Subliminal Message Software

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Subliminal Message Software

Post by Abhishek » Sat May 27, 2006 1:35 pm

Hi,

This is the offical Subliminal Message Software thread.
http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/

Give your suggestions,
Bug reports,
Upgrade Announcements,
Give your feedback
Request new feature

and everything else related to Subliminal Message Software

Thanks,
Abhishek

humboldtdave

How do we change the messages?

Post by humboldtdave » Wed May 31, 2006 6:10 am

Even after personalising my "goals" and updating the "programs" to run, having slowed the messages down enough to conciously read them I noticed every single one of them simply said "test".  How does one actually get the right messages for the individual to start replacing the "test" messages?

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed May 31, 2006 7:29 am

Hi,

what is the Operating System and browser version you are using?

Thanks,
Abhishek

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed May 31, 2006 7:33 am

Please also note that according to research your brain can read and understand even quick flashes of messages. thats how even subliminal advertisement works. so there is no need to consiously read them.

just a subtle hint works for the mind just as well. i'll try to find more matter on this and post for your reading.

Abhishek

humboldtdave

Opp sys

Post by humboldtdave » Wed May 31, 2006 10:57 pm

Windows XP - Home ed.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:59 am

looking into it. will get back to u soon... if anyone else facses the same prb . do let us know. pls give ur OS and browser version.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:31 pm

Hi,

We have looked high and low. but havent found this error anyplace. i would say that during download / install the file somehow got curropted. we even have asked several people who use this software but noone else seemed to be having this problem.

The only thing i can think of now is that you try downloading a fresh copy and reinstalling the software after full uninstall.

Use the uninstall option given under start > all program > MB Free Subliminal Message Software >> Uninstall.

you may need to remove the golas file manually, in case the uninstaller does not. to do so please go to

c:\program files\

locate folder MB Free Subliminal Message Software and delete the whole folder.

after you do this... download a fresh copy and install again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Abhishek

raywong0803

Re: How do we change the messages?

Post by raywong0803 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:53 pm

humboldtdave wrote:Even after personalising my "goals" and updating the "programs" to run, having slowed the messages down enough to conciously read them I noticed every single one of them simply said "test".  How does one actually get the right messages for the individual to start replacing the "test" messages?
I experienced the same thing once. Then I exit the program completely, and launched it again, then the problem went away.

I also find that even when I stop the flashing, deselect the previous program and select the new one, then I hit "start" again, it just kept displaying the previous program messages. The software couldn't update itself properly. That means if I want to select a different program than the one that is currently running, I need to completely exit the software and start it again to do it.

Another problem is that the flashing disturbs the windows submenu. Very often, but not always, when I right click on the desktop for the submenu, the submenu disappears when the message flashes. The same problem for icq, I couldn't switch users because of this problem. When I click and open the menu, it disappears sooner than I was able to click anything on it.

pranay

Post by pranay » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:53 am

what are sublimil messeges and how can the software be used??

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:36 am

Hey do u think it will still work, if u increase the max time from 200 milliseconds to 500 milliseconds.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:51 pm

vishwas thats a gud suggestion.. but will ahve to look into the update thing.
pranay.. subliminal messages are ones that keep coming in the back ground. fr eg like some habit u trying to quit.. and the more u notice them subconsciously.. the more u take it seriously.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:14 am

It all happens subconsiously pranay, & it tries to help u get rid of negative habits or feelings.

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:12 pm

I know how this program works and it does work but it does have some bugs that need fixing up, once I can figure out what the problem is I'll let you all know.

pranay

Post by pranay » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:20 pm

i tried it 2day and i cud barely notice the messages....just a flicker in the background...that too barely noticable..

raywong0803

Post by raywong0803 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:08 pm

satanic-pranay wrote:i tried it 2day and i cud barely notice the messages....just a flicker in the background...that too barely noticable..
Actually, the messages are supposed to be NOT noticed by you consciously. The purpose is to imprint the messages in your deeper mind (subconscious). If you can read the messages, your rational mind will get in the way and think about the meaning thus hindering the subliminal programming process. In short, the less noticeable they are, the faster they go into your subconscious mind.

And don't worry, your subconscious mind is so smart that it can pick up messages your conscious mind can't, even at one tenth second per message.

One more thing, it's been said that it takes at least 21 days for the mind to pick up the new way of feeling and thinking things. So make sure that you've been exposed to the messages of the chosen program for at least 21 days before your proceed to the next.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”