Subliminal Message Software

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pranay

Post by pranay » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:11 pm

thanx....ill do that from now

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:41 am

Thanx for the info raywong0803, no one mentioned that, & I was thinking why isn't it still working. Thanx for the info.

raywong0803

Post by raywong0803 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:22 am

You are welcome. Here are some rules on writing effective subliminal messages:

1. Always write the messages in present or present continuous tense. If you write your messages in future tense, you subconscious will always keep the goal in the future, never really reaching it.

2. Always phrase the messages in a positive syntax because the subconscious can't understand "negatives".

Take quitting smoking as an example, DON'T write:

I don't like smoking.
(The subconscious would just skip the "don't" and the message becomes "I like smoking", which is the opposite of what we want.)

Instead, we could try:

I hate smoking.
Smoking makes me sick.

Better yet, skipping the whole word "smoking" skilfully in the sentence is even more powerful, since it doesn't bring up the idea of smoking in our mind and the urge will fade away even faster, like:

I enjoy clean air.
I only breathe in fresh air.
I only allow clean air in my lungs.

....and so on, you get the idea.

3. Don't make too bold a claim that your deeper mind rejects it right away. For example, don't say "I am a billionaire" if you are not. If you want to change your wealth consciouness for the better, try messages like "I am getting richer everyday" or "I am prospering in every aspect of my life" and so on.

Hope that helps.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:39 am

Any more suggestions??

Those u gave are useful. Thanx for them.

raywong0803

Post by raywong0803 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:39 am

You're welcome. Words like "choose" and  "allow" are also powerful and easily accepted by the subconscious. Examples:

I allow myself to be successful.
I allow good things to come to me.
I allow the environment to bring me what I need.
I allow money to flow freely in my life.
I choose to be happy.
I choose to focus on the good.
I choose to be positive.
I choose success.
I choose happiness.

...and the list goes on. Be creative.:smt002

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:13 pm

What do u think is the basic minimum time needed in between 2 messages, & what is the minimum time & maximum time that it should be displayed???

raywong0803

Post by raywong0803 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:33 am

Vishwas wrote:What do u think is the basic minimum time needed in between 2 messages, & what is the minimum time & maximum time that it should be displayed???
I think it doesn't really matter. I'd say just fast enough to escape the reading eye but not so fast that it shows up as distorted fonts on screen. I usually go for somewhere between 20millisec to 60millisec. But I think it's still OK to make them slow enough to read, you can just ignore them and go about your tasks.

The time interval is also personal. I set it at 2 seconds between messages. It's really up to you.

justrafa

Post by justrafa » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:25 pm

i just get this amaising software i recomend you put 20ms every 5 secont that realy worke for me

Karen George

Post by Karen George » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:04 pm

I am glad I checked out this thread. I did not know all of this and it will help me in my goles now that I know how to word them. Thank you all.
imkarong

Karen George

had another program

Post by Karen George » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:17 pm

I had another program that did the sublimal but it did not give you the freedom of programing it your self to your needs. I think I will like this one so much better. SO far the only thing I see that I would like to see changes is the jump it makes when the message is put up. Other then that it looks like I will realy enjoy this one.
Thanks for all your time.
imkarong

Anissa31

Post by Anissa31 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:38 am

I think it would be a lot more effective if it were not in a text box. The text box attracts way too much attention to the concsious mind. I used another program where it was only text without a text box and it was a lot less noticable ...a lot. I really wish there were a way to remove it. Any ideas? Can this be done?

Also, I noticed another glitch. Even though I have it programmed to subliminally project my custom made affirmations, it will still incorporate some of its own ocassionally! It has to be another glitch. If I restart it, it will work properly for a while, then go back to adding extra messages. I made sure no other boxes were checked and it still gives other messages not programmed by me. Anyone else having this problem?

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:43 am

maybe it is glitch... we will look into this and have it corrected as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Anissa31

Post by Anissa31 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:59 am

Thank you, Abhishek. Is it possible to remove the text box and have only the text?
I appreciate your time and I LOVE this board!! :)

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:12 pm

I am not sure... but i dont think it is possible to remove the box. i'll need a few days to look into this. i will be sure to get back to you all. and try to implement all suggestions given here in the upcoming versions.

Regards,
Abhishek

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:47 pm

Anissa31 wrote: Also, I noticed another glitch. Even though I have it programmed to subliminally project my custom made affirmations, it will still incorporate some of its own ocassionally!
Have you umarked those other programs you don't want displayd?

Have you umarked in settings " random" and tried "as written" ?

Return to “Mystic Softwares”