Samantha's Class 2006

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

asunn

Post by asunn » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:55 am

count me in :) my name is johnny...and lately getting very interest into tarot reading... and also metaphysic disccussion...thanks

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:07 am

Welcome to the class, Johnny! :smt006 We are glad you are here! I hope you have fun and make friends as you learn to read the tarot!
Check out the other forums also for lively discussions on many subjects! There are many metaphysical subjects that may interest you, maybe you can teach us a few things! :)
Your first lesson is in the learn tarot forum. Take your time, use your intuition, and do let me know if you have any questions!
                                                                 Love and Light,
                                                                       Samanta

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:43 am

i still havent bought my deck, but id like to sign up. would that be okay?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:57 am

Welcome PrincessinVain glad you made this choise, allthough I am not abel to inroll you, but Samantha will:)

Just start on the course....if you find it exciting...then start to think about buing the Deck.
Hope you will find that Tarot isen't some "black magic" done in dark surrondings....lol...just kiddding welc onboard:):)

Use the opertunity to say hello to all classmates, good luck and a big smile to you all:)

AARCANUM

Post by AARCANUM » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:15 am

I would like to join to the tarot card lessons, I loved the idea as soon as I heard about it & thought will get here & join it. that is if you are still welcoming more members.

samantha234

welcome to the class!

Post by samantha234 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:37 pm

I would like to welcome you both to the class! We are so glad you are here! You will have alot of help from all of us and get to know each other as family!
 The lessons begin in the learning tarot forum. Go at your own pace, no rush! I won't begin the next lesson until everyone feels comfortable. I may from time to time post tips to help you along, read them at your own convenience. But most of all, have fun!
This is a wonderful class and i am very proud of everyone, they sure know how to make you feel at home! all of you will be reading in not time!
                                                                               Love ya all,
                                                                                                                                                                                            Samantha :smt006

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:36 pm

Rhutobello wrote:Welcome PrincessinVain glad you made this choise, allthough I am not abel to inroll you, but Samantha will:)

Just start on the course....if you find it exciting...then start to think about buing the Deck.
Hope you will find that Tarot isen't some "black magic" done in dark surrondings....lol...just kiddding welc onboard:):)

Use the opertunity to say hello to all classmates, good luck and a big smile to you all:)
nah, i didnt perceive it as some black magic, but it just happened that the tarot cards of my friend just happened to absorb some black energy, and for some reason, she just had to burn them. I am very open to learn more about tarot reading. :)

Bhadra

Learn Tarot Reading

Post by Bhadra » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:42 pm

Count me in Samantha!

I have been reading for oh geee...is it over 15 years now? yikes! how time passes when you are having fun. I've read for learning, pleasure and professionally. I have many decks, Rider Waite is still my fav.

Tarot has always confused the heck out of me, especially the combinations and how cards modify one another and change the meanings. Usually I just use them as a "jogger" and rely heavily on my intuition.

So I would love to learn more and contribute what I can. The two things I would say to students is....LOOK AT the cards and let their story unfold before you.

Hugs,
Bhadra
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I find myself in. ...
-Martha Washington, America's First First Lady

samantha234

i'm so glad!

Post by samantha234 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:55 pm

Welcome bhadra, i'm so happy you are here! :smt006

Bhadra

Learn Tarot Reading

Post by Bhadra » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:02 pm

Hiya! Me too! Golly these lessons are great! You packed a lot in here!
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I find myself in. ...

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:20 pm

Hi Bhadra,
I tried to give as much info as i could, I want everyone to be well informed,but take your time,i'm not doing another lesson until everyone is ready! I want everyone to have fun, and help each other.This is the primary reason of the class, to have fun and make new friends with some of the same interests! :)   I posted a topic on combinations you may be interested in also, at least the ones that work for me! If you know of any other ones, please feel free to post them  I want to learn from all of you! :smt006

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:26 pm

hi samantha, i have read everything ( from cups to swords ) and i must say that was the easiest lesson i've ever had, since you explained it so well. now i know what is behind "cups" ( being giving ), "pentacles" ( leaning towards wealth and abudance ), "wands" focusing more on talent and innate specialties, and swords being on the "fighter" or of the "passion"  side, which can be a good or bad thing.

it was very insightful! :)

ill stare at the cards online tomorrow to get a better feel at them :)

Bhadra

Reply To Samantha

Post by Bhadra » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:06 pm

you did a very good job too. I've been over the lessons you have so far and paid especial attention to the combinations since this is a growth area for me.

I did post an interpretation of the Page of Cups Upright-Minor Arcana, which is all I've gotten to so far, next I'll be working on the King of Wands.

if you want to, take a look and see. :smt006

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:30 pm

will do ! and thank you so much! :)

Rodger

Post by Rodger » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:04 am

Hi Samantha,
Have always had an interest/facination and recently decided to set a goal where I would find out more.
Would like to use the knowledge I gain to assist not only myself but other people as well.
Where do I start.

Kind Regards

Rodger

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”