Samantha's Class 2006

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

welcome to the class!

Post by samantha234 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:28 pm

Hi rodger, :smt006
We are so glad you are here! You can start at the first lesson -the court cards, it will tell you all about the people in the readings. there are 4 parts, but take your time. There are 12 other people in this class so far and they will help you and so won't I!
there are also combinations, and keywords in rider-waite forum for each card. feel free to add your own interpretations to share with all of us. If you don't have the cards yet, download the free software learn tarot on the website,. It will help you! When everyone is ready, we will start reading the cards! So learn, mingle , but most of all have fun!
                                                      Love and Light,
                                                           Samantha

cheeria

Tarot Class

Post by cheeria » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:46 pm

Hi,  :smt006  
I am interested in signing up for the tarot classes.  What do I need to do to sign up.  How is the lessons given.  I have been working diligently on learning the tarot because I love it and it is in my soul.  I came by this site through a online group that I belong to.  I am a newbie to the tarot and want to learn as much as I can.  Can you please tell me what is my next step to sign up for the free tarot classes???? How will I received my lessons.  Thank you
With Hugs
Cheeria    :smt008

Rhutobello

Hey Cheeria:)

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:57 pm

I can see that Samantha our emenent teacher is not online, but your post is all you have to do in order to sign up for the class.
As a classmate I welcome you:)

We have started on the court cards, if you look a bit down you will find 4 family storys...start to read them.
Samantha will soon welcome you and give futher notice.

cheeria

I am confused SORRY

Post by cheeria » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:17 pm

Hi,
I just joined your class forum today, and I am sorry to say I do not know where to find the lessons, on which board.  LOL   :smt015   Can someone point me in the right directionsand where I can read the stories mentioned , please tell me under what heading do I find it and the class.
Hugs and Thanks so Much
Cheeria   :smt020

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:48 pm

Yea,,,we all need time to find our way around this forum...lot of good stuff and you will soon feel at home.

This topic stand on the top of the forumpage about Tarot....The 4 lessons are almost at the bottom...but here is the link for the first one.
then when you go out you will find those 3 other:)

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=11374

You do the right thing...just ask....we all love to help each other:)

samantha234

Lol! Teacher is now online!

Post by samantha234 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:50 pm

Welcome to our funny and helpful class, cheeria! I'm sure you'll love it! You've already made a friend. :smt006  look at the lessons, take your time,read the posts, we are all here to help you! Oh and have fun!lol

Thank you,Rhutobello, for being there! I really appreciate it! Keep up the good work! I love this class! :)

AngTarotNovice

Join

Post by AngTarotNovice » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:58 pm

Hi,
 I am brand new this week and would like to sign up for your tutorials.

Thanks,
Ang

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:29 am

Welcome ang! :smt006 Consider yourself signed up! :) The first lesson is in the learn tarot forum, it has 4 parts, also please read other topics, they all have to do with this course! Take your time,make yourself at home, chat with the other classmates, there are 13 others, but most of all have fun! Post your questions, your interpretations, and when everyone is ready we will go on to the next lesson! Have fun and enjoy yourself! We are glad you are here!
                                                                            love and light,
                                                                                samantha

dee

hello everyone

Post by dee » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:58 pm

Hello everyone!

A self-introduction to start with! The 'MYSTIC' is part of my day-to-day life- as a 'medium' for: universal knowledge and personal energy work!

Our group-called the Jade fire group- holds public meetings, in Bombay, once a week where all are welcome; and many other workshops, talks, classes on all things 'mystic' are carried on through the year!

And as for Tarot…. ah my passion...! I do not view it a subject to 'learn' but a world to enter ....with infinite adventures and learning within it....! And I have been wandering its many dimensions for a few years…through its adrenalin-rushing setting called ‘life glorious (conscious) life’! And winding my way up and down those misty peaks where you would think nobody is there- but it seems that universal tourists seem to be increasing in droves! The board half hidden in the mist reads… “ Super-consciousness!” And that’s not all –between these two moving points I meander in and out of many secret pathways, with inset doors opening into a hundred different dimensions, within a milieu called the inner mind…!  And yet its magical arms bring past and future – and indeed all dimensions in to our HERE AND NOW!

This board seems a beautiful forum for sharing and learning and after i explore it a little i hope to jump right in and participate….

Divyaa kummar

samantha234

welcome dee

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:36 pm

we are glad to have you here! You write beautifully!
did you want to sign uo for the classes or are you checking it out first? Let me know ok? We'd love to have you as a part of them and i'm sure you could also teach us a few things as many of my students have! Its a learning experience for us all!

love and light,
                                                                            samantha
p.s. please post in the introduce yourself forum so others will also know you are here and can welcome you too! :)

samantha234

hi again!

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:39 pm

I just read the bottom of your post! There is a discussion post on quantum physics I started in general discussions forum. Maybe you can share some information with us! I am very interested in knowing more about it!
                                                                           Thanks

xiyang

Post by xiyang » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:49 am

Hello,  my name is xiang( means sunset). I am very glad to sign this free class.

I have 2 deck, one is The Rider Waite tarot, the other is The tarot of new vision. I chose Riders, coz they give me strong feelings, and good for beginner. I prefer using my Mini new vision deck, coz they are fit for my hands. Sometimes, I review the same card by 2 decks, the opposit side might help me to do the reading.  When I do the reading at night time, I take my Mini deck, coz the soul card is Hermit; I take Ride Waite (original one) if I do the reading at day time, coz the soul card is Sun.

My problem 1. Be objective. I am less confident when I do self reading;
                 2. Choose the spread to fit the question. I know Celtic is almost universal spread, and it is the first spread I use, but it is hard spread to explain.
                 3. Keep practicing. The most effective way to learn tarot is keep practicing.

Wish I am able to make progress with every one here.

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:59 am

Hey welcome to our class xiyang our teacher samantha is great!  :)  :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:46 pm

hello xiyang..
welcome to the class:))

AlaskanRain

Would love to sign up

Post by AlaskanRain » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:00 pm

I'm signing up...Thank you so much..
Sherry

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”