To all my class mates in Tarot

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:25 pm

Hey all, I posted this topic in hope that we can start to interact with each other. :smt008
That is the best way to learn and at the same time Samantha will be able to follow our progress.
If we all are stumb the class will soon fall apart. :smt010

I will repost her question in the sign up thread, because I believe that none of us reacted to it :smt015  :)

She wrote:

Welcome to the class! Tell me a little about yourself, have you ever used the cards before? Are you a novice or an expert? Do you believe you have psychic ability? What would you like to gain from this course?

Thx for your efford to hold a class in Tarot reading :)
As you see I am 62 years old, live in Norway, own a little shop that barly keep me alive :smt006  :smt005
I am a novice, have read some book, tried some spread but have still much to learn :smt017
Not sure about the psychic so I choose to say no even if I assume we all have it in us :smt012
I hope to gain more knowledge, meet people with same interest and have fun :smt020

Your turn :smt018  :smt020

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:48 pm

Thank you for starting this topic! :) Yes, i will check it everyday and i would love to see all of you interact and have fun!
As far as learning new things, there is always something new to learn, that is why it is so great! I have to tell all of you, i have definitly learned new things from all of you!
 I am hoping we can all work together, have fun, and gain new insight! This is why I started the tutorials! Studying alone can be very boring and only reading for yourself you miss alot of things because you only see what you choose to see, but working together makes it much more interesting, and so isn't reading for others!
Any ideas on how to make it more fun for everyone? i'm listening! :smt006 i was thinking when everyone is ready for the next lesson i will give you three cards.I will let each of you interpret them your own way,( and please post it!) then we will go down the line for each lesson and let one at a time pick 3 cards for others to read! I will only add mine when everyone else has finished. we'll make it a game!! Right now we have 12 students, not counting me. lets see how interesting this can get! :smt006

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:44 am

Hi to all my fellow class members and to our teacher Samantha,

Ok, well my name is Carol my (nicnic is a nickname that I have had for about 5 years)
I live in Perth Australia. I am 48 years old and have been interested in the tarot for around 2 years. It all happened by chance one day when I was feeling really down, I passed by this crystal shop and felt the urge to go in. I picked up a tarot pack and just had to have them.

I love my tarot cards and I have about three sets. I tend to just spread as many cards out as I feel is needed and read like that. I have no idea how to read spreads, and really struggle  on how to interperate the court cards when they come up.  My friends that I read for say that I am very intuitive and they love me reading for them. I consider myself very much a novice.

I also have angel cards and I have crystals which I fimly believe in. I have also like meditation.

I know that by joining this class I will improve on my skills, and with the help of Samantha and the support of my fellow class mates, I know that this will happen.

I don't care how long it takes! I'm here for the duration!!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:22 am

hi guys,
this is swetha... i am a novice too. i do not know much about tarot... other than the fact that i started believing it works a year ago when deborah did a reading for me:))
hope to learn more frm all of u...
and samantha thanks for ur encouragement!! else i wudnt b here making an attempt to learn this skill.

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:25 pm

Hi nicnic and swetha!
Sometimes the hardest tasks are the most rewarding! keep up the good work!

xiyang

Post by xiyang » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:11 am

Hello, My name is xiang. I post my introduction on Samantha's thread. Good seeing you here. :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:08 am

Welcome xiang:)
Good to have you here, read your introduction and look forward to hear your readings.
It's from other people we learn most or we are just floating in our own thoughts:)
Cyou around!

cheeria

Introduction

Post by cheeria » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:17 am

Peace, blessings and Love to this Group
I am Cheeria and I have been seriously into the tarot for almost a year.   I love the tarot and love learning as much as I can that is why I decided to join this class.  I belong to various tarot groups and I found that is one of the best way of learning.  I have taken several on line tarot courses and I am always seeking a tarot course to take to horn my skills.  What more can I say, except that I have let the picture that I see on the tarot cards speak to my mind heart and soul and have perform small readings, online in study groups and with friends.
Hugs
Cheeria

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:46 am

Welcome Cheeria, yea you say it right, it's together we will grow, and I believe that we under Samantha's lead will lear a lot from each other:) Big smile to you and to you who read this:)

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:28 am

welcome to our class xiang and cheerio, hope you will stay and have fun with us all. We are all here to help each other...and I can tell you I need a lot. :)  :)

Anyway Im off to work......see you all tommorow sometime!

Love
Carol
xxxxx

SpiritualAngel

Post by SpiritualAngel » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:55 pm

Hello,

I just started reading your posts and am interested in learning more myself. Is it too late for me to be part of your class?

Thanks,

Spiritual Angel
Have faith, believe in yourself and listen to your intuition or inner self, it will never prove you wrong.

samantha234

Hi

Post by samantha234 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:39 pm

No,
i can sign you up right now! Welcome to the class! :smt006   all the lessons are in this forum plus the rider-waite forum! Download the software from this site, it will help you in the lessons.  Most of all, mingle, share,post and have fun!
                                                                                  love and light,
                                                                                       samantha
also please sign in so we know you are here! :)

SpiritualAngel

Tarot

Post by SpiritualAngel » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:05 am

Thanks Samantha...I'm finding this forum very interesting and the people all seem so nice. I look forward in participating although I will be gone next week for about a week. Hope I'll be able to catch up with what I may miss. Yes, I downloaded the software and taken a look at it. We're going to have a fun time, I can feel this already. Looking forward to the next step or reading the next chapter in this forum :)

God Bless,

Spiritual Angel
Have faith, believe in yourself and listen to your intuition or inner self, it will never prove you wrong.

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:55 pm

Welcome to our class Spiritual Angel, dont worry about trying to catch up, Samantha is here to help us and she lets us work at our own pace :) there are many others here in the class that will help you as well. See you in a week :smt006

Doris

Post by Doris » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:15 am

Hi everybody,

My name is Doris, I can join the novice club. I bought my first set of cards perhaps 20 years ago, but was always affaraid to use them. The few readings I did were very negative so I just put them away. I played around with rune stones after that, and I still consult them on occasions.

I am 46 years old and have reached a stage where I simply believe there is more to life than what I was doing. My quest started with self improvement, raising my self awarness etc. This then lead back to the topic of psychic and tarot. I was at first hesitant, but something keeps drawing me back, so this time I decided to put a bit more effort in and take it a bit more seriously.

I am very glad to be a part of this forum, because I really had no idea where to start. Well I have started and feel quite excited. Thank you to all of you, for the welcoming and encouraging responses.

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”