first lesson:court cards-cups

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:29 pm

Rhutobello wrote:Here my friend :)

http://mysticboard.org/di ... tware.html

and now don't use it to be millionare :)
Aww Thank You Sunshine~!!

I don't need money to be rich I have all I need to be rich, My family and friends....  :smt006

Thanks again...  *Smiles Big~!!*

George

Post by George » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:05 pm

Rhutobello wrote:you wrote: "After some thought I can understand this, and agree with her that the “basic” have to stay in the bottom and out from that we can interpret the cards out from what spread we use. "
I mean the basic understanding of the card....but since there are no facit ...you can spin your interpretation around a singel card in many ways.
It's all depend on how you use the "short notes" (basic) you find it here :

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=70

I am not good enough in English to use the right words...but when you have learned the basic...many readers start to Meditate on each card in order to develop a deeper understanding of it, and since you knew the "basic" your will stay on that subject but get more meat :)

When it comes to kings..queens....and so on....yes they have about the same main attributes...but just like people they are a bit different, that's why I said...try to look to your family....even if you are close....you are all different :) (Color = suit=elements (water-air-fire and earth))

Just ask...hopefully I give some sence...if any other will partisipate...please do....we all learn from this!  Thx a lot George :) :)
I understand completely about the colors ie water, air, fire and earth.  thats in the book i'm using and it also mentions that the cups are water along with a whole list of stuff.

i'm going to rework the lesson and maybe post it this weekend.  i'm still grasping at how to do the lesson but i'm sure i will figure it out as the weeks goes.  

thanks for helping  :smt020
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

George

Re: GeorgeSmith~

Post by George » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:33 pm

Nicole wrote:For some reason, I want to call you Mike~!!
I don't have my deck anymore... But my word mister~!! You are so detailed in them cards.  :)
I did the same thing at the age of 15 with my friend... I called her Mumzie, she is my second mom... I was seeing things at a very young age.. I would go to her and ask what it all meant and why... If you like you may try your talent on me~? It can be in PM if you want, don't matter to me... I'm not a leader on the cards, but one on one I think I do ok from what others say... I like to ask others to read me, cause it's another point of view from what I see.. I work with both me and the other who reads me.. Make sense~? lol I prefer the person in front of me.. Man I go crazy when I meet ppl.. I mean to my self I tend to read there minds and catch them off guard with out them knowing it. I keep it in mind for my own well being..lol Ok what's to do with the name Mike about you~?....LOL
thank you! i do see the cards in such detail because i love the art work so much.  i'm hoping that is my strength and not a weakness. i going to try stay aware and not lose its basic meaning of the cards as rhutobello hinted at.  

right now i really don't have the time to read but for sure sometime in the future i will.  i have to admit. i'm almost scared to read for you.   i'm just afraid that i will come off too amateurish and just not read the cards right.   i don't want to mislead people. i want to be sure as possible of everything i say.  i really am so new at this i'm still looking at the book for meaning to all of the cards.  but for sure will read for you i just don't have the time right now.  

as for "mike" i do not know anyl.  if he pops up in my life i will for sure let you know!  

ttyl

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:51 pm

If you haven't found this link yet I post it:

http://mysticboard.org/ba ... ation.html

look for the short notes for each card.
Don't bother with reverse. Many famous readers never use them...but if you want to implement wait until you know th upright meaning and get hang of that. :)

Take also a look in game section, if you fancy such things..just jump in...we welcome all :)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:40 pm

Rhutobello wrote:If you haven't found this link yet I post it:

http://mysticboard.org/ba ... ation.html

look for the short notes for each card.
Don't bother with reverse. Many famous readers never use them...but if you want to implement wait until you know th upright meaning and get hang of that. :)

Take also a look in game section, if you fancy such things..just jump in...we welcome all :)
Hi Rutho,  :smt039

I did see that in the game section.. I'm watching..lol Maybe at the right moment I will jump in.. He-He~!!

Thanks for the url~!!  :smt023

ps,
George, good luck with your studies~!!  :smt002

`Nicolè´
Ñícolé

Doris

Post by Doris » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:54 am

King of cups - I feel a sense of gentle and caring, definitely a family man

Queen of cups - I get a stern feeling, a little bit cold, I can see a teacher who is strict

Knight of cups - I see him as strong but fair, ready to help and generous

Page of cups - She gives me a feeling of a gentle, nature loving person, very caring

George

Post by George » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:54 pm

Doris wrote:King of cups - I feel a sense of gentle and caring, definitely a family man

Queen of cups - I get a stern feeling, a little bit cold, I can see a teacher who is strict

Knight of cups - I see him as strong but fair, ready to help and generous

Page of cups - She gives me a feeling of a gentle, nature loving person, very caring
glad to see you started your first lesson.   :smt020

jyotimirpuri

Post by jyotimirpuri » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:01 am

well i would say queen of cups was my mother
king of cups to my brother who is very loving and caring
knight of cups is my son in law who loves me and pampers me like a son
page of cups are my 3 grandchildren who really dote on me
interested in tarot reading, fengshui, reiki, numerology

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”