Samantha's Class 2006

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:03 pm

welcome to our growing class, brian! :smt006
all lessons are in the learn tarot forum, go at your own speed, nobody rushes here! :)  sign in every day so i know you are here, go to rider-waite forum for the meanings of the cards, many of our students have also added their own meanings that works for them, will be interesting for you.
But most of all study, mingle, post and have fun! more lessons will be added in the future!
 if you have any questions, post them in the question topic and me and the others will help you!This is a team course, we all work together! :smt008
Have fun!
                                                                         Love and light,
                                                                               Samantha

chamunda

Free Tarot Reading Classes

Post by chamunda » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:10 pm

Dear,

I am glad I am  here. I am practicing astrology for quite some time and  I have used Tarot Cards in past for some readings but I want to learn more and more.

Thanks

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:23 pm

welcome chamunda! :smt006
you are all signed up so go and sign in at the learn tarot forum so we all know your here! No pressure, no hurry, The main part of this course is to learn, mingle, share and have fun! You will find the meanings of the cards in the rider-waite forum also.
                                                                       have fun,
                                                                               samantha

Elf Wizard

Greetings! :-)

Post by Elf Wizard » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:43 pm

Hi, :-)

I know only a few things for this particular theme. I'm currently on learning proccess from various sources.

THANKS for this excellent idea!!!

Best Regards!!!
Say "Friend" and pass, or...

karenzeller

Joining the program

Post by karenzeller » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:06 pm

I have downloaded the info and tried to access it, with no luck!  

I have had several TAROT readings and worked with cards off and on for many years.  I have so much more to learn!  Memorizing the meanings would be so good for me.  

How do I get started?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:24 pm

Welcome all of you, from 1 of your class mates :)
Karenzellar...I am not sure I understand you right, but for the class there is no info to download, you find all in the Tarot forum under different topic.

MysticBoard have develop 2 great programs though. 1 for the cards to learn the notes...and 1 for a simple readings with the same notes. These you find here:  
http://mysticboard.org/di ... softwares/

So just start to read about cards....post your interpretion of the cards under each card:
http://mysticboard.org/ba ... ation.html

or if you feel confident enough start to attend our readings, we have had two :)

We are all friends here and the best way to learn it is to partisipate in diffrent events and not be shy :)

Aeon

Is it too late to sign up?

Post by Aeon » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:12 pm

Hi
I would be very greatful to be welcomed to your class.  Very nice Idea.  Im interested in learning diffretn spreads, origins, theories of how the cards themselves work, and I really could use some help with interpreting reversals.  I currently have the rider waite deck but also enjoy the quest deck. Im also interestede on anyones views on how the tarot relates with astrology.   Thank you. I am very appreciative.
aeon

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:22 pm

I can see Samantha isen't online...so I will help you.
You have done enough in order to sign up:)
Just read my post over yours...to see how to proceed.
Better start with basic first...then move over to what are around Tarot, or the info will overwhelm you...and you will stop, at least i will :)
I am just your class mate...look forward to interactions in class :)  (don't think to much about reverses yet...many good readers don't use them at all)

Aeon

Thanks

Post by Aeon » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:31 pm

Hi Rhutobello

thank you. I appreciate your input anad help. Im sure ill have many questions to ask. Nice to meet you
AEon

darkangel33

tarot class

Post by darkangel33 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:47 am

hi i would like to join the tarot class.My name is jennifer and i am learning the tarot

samantha234

hi!

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:28 am

Welcome to the class elf wizard, karenzeller,aeon, and darkangel (jennifer)!
We are so glad you decided to join us! And thank you too rhutobello, for helping me out when I couldn't be here! :)
 All the lessons are in the learn tarot reading forum, plus the card meanings are located in the rider-waite forum, upright and reversed. :)
Sign in before you start studying everyday so we know that you are here, we are all on different levels here so begin where you need to. If you have any questions we all will help you. The main thing here is to have fun while you are learning , so post, share, mingle and have a good time. There is no rush or pressure, everyone goes at their own pace.
If you would like to know your class mates, there names are listed under class members, please also check there to welcome in new members also!
 Well, have fun! Let me know if i can be of any assistance! :)

love and light,
                                                                                    Samantha

tonycalcroft

hello

Post by tonycalcroft » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:01 am

hi :smt006  
just downloaded software for learning Tarot, don't know my way round at the moment or who I'm writing to. I'm Tony, I have alway's been interested in Astrology and/or Tarot but never done anything about it. I,m a Scopio, Dragon just to fill you in, I'm quite seriously interested in learning the Tarot. Don't know what else to say 'cept that I'm quite pleased I found this site especially as I wasn't really looking and also I bought a Tarot deck earlier today with a book to help my how to read them, can't believe it.
warm regards tony

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:35 am

hello tony,
we r here to help. u can ask all ur queries on the board. u can also visit the help site for the software to se how it works.
swetha

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:00 pm

Hi Tony :smt006
, Welcome to the class! All the lessons are on the learn tarot and rider waite forums!  Take your time, mingle with the others, share your thoughts and sign in every day so we know you are here!
 This is a no pressure class, everyone goes at their own pace, and picks and chooses the lessons needed as we are all on different levels here! We all work as a team and help each other out and also have alot of fun doing it! So begin when you are ready, and i'll introduce you to your classmates! :)
                                                                               love and light,
                                                                                   samantha

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:22 pm

welcome Tony :) good to have you in class.

Tarot is exciting and if you follow Samanthas class I am sure we will have you up running in no time :)

I am one of your class mates and I will help you with what I know...just remeber to ask :) :)

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”