Samantha's Class 2006

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

George

Post by George » Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:10 pm

dedec2000 wrote:do we have a teacher in here or is this just a forum?
right now we do not have a teacher.  it just us students until they get a new one.  which i'm hoping is soon but for now we there are some very helpful students around they will help.  i know, i will help if i can!

good luck and hope to see you posting soon!
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:59 pm

hi, i wish to learn about tarot cards and their meanings.  Hopefully the tutorials will help.  

suzi

dedec2000

a new teacher

Post by dedec2000 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:25 am

Hello,
That you for your input.
                                 I believe were going to be getting a teacher soon
DeDe Crawford

LOSTSOUL1014

LEARN TAROT

Post by LOSTSOUL1014 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:43 am

I HAVE NEVER USED TAROT CARDS BEFORE OR STUDIED THEM BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND SEE IF IM AM ANY GOOD AT IT.color=red][/color]

George

Re: a new teacher

Post by George » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:59 pm

dedec2000 wrote:Hello,
That you for your input.
i hope so, it can be hard to focus sometimes without feedback and what not!   :smt002

George

Re: a new teacher

Post by George » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:59 pm

dedec2000 wrote:Hello,
That you for your input.
i hope so, it can be hard to focus sometimes without feedback and what not!   :smt002

AlexandriaMoonStar

me

Post by AlexandriaMoonStar » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:37 am

Hi, I love tarot but need help so I don't have to keep going to the book to figure it out

dedec2000

Post by dedec2000 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:10 pm

Hi DeDe Here, I have been using the software and i have my readings done regulary, This is something that I have just discovered is in my lifes path and so I have Cards ordered, the Rider Waite Deck ,
I am very happy to be here, but I am as green at this as the grass is in the early spring. I only know I have a calling towards these cards.

DeDe
DeDe Crawford

dionne

Post by dionne » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:38 pm

I am Dionne. I have a deck and look forward to learning the cards. I have trouble memorizing the cards. I always have a book with me to describe the spread then I find myself talk about what I feel when reading a spread. I use to do reading about six years ago. However, I found myself tired after a reading so I stopped. So I guess I am still a novice. Yes, I believe in psychic ability.
I look forward to your class.

chrisdee

Is it to late to join

Post by chrisdee » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:21 am

Hi I have a real interest in learning the tarot I do no a little(I don't know all the meanings for a particular card)I do sometimes pick up things which are not in the cards though. but i can not do an in depth reading IE I no nothing about Combinations /timings /houses or the meaning of numbers in a reading

luca

Hi ;-)

Post by luca » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:23 pm

~~~~~~here I am :D after searching for some new* informations about tarot*~~found you***happy for that~~already download the program and ready for action~~:) ~peaceful~moments~~~mmMMmm~~~~Ralu~
~aloha~

luca

~hola~

Post by luca » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:59 am

~~~~good to be* here~~~ I love tarot but still don*t know why it took so much time to arrive on that site* I am very interested about the program* you offer*~~~have the Osho~Zen Tarot and New~Vision Tarot by Raul and Gianluca Gestaro***but most of time I keep the rider*deck close to me***psychic abilities~~I like to believe that I have ;-) I feel :D still the information need to be transmited* Thank~You a lot for your time~~~~~~
~~~~all~the~best~~and~special~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~Ralu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 :smt006
~aloha~

moonlitestonight

Samantha

Post by moonlitestonight » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:58 am

I have just joined mystic board and am getting used to navigating, although not too well.  I have used tarot cards for 6 1/2 years but would still like to take part in the course and learn some more.  I love the tarot and imagine I will be learning all my life!!!!  I don't think I am psychic but can pick vibes up from people so maybe more intuitive.  I am looking forward to this.  You have mentioned the course will be online here.  So from now on do I go to the Tarot index and then to Learn Tarot by Samantha?  Thank you.   Bonnie

scootbabe66

tarot class

Post by scootbabe66 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm

hi..my name is sheila and i went on a weekend tarot cousre some months ago...it was very intensive and i just dont have the confidence to do reading outside of the home...i have learned how to channel spirit and have a spirit guide ..i know aboutr protection...but still not confident in my readings...i guess it is the stringing together of the cards...developing the meanings when two cars are next to each other etc..
so i'd love to join the course...count me in
thanks

ellis

Eternal Student

Post by ellis » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:28 pm

Samantha,

I am relatively new to the board but I am enjoying the discussions so far. I have been reading tarot for 15 years for myself and family and reading professionally for 2 - 3 years but it never ceases to amaze me how much I can still learn from the Tarot. I do not consider myself an expert I just have evry strong opinions about certain cards and their meanings. Most cards have totally different meanings dependant on the cards around them so it is more intuition than anything.

I would like to join your study group because I feel I will never stop learning and I wish to offer my clients even more depth than I do already. looking forward to it. the 'combinations' post was certainly a good one. please give more. I will try to contribute as and when I can.  :smt003
I believe that one can have a personal, spiritual relationship with God without practicing religion

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”