Samantha's Class 2006

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

jyotimirpuri

dear samantha

Post by jyotimirpuri » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:41 am

i would be thrilled to learn more from your free classes i already have the rider waite pack and using for readings regularly. i am fascinated with the results that i acheive amazing my 6th sense really comes to guide me thanks a million
interested in tarot reading, fengshui, reiki, numerology

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:13 pm

Welcome lKissy and jyotimipuri - right now the class is self study, but holler if you need anything.  There is some very useful information under the Tarot Textbook in the Tarot Learning board that you can start with if you would like.  Good luck and there are several students here that can help so feel free to post your questions.
“And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” – T.S. Elliot

Piper

Post by Piper » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:13 pm

Hi Samantha, I would like to learn as well, though I've read off and on for about 5 years now, no learning is too much learning. I currently have the Universal Waite deck, the large green ugly Thoth deck and I'm waiting for the Robin Wood in the mail from Amazon. I'm also a member of ATA (The American Tarot Association).

Piper

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:26 pm

Welcome Pipe - This class is now a self-study, but there are several other students to help you out if you need it.  Check out the Tarot Textbook and holler if you have any questions.
“And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” – T.S. Elliot

chevyisit83

Post by chevyisit83 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:45 pm

hello im Amy
Yes i've done tarot card readings before
I wouldnt say im an expert maybe a beginer to moderate? something like that
yes i totally believe in the psychic ability.
i would like to gain more knowledge and expertise in tarot reading and i think i can being in this class.
thank you so much!
XOXOXO

rubyrose

Post by rubyrose » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:50 pm

I have always received advice from tarot readers and have been told numerous times over the past 20 years that i am very intuative and just need to tap into it and trust it.  I just recd. some Goddess Tarot cards which seem to be right on the money repeatedly.  I just have trouble memorizing the meanings to each card, which stops me from doing readings for people I do not know.
rubyrose

hym2525

Jumping in with both feet

Post by hym2525 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:51 am

:smt006

If its' OK with all, I'd like to jump in with both feet.   I have been recieving some free readings on the web every now and then.  But rather think I would enjoy tarot better if I did it myself.

So is there room in the class before I jump in?            Helen
Helen Y,  Listening is valuable in all we endeavor

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:09 pm

Absolutely Helen - welcome aboard!

sturgisgirl

Post by sturgisgirl » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:41 pm

Hi :)! I just recieved the Rider Waite Tarot deck for a b-day gift. I'm anxious to learn. I'd love to join your class.
Thank you

gerrbear

Another Rookie

Post by gerrbear » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:17 am

Another rookie here.......
I have just bought a Rider-Waite Deck and a Mayan oracle deck. I am guessing it would be best to learn the classical approach with the Rider deck first , before branching out to the oracle deck.........but the oracle cards are very interesting to me. I just keep telling myself to focus on the Rider deck first.

gerrbear

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:11 pm

Welcome sturgisgirl and gerrbear!

Gerrbear - I would focus on which ever deck calls to you!  If you feel like you are just dredging through the rider waite deck then you won't be as motivated to learn.  I would start where ever your intuition pulls you and if it is the oracle deck then so be it!  You can always come back to the RW deck later.  I use the Mythic Tarot Deck and I like to compare it's meanings (which are very similar) with the RW meanings and sometimes combine them in a reading if it feels right.  Do what ever feels right for you.  Good luck!

hym2525

Learning tarot

Post by hym2525 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:10 am

:smt006

Wow, I think I posted my question in the wrong spot.     Anyway,  I have the Angle tarot deck, I would like to work with.   Thank U for being flexible.
Helen
Helen Y,  Listening is valuable in all we endeavor

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:06 pm

Hello! And nice to meet you/all

I would like to sign up to such class, I guess im printing the tarot, what tarot are using minor arcana or major arxana ? ( can anyone plz tell me the diference).

is it a problem to print tarot cards?
If one they someone humiliates you, the other day your name will shine.
Your vain is my fame.

Aeryn

Post by Aeryn » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:12 am

I would love to learn properly how to read tarot.  I have the celtic deck, would this deck be ok for these classes?

archanamvyas

Post by archanamvyas » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:07 pm

can u tell/ discuss in much detail about this as I am new to this

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”