Samantha's Class 2006

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

Samantha's Class 2006

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:31 pm

Welcome to the class! Tell me a little about yourself, have you ever used the cards before? Are you a novice or an expert? Do you believe you have psychic ability? What would you like to gain from this course? Also use this software if you don't have cards right now to view the pictures, it will help!

http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/

Hope it helps!
                                                                            Love and Light,
                                                                                    Samantha

Susanne

Here I am!

Post by Susanne » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:34 pm

Dear Samantha,
I would love to learn here. I have had angel cards but only looked at them a few times.
I had bought my daughter jeanette a learn tarot in ten minutes book four years ago! I use my
seeing because its faster...I have had memorie problems too due to disacoiatation  from my childhood.
sorry for misspelling
I want to be here.
Susanne

samantha234

welcome!

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:54 pm

Hi Susanne,
I am so glad you are here. You already know how to use your second sight so the rest will be easy! Not to worry!  Download the software from this site ,  look at the pictures of the cards and see what you pick up! I'll teach you the tarot and I bet you could teach me a few things! Feel free as we go along to post tips that will help others with the psychic and intuition parts of the lesson!
Also I believe there is a post about the angel cards somewhere in this forum, I too have this deck, and maybe that will be the next tutorial! I also have other decks like the mystic tarot and animal spirit guides! If the rider deck isn't for you we can always look into others!
I am glad you are here! :smt006
                                     Samantha

sassylady

i would like to sign up for your free class

Post by sassylady » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:11 am

i would like to sign up for your free class is this by email or board? thank you my name is susan and i am startng to learn tarot
sassylady

samantha234

welcome

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:15 am

Welcome Susan,
we are glad to have you aboard! :)  All the tutorials will be posted on this forum . This way you can go at your own pace. Thank you for signing up!

nicnic

Count me in please

Post by nicnic » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:38 am

Hi I would very much like to join your free class. I have been learning the tarot cards for just over a year now. I use my intuition as much as I can. I have been having a lot of problems with the court cards, eg how to read them correctly in a reading. Also I am struggling trying to understand the spreads and how to interpret them correctly. I tend to just sprad my cards out and see what I get, but I would like to be able to read them better. So please count me in I need all the help I can get. By the way I stumbled on this site by accident yesterday.......maybe it wasn't an accident after all maybe be I was supposed to find this forum!

samantha234

welcome to our class

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:55 pm

Hi nic nac! :smt006
Welcome to our class. We are glad you are here! I can help you read the court cards , and tell you what the people look like, what their personalities are like, what their zodiac signs might be! I can teach you all that, have no fear! I can help you with all the others also, but most of all I will try to teach everyone to access their intuition! That is where the info of names and initials comes from!
Please download the free software here to use as a study guide. Classes will begin on Monday! See you there!
                                                  Samantha
P.S. Could I have your first name for my records? Thank You!! :)

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:07 pm

Thanks Samantha,
My name is Carol and I am from Perth in Western Australia and I am looking forward to the lessons. I will be here sometime on Monday. See you then!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:25 pm

i wud like to sign up too:)

samantha234

welcome to our class

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:50 pm

Welcome! :smt006
I hope you find it enjoyable. I will add you both to my list!  :)
                                                                              love and light,
                                                                                     Samantha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:17 pm

count me in :)

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:27 pm

will do! :)  welcome!

prasoon

hi!

Post by prasoon » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:19 am

Hi samantha,

This is prasoon here.I do believe in cards and I do readings for my friends on a very small scale.Currently I m using oracle cards.My cards readings go fine for near future events but not verry correct always.I want to learn more about.I hope ur site will help.Will surely give youfeedback after using the link given by u.
Prasoon
with warm regards
Prasoon Chaturvedi

Rhutobello

Another student signing on.

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:41 am

Hey Samantha, do you have a nice place for me too....(far back in the classroom...wasen't that the clue in my childhood:))

samantha234

NEW STUDENTS

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:30 pm

Hi Prasoon and Rhutobello, :smt006
Welcome to our class! All my students are in the front of the class as far as I'm concerned!! :)
 You will find the first lesson in the learn tarot forum. All lessons will be posted there for now on! You can get there by going to the global announcement abhishek posted and click on the link. I'm so glad you're here! Have fun!!
                                                                Love and Light,
                                                                        Samantha

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”