Tutorials on Reading the Rider-waite tarot

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

What other tutorials would you be interested in?

astral projection
No votes
getting to know your spirit guides
64%
near death experiences
7%
how to become a medium
7%
telepathy
14%
creating your special place
No votes
psychic protection
7%

Total votes: 14

samantha234

Tutorials on Reading the Rider-waite tarot

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:23 pm

I will be giving lessons on the rider-waite tarot for anyone who is interested in learning. :smt006
You have a listing of the keywords for each card, but there are many other meanings associated with them. I will tell you the ones I use. I will teach you how to use combinations and create a story. I will teach you the various spreads used and which ones are best for the question and the client. I will also help you to access the psychic power within you using the cards as a guide. I will teach you about the timing so you can can  give an aproximate time to your clients such as the number of weeks, months, days, etc. I will show you how to know the seasons, such as winter, spring, fall, etc. I will also teach you how to pick up names, initials, and picture  situations in your mind. I will tell you my secrets. :)
  I wish this to be an interactive course, I would like to know your progress, any difficulties you may have, if maybe you pick up different meanings for the cards or even an easier way of doing things. I will post all tutorials in order on the board, and when we are finished, I would like each of you to do a reading for someone else. Practice, practice, practice!
 I believe that there are a lot of you out there who can read the cards, you just don't know it yet! :)
 If you are interested and would like to begin the journey, please sign up here as I would like to know you better! I will help you anyway I can! And if you have a question, please feel free to ask me, I promise I don't bite!  :smt002
       Lets travel the world of the psychic together! Sign up now and welcome to the class! :)
                                                                         Love and Light,
                                                                                 Samantha
P.S. This is a free course!  Compliments of the mysticboard forum! Bring your friends!

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:50 pm

I am interested...

maybe we can use our two softwares....

mb free learn tarot software and mb free tarot reading software.

Abhishek

Dreams

Post by Dreams » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:59 pm

me too interested! maybe u can  guide us and make us understand our psychic abilties which we have been avoiding till now :smt002

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:04 pm

this is a cool idea!!
i am sure u can help us make our softwares better and give us ideas for making new ones that can b used by novices as well as experts:)

samantha234

great idea!

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:09 pm

We can use the software as a guide and for those people who haven't got a deck as yet, but add our own thoughts and psychic visions to it! that is a great idea, the software is great and free, and we can use the tutorial to add to it together! :) I didn't even think of that, I am sorry, its all the thoughts flying thru my brain! I am excited about this :)
Don't forget to sign up at the post so i know who is here! :smt006
Bye for now, see you soon!
P.S. Don't forget to download the software!
                                                                                                                                            Samantha

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:19 am

i just cant wait to start:)
i am very much interested in relating the cards to ur intuition.
thanks samantha

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:20 am

your  very welcome! we will start on monday! :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:03 pm

I have taken your poll and I believe you can tell which one I choosed:)

On the other hand I hope to be here so long that I can go true them all :smt004

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:36 pm

I hope so too! We love having you here! :)

jyotimirpuri

very interested

Post by jyotimirpuri » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:28 am

i am really very very interested i would look to learn how to be accurate to read the time the tarot cards predict thanks a million
interested in tarot reading, fengshui, reiki, numerology

pixey55

Post by pixey55 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:04 am

great idea, cant wait to hear more!

pixey55

Post by pixey55 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:01 am

i am interested as well...

jyotimirpuri

Post by jyotimirpuri » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:16 am

i am waiting to hear more about the course i am eagerly waiting to learn from you and be more confident
interested in tarot reading, fengshui, reiki, numerology

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”