first lesson-part2-pentacles

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

first lesson-part2-pentacles

Post by samantha234 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:42 am

Welcome to the Pentacle family! They are wealthy, involved in money,career, and anything financial.They have reddish hair, light skin, and eyes. They are financially adept, and can help you budget your money,give you loans, finance your business or idea. he/she maybe a banker, an accountant, or a financial consultant.

King of  pentacles-He is wise in the ways of the world. Particularly in the financial world. He tends to be friendly , but demands respect wherever he goes. Could be a little snobbish, tends to be stubborn.He is powerful because of his wealth and sometimes uses this to his advantage in financial dealings. reversed, he is manipulative and greedy.

Queen of pentacles- same qualities as the King, but more apt to lend a helping hand. She is wise in her dealings with money, and knows a bargain when she sees it. She may have antiques, and tends to surround herself with beautiful things. She lives in an attractive and comfortable home. She is a social butterfly, enjoys throwing extravagant parties and may be a wedding planner, an interior decorator, or be involved in the fashion world.

Knight of pentacles- He may be a young business owner, or a college student, just starting out. Comes from a wealthy family. Is immature and has alot to learn. very sociable though may be a little snobbish and uptight.
He can also represent an offer of money and financial aid, depending on the cards surrounding him.

Page of pentacles- A young male child, comes from a well to do family. He can be friendly as he has not yet learned to be otherwise. When he is older he may turn into a bully due to the fact he doesn't feel as if he fits in.
When he appears in a reading it also means a letter or message concerning money or financial matters, good or bad depending on the cards surrounding it.

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:25 am

It's funny the more I study the court cards the more I can relate to them.

I have put all my main interpretations under the various court cards but here I just want to say that.....The King is most definatley a good family friend of ours who is a financial advisor. The Queen although I think I can relate to the Queen of Swords I can also see much of myself in the Queen of Pentacles.

As for the page and the knight I cant really relate to them in a personal way I just see them both as messangers.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:11 am

i didnt see this post till i had gone thru the pentacles.. and i felt they all r rich! or atleast associated with monetary gains in some way or the other.

xiyang

Post by xiyang » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:56 pm

For myself and most of my friends' reading, Pentacles family card seldow show, so I have not lots of chances to touch with them. however, When I did reading about my EX-BF, there were 2 pentacle card at the result position (it is a one or the other choosing spread). This is a attemping nice family, they are indeed sharp for finance issue.

Doris

Post by Doris » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:25 pm

Knight - He seems quite sure of himself, stands tall and proud, quite adventurous

King - Content with his status, knows he holds a lot of power - yet seems to be quite humble about it, good negotiator

Page  - Contemplative, quite cheeky - anything goes, cheerful & playful, takes life like a game

Queen - Gentle & caring, quite carefree with no worries, happy, secure, much the same as the king

George

Post by George » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:33 pm

Doris wrote:Knight - He seems quite sure of himself, stands tall and proud, quite adventurous

King - Content with his status, knows he holds a lot of power - yet seems to be quite humble about it, good negotiator

Page  - Contemplative, quite cheeky - anything goes, cheerful & playful, takes life like a game

Queen - Gentle & caring, quite carefree with no worries, happy, secure, much the same as the king
keep up the good work and learning them cards.  :smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”