Samantha's Class 2006

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

web_guy

Post by web_guy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:59 pm

hi,
i am very new to tarot reading, i believe in these readings and want to learn them seriously. plz admit me.

marleencanada

Post by marleencanada » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:40 pm

Hello, my name is Marleen, and I want to tell everyone, that the MB Free Learn Tarot software is wonderful. If anyone who doesn't know the meaning to the Tarot cards, then you should download it because it is great.

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:50 pm

I know, aren't they just wonderful to give us this great software for free!!  So will you be joining the class also?

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:54 pm

Shazia and Web guy - are you still with us?  How are you doing? Any assistance needed?

shazia

Post by shazia » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:32 am

Hello all!  Yes i am still here, its just that we were closed for holidays so i was not logging on....am now on but I know i need to catch up real quick!  I tried the software test and quite interesting as i got 76% right!  
Take care all / Regards/ Shazia

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:04 pm

Yeah Shazia!  That is great you must have a natural talent with tarot!  Hope you can get back on soon!  Would love to hear your input on some of the spreads we have been interpreting!

shazia

Post by shazia » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:33 am

You know it is strange that i have had tarot cards for years but every time i would start studying them, I would leave them after 2 or 3 seatings but this time round some thing stronger is pulling me to understand my cards.

I actually was looking to understand spreads better as for me to tell a story is kind of difficult.  How do I go about finding these spreads that all of you have been sharing and giving your feedback on.  This Forum is real confusing so for me to find what i am looking for takes me real long...love to hear from you soon

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:45 pm

I have also had my cards for a couple years before I started to try to learn them.  I picked them up a couple times, but never got serious about it until now.  I have read a lot of other people have done the same thing :smt003

I am also still having some trouble putting the cards into a story so don't feel bad.  That is why we are here, practice makes perfect :smt002 Here are some spreads the other class members have been working on.  We would love to hear your interpretation :smt003 Good luck!

Niravcal's: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=11616
George's: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=17007
Doris': http://mysticboard.org/vi ... &start=155
Mine: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=17645

pranay

Post by pranay » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:24 am

Hello good people of this forum!

I would love to learn tarot and i just hope im not late considering the time for what this forum is running

btw i dont even know the 'T' of tarot :)

cybee

Post by cybee » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:58 am

satanic-pranay wrote:Hello good people of this forum!

I would love to learn tarot and i just hope im not late considering the time for what this forum is running

btw i dont even know the 'T' of tarot :)
Hi SP, Welcome to MB :smt006

No problem. If you PM me we can chat about setting up some lessons for you and I will point you in the right direction for anything else you will need to know.

Cybee

cybee

Post by cybee » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:09 pm

shazia wrote:You know it is strange that i have had tarot cards for years but every time i would start studying them, I would leave them after 2 or 3 seatings but this time round some thing stronger is pulling me to understand my cards.

I actually was looking to understand spreads better as for me to tell a story is kind of difficult.  How do I go about finding these spreads that all of you have been sharing and giving your feedback on.  This Forum is real confusing so for me to find what i am looking for takes me real long...love to hear from you soon
Hi Shazia  :smt006

I would suggest if you are having problems with spreads that first of all you have a look at the "Fools Journey" in the Tarot Forum. It is designed not just for understanding the meanings of the 22 Major Arcana cards, but gives the reader a chance to understand the flow of How to read the cards. Once you have familiarised yourself with how the story goes let me know and I will explain a simple but easy spread that you can practice and become comfortable with.

Regards

Cybee

lanches

learning the tarot cards

Post by lanches » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:02 pm

I have always been interested in the Tarot cards.  I have a few sets and am still trying to get more familiar with the meanings of the cards.  Currently I use a book when necessary.  My friends all say I have a real gift with the cards, so I'm very interested in taking some lessons!
Carol

cybee

Re: learning the tarot cards

Post by cybee » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:18 am

lanches wrote:I have always been interested in the Tarot cards.  I have a few sets and am still trying to get more familiar with the meanings of the cards.  Currently I use a book when necessary.  My friends all say I have a real gift with the cards, so I'm very interested in taking some lessons!
Hi Lanches and Welcome,

I am new to the MB myself and have quite a lot of work to do in preparing my lessons and articles for you guys. So in the mean time just keep posting any questions and I am sure, if I don't answer them, one of the other guys will help you out and show you the way.

Regards

Simon

dayanera

Reading from Cybee

Post by dayanera » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:34 am

Thank you for the reading when you have time..Which  looks like it will be awhile...lol..I am still new here so I hope to get caught up myself on lessons and meeting people..Dayanera

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:47 am

I would like to say hello to Lanches and Dayanera!  Welcome to the class!

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”