Subliminal Message Software

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat May 30, 2009 11:49 am

You can't read them like a book....but your brain will notice them...and might change toward what you are trying to learn.....be aware that you can make your own list for what to focus upon.

jaygala

Help File

Post by jaygala » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:09 am

Where can i get the help file

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:20 am

naturalhaven

Subliminal Massage Software

Post by naturalhaven » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:00 am

I have a little problem with this software. I can get it to minimize to the task bar.
the next is I can not set my goals date. Is there anyone who can help!
GMTA:-

Mike Voyce

Statistics

Post by Mike Voyce » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:17 pm

What is the evidence that subconscious minds take notice of typescript on a computer screen?

I'm agnostic about whether it works but I would like to know if there is any research.

Regards,

Mike
mike

naturalhaven

Sub software

Post by naturalhaven » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 pm

There seem to be no help files, in this software. I just install it on my computer. So in three weeks I may be able to tell if thing is shifting. Because I read it take 21 days to change a habit.
GMTA:-

Kahalan

Post by Kahalan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 pm

If you have the subliminal message software window open while the software is running it flashes every time a message comes up. even if its behind another window it comes infront for a second which is rely anoying. ive also noticed that if you're typing with it running and you press a letter at the same time as the message flashes up, the letter sometimes doesnt get typed.

Kahalan

Post by Kahalan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:23 pm

I was also wondering if there is an optimal amount of time the message should display for. It says youprobably wont notice the messages but i have mine set to the shortest display time available and i stil notice them most of the time, is this stopping it working properly?

Kahalan

Re: Subliminal Massage Software

Post by Kahalan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:25 pm

naturalhaven wrote:I have a little problem with this software. I can get it to minimize to the task bar.
the next is I can not set my goals date. Is there anyone who can help!
Just click the cross in the top right of the window, it gets rid of the window but the software keeps working.

Kahalan

Re: Statistics

Post by Kahalan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Mike Voyce wrote:What is the evidence that subconscious minds take notice of typescript on a computer screen?

I'm agnostic about whether it works but I would like to know if there is any research.

Regards,

Mike
There's lots of research, if you google it you will find lots. A scientific magasine called new scientist did an article about it saying that it definately works. Its been shown to increse the number of sales when used in adverts and it was used in a horror film (i think it was "The Exorsist") to make the audience more scared.

Kahalan

Post by Kahalan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:48 pm

I have noticed that when a sublminal message flashes up it closes drop down lists even if you havnt selected the option you want. This is particularly annoying as it means you either have to chose an option before the next message flashes up or you have to stop the messages while you make your choice. I think this is something that should be fixed if possible.

Dionysus

Post by Dionysus » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:39 am

this program has helped me a little, but the current version has a bug that annoys me: every time I type into my internet browser and the subliminal message appears, the text is immediately replaced by the character I pressed the very next second.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:55 am

ohh... that's bad could you send me a screen shot if possible. we will have it rectified in the next upgrade.

MysticR

Did not receive email with extension code.

Post by MysticR » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:42 pm

I have downloaded MB Subliminal image v 1.10 software. I could not open it at all. Message was trial period is over even though i could not open it. I tried by requesting extending trial period option. I got confirmation page for the same with message that i will receive the code by email.  I have not recieved it by email yet. Is there any other procedure to check it out?

MysticR

How many post?

Post by MysticR » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:51 pm

How many post do i need to post to get free registration code(MB Subliminal Images v 1.10)? Can i post anywhere under any topics on mystic board or do i need to post only under subliminal message software topic

Return to “Mystic Softwares”