Samantha's Class 2006

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

ozzman

Tarot cards and other abilities

Post by ozzman » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:54 pm

I have been using the cards for a relatively short period of time.
I have had people write down their question or questions and have
still had good results. I also cross check with the I Ching which I have
used and experimented much deeper.
As to other things My grandmother who was in church every time
the doors opened and she was a dreamer so was my mother and so
am I . I have never explored the subject (my exwife) Has and I have been Better than ninety per cent accurate. My shink would probally
say I was delusional. So there fore the hesitancy to find out more.
does being slightly crazy knock you out of the trunning?
ozzman

cybee

Re: Tarot cards and other abilities

Post by cybee » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:17 pm

ozzman wrote: My shink would probally
say I was delusional. So there fore the hesitancy to find out more.
does being slightly crazy knock you out of the trunning?
Hi Ozzman and Welcome to MysticBoard.

I just had to answer this question  :smt005

Yes is the answer, you do have to be a bit crazy, at least! I'm as nutty as a fruitcake and find that being that way you are more open to the Psyche than what you might call the "Normal people". I think it's because I am not fighting with the everyday situations that Normal people have. I just deal with my own open minded attitude and of course, everyone else's closed mind too.  :smt003

Cybee

brneyes624

Post by brneyes624 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:49 am

Hi,

My Name is Anna.  My grandmother was a tarot card reader.  I always used to watch her read the cards to other people but never learned how from her.  She was Spanish. I would like to learn.
Anna Stephens

cybee

Post by cybee » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:30 am

brneyes624 wrote:Hi,

My Name is Anna.  My grandmother was a tarot card reader.  I always used to watch her read the cards to other people but never learned how from her.  She was Spanish. I would like to learn.

Hi again Anna,
No problem, just join in on the Tarot training and it's FREE. I suggest you download the Tarot software too, FREE again. It will help you in formulating the basics and start to understand how we work together on here to help each other.

Regards
Cybee

ozzman

A bit crazy

Post by ozzman » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:50 am

Thank you for the comments Cybee! AS you could probally tell from
my disjointed postind yesterday was not a good day1
Had aad a very vived dream last night, on the day,s I have them
I some times get a little shaky For years Itried to ignore and
disbelieve this stuff.
Now I am trying to use double blind experiments and other researh
 to prove or disprove Again thanks
ozzman

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:32 pm

Thanks for the welcome Blouise...what a cute name...lol...I am looking forward to the classes....I also have many decks of cards ....But i have a favorite that I always go back to...And I use different ones from time to time ask the same question and see what  falls that can be interesting..again thanks for the welcome

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:47 pm

Ozzman...First I want to say sorry for calling you Ozzie...I nickname everyone ...It then becomes the name I think of them by..Sorry I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT...Again I agree with Cybee ( who I nicknamed cyby)...lol...Anyway the reason so many people fight this is because they are afraid of being called crazy or worse...I live in SMALL town IOWA and there can't be any place more close off to this sort of thing.People here are very sure of what is or isn't ...So long ago I learn not to worry about what others think..I am open minded and see most things as possible .I found it a whole lot easier to live with than fighting myself to be like the norm...I am still consider normal I assume cause I still have my job as a librarian.......lol.....

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:51 pm

Hi Anna ..I am new here too and looking forward to all the new things we will learn together..I loaded down the tarot cards just to see what it was like ..I have decks of tarots here at home ...But I thought it would be cool to try the computer ones..For learning it will be great it is a good download....welcome Anna

pranay

Post by pranay » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:19 pm

Well I guess ive bunked a lot of classes :(.... and I still dont know anything :(

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:47 pm

Welcome to Anna I hope you enjoy the class.  If anyone has any problems just holler and I will definately also try to help.  Cybee is a great teacher so you will learn a lot!

Ozzman - most geniouses are considered to be crazy in some way ;) If I haven't welcomed you to the class then I appologize and Welcome you!

Satanic Praynay - Now is the perfect time to dive back in ;)
“And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” – T.S. Elliot

lkissy

Tarot Class

Post by lkissy » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:44 am

:smt006 Samantha,
i would like to join your class.  one thing i have learned over the years is to use my intuition.  not to second guess it.  when i don't listen to it, i get into trouble.  i have several decks of tarot cards.  i have the angel, animal guide and dragon decks plus a couple of others.  i am a novice but would love to learn how to read them properly.  thank you for giving me a chance to learn.
Linda

dayanera

class

Post by dayanera » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:20 am

Hi Ikissy...Nice to welcome another Cappy to the forum...I also have the angel cards plus others ..The angels are different  but fun too I think...

lkissy

Re: class

Post by lkissy » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:07 am

dayanera wrote:Hi Ikissy...Nice to welcome another Cappy to the forum...I also have the angel cards plus others ..The angels are different  but fun too I think...

:smt006 dayanera...thank you for your note.  it's great to know that there is another cappy here.  i like my dragon cards the best.  the angel deck are different and they are fun, i agee.  take care...

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:14 am

Ikissy....I have not seen the dragon deck ever....Sounds interesting...I have an american Indian deck that is really different ..Plus a planet deck and some others..The Indian deck takes much more thinking ..I haven't got it down pat yet...But I use the angel card for 3 card readings or a question read of the feelings for the day...The waite card is what I use the most for main readings.. :smt006

lkissy

Post by lkissy » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:23 am

dayanera wrote:Ikissy....I have not seen the dragon deck ever....Sounds interesting...I have an american Indian deck that is really different ..Plus a planet deck and some others..The Indian deck takes much more thinking ..I haven't got it down pat yet...But I use the angel card for 3 card readings or a question read of the feelings for the day...The waite card is what I use the most for main readings.. :smt006
hi, again, dayanera...the dragon deck is beautiuful and yes, it is very interesting.  i believe that amazon.com has a picture of it.  i have some other decks, also.  i can't remember what they are right off.  i put them upstairs for safe keeping.  i'm going to have to bring them down and look at them.  i take turns using the different decks depending on what i need an answer to or what the problem is.   :)

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”