program before you buy...have it myself and it's good

http://www.tune-up.com/

Good luck :)
try the freemem with no luck maybe next week when i find some more time i will try tune-up.  although i doubt it i'm pretty much at the time that i don't need to use MBreading software.  i'll just live with the problem.  thanks for all your help you have been a god sent to talk to  :smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:49 am

thanks Rhutobello for making my task easier:)

princessjm2006

Just What I Needed

Post by princessjm2006 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:43 pm

:smt023  My soulmate told me that I needed to get more assertive, so I did a chakra spread to see which parts of me were blocked.  It turned out that just about everything from the solar plexus up was having problems.  But the good thing about that was that the spread gave me ideas of how to handle it.  Thanks.

Princess

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:23 pm

welcome Princess... hope the softwares helpu..thats our main aim in making them:)

mysticreader1245

Tarot softward

Post by mysticreader1245 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:19 pm

I'm new to tarot software.  Been reading cards for years but never thought of using computer even though I'm very computer literate.  Been doing some side by side readings and getting nearly identical readings so that's pretty encouraging.  I have noticed some typos in the results from the software readings.  (Occupational hazzard.  I'm in a communication profession and I proofread everything!)  Other than that, I'm facinated with it so far.  Can't wait to continue to exploring it.
Best regards.

astrael

Question on the Registration

Post by astrael » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:26 am

I do have one question regarding the registration of the software. It states that you need to make 10 meaningful posts to receive the key for the software. What is deemed a "meaningful post"? I'm kind of cloudy on that subject. I would really appreciate a reply. Thank you all.
Blessings,
Lady Astrael
Blessings,
Astrael

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:17 am

helo,
meaningful implies...posts that carry some dicussion and not just single world or hello posts.

Ellen R

tarot

Post by Ellen R » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:38 pm

Hi there
I'm new to the mystic board so I dont understand everything yet . Im reading posts mainly. I'm interested in tarot reading software where do I get it from

Ellen
Ellen

frozenfire

Tarot Card

Post by frozenfire » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:36 am

I have typed in the birthdays of some of my friends and I have noticed there are quite a few spelling mistakes.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:19 pm

well....hopefully you manage to understand what the program say anyway....or if not...just delete it ...we don't want you to suffer :)

readingsbydesiree

Blacberry curve

Post by readingsbydesiree » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:31 pm

Hi,
I was wondering if I could install this softwaqre on my blackberry curve.

jennifercrowe

Software

Post by jennifercrowe » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:27 am

I love the tarot software.  I have being reading tarot for years and it is something that I really needed because atfer so many years it is nice to be refreshed about the cards and there meanings

nasser2007co

Post by nasser2007co » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:01 pm

what is a tarot?
han

Return to “Mystic Softwares”