Tarot numbers and their meanings-please read

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

Tarot numbers and their meanings-please read

Post by samantha234 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:58 pm

Hi Carol,
i have the answer to your question! But first, let me explain that i read mostly by intuition, and have never thought about the meanings of the numbers except for the timing of the reading!
That is a very good question because i learned something new too! thanks!
 So to be perfectly honest, which i try to be, i researched it and came up with this url for everyone!

http://tarotstar.net/articles/numbers.html
This will bring you to a webpage with all the keywords for the numbers! I could have printed them here and it would have taken forever so I decided to do it this way. Save the shortcut on your desktop for future reference, i already have! :)

I hope you guys don't think i'm a lousy teacher but i don't claim to know everything and i'm the first to admit it! Thank you for understanding!

Love and light,
                                                                            Samantha

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:03 am

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for that site, I have copied and pasted it and will keep it for further study and reference.

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:03 am

hi! :) one cool site! :) im keeping this to study on my free time! i hope i could catch up with you all, you're all so fast ! i mean fast learners :)

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:52 am

take your time, sophia, no rush! :) i would rather have everyone understand then rush through it and not get anything from it! The lessons posted on the board are there when you are ready! :)
                                                                love and light,
                                                                     samantha

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:55 am

hi sophia... dont u worry...thats the best part about this class..there is no time frame and u can learn at ur own convenience.

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:48 am

I agree Swetha that's why im sticking around. I dont feel under any pressure at all here.

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”