Subliminal Message Software

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aganon

Post by Aganon » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:06 am

Has anyone else had the problem where, the message changes your current task, such as:
when entering your address into the http bar, when the message comes up, it highlites the whole address, messing it up?
Also, when i right click to bring up the menu, if the message pops up, then the menu will close. This counts for any sort of drop down menu.

I along with the many others, would highly appreciate it if you could lose the text box. I had another program, it was a trial version, that did not have a text box, and it was a LOT less distracting. The text box brings a lot of attention to the message.

If these problems were updated and fixed, this program would be a lot better.

Thank you for your help already, and of course for making this program.

peacebull

Question and Compliment on Sub software program.

Post by peacebull » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:02 am

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to say that I think that the subliminal message software is working.  I have nearly all the programs checked though.  Should I only work on one program at a time or is it okay to work them all at once?

capricorn4h

Post by capricorn4h » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:03 pm

Hi I want 2 know that how many affirmations should I select at a time to my Goal to take quick effect, I m not getting any change for about 25 days as I have selected lots of affirations at a time, and 1 more thing I have noticed that when I select Randomly on screen some times half of the sentence hide out of the screen I mean some times it shows only half sentence and other half part go out of screen limits.

spookchild

runtime error

Post by spookchild » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:39 pm

Hi I just downloaded the subliminal software yesterday and I was able to add some of my own custom programs and affirmations. Unfortunately, when I went back later to adjust and reword some of my affirmations, I find that I cannot edit them anymore. I get the message: "runtime error '55'. File already open" and then if I click on "OK" the whole program shuts down. Is this some sort of bug in the program, or could my computer be wonky?

I am running WinXP Professional

Thanks in advance for offering the software, creating this message board, and possibly helping me with this problem.

aurian501

what setting

Post by aurian501 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:10 am

i just got the program and  I was not sure should I be seeing the flashes of messages at all or do i have it set to display too long?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:36 am

>>i just got the program and  I was not sure should I be seeing the flashes of messages at all or do i have it set to display too long?

hello,
u need to set the subliminal message frequency and position etc and click on start showing message.
also if u get this runtime error 55... pls send me an image of the error screen. i wud suggest u shut the prg and restart.

capricorn4h

Post by capricorn4h » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:52 pm

No reply for my question

again my question was

I want 2 know that how many affirmations should I select at a time to my Goal to take quick effect, I m not getting any change for about 25 days as I have selected lots of affirations at a time, and 1 more thing I have noticed that when I select Randomly on screen some times half of the sentence hide out of the screen I mean some times it shows only half sentence and other half part go out of screen limits.

petite Anne

Post by petite Anne » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:56 pm

Hi,
I install mb subliminal program it did work the 3 first days, I even put some goals on my own, but now I have a little window
saying this  

Run time error'62':
              In put past end of file

Please somebody  tell me what to do, I am not very good with computer...
Thanks.
Petite Anne.
<edited> Link has been removed. Please see http://mysticboard.org/mediakit.html to add link to signature.

petite Anne

Post by petite Anne » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:00 am

Oh, by the way my computer run XP

Petite Anne.
<edited> Link has been removed. Please see http://mysticboard.org/mediakit.html to add link to signature.

elizabeth46

what is unlock?

Post by elizabeth46 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:52 am

Why post ten times then receive an unlock code? what am I going to unlock? Will this make the program stop flashing "TEST" and start flashing my selected messages? I'm using win98 on a suped up Dell Latitude. FireFox. Thanks.

elizabeth46

"test" flashing fixed

Post by elizabeth46 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:24 am

I flushed the program and manually deleted the folder, as suggested below, &nbsp;and downloaded a fresh program, and it's working fine. I Think the original download was faulty because it came from a mirror site. The 2nd one was directly from mysticboard. I would still like to know what "unlock" is about. Thanks![/b]

FraAngelico

Random vs Centre of screen

Post by FraAngelico » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:17 am

Does anyone notice any more or less of an advantage putting the message in the centre of the screen, or randomly?
Thanks
Fra Angelico

elizabeth46

random vs centered

Post by elizabeth46 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:14 am

I've tried most of the bells and whistles in the few days I have used the program, and I have concluded that random annoys me. When the msg flickers here and there it disrupts my attention. When the msg is centered, I know where to expect it to appear and I quickly forget about it. Just my opinion.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:26 am

hell,
u can stop the message" test " frm appearing anytime. u dont need the unlock code for that. u just need to choose ur affirmations.
unlock code is for removing the initial nag screen.

SVH

Post by SVH » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:17 pm

I'm on a Mac

Return to “Mystic Softwares”