PRACTICE:CLASS READINGS FOR EACH OTHER

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Aeon

Post by Aeon » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:06 pm

Hi R,

Thank you for my evaluation of my reading. I appreciate any feedback.  It helps one get better and hone thier skills. I was trying to folllow the cl;ass assignments did i make a mistake in doing a reading for sweetha?   I thought that was what the assignment was. Im a little confused on what the assignmnets are and where to start. I followed your links. Perhaps I did not read the directions carefeully enough. I dont want to skip lessons and offend anyone.

Again thanks for your feed back it is always welcome :)

Hugs,
E

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:35 pm

no no..you did't anything wrong....All is good! :)

I just pointed out my feelings,  that we shall be carefull when we put out a reading, better to go around the porridge then to jump into it :)

But agein, this is mine feelings...and we might missunderstand each other..and I have been wrong before....so just  think it over...and do what is best for you :)

I don't have the facit :)

Aeon

Thanks

Post by Aeon » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:55 pm

Hi R,

Im not familiar with themetaphor concerning jumping into the porridge. Could you please explain?

Another question...when doing practice readings should we avoid judgment or feeling statements?  

In regards to being less generalized...how do you put the feeling into the reading without talking about emotions?  ALso you stated you must Know the person or be a seer or be confident.  neither Know the querent, feel very confident or consider myself a seer. Any suggestions for that predicament? I dont want to give up I want to continue learning

I will read over others pracitce readings...perhaps that will help

Just needing some feedback so I can improve my skills.

Thank you for your time and consideration. It is greatly appreciated.

Aeon

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:51 pm

thanks rhutobello...that was great!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:05 am

there is something weird going on... i cant see the posts after rhutobello's reading for me!
i cant see aeon's reading and my thank u posts!
and all this is when i am logged in.
so i logged out and i cud see all the posts!
is anyone facing such prbs??
Aeon... thanks for the reading. u dont have to b sorry about anything. but i must say i havent gone thru any relationship going sour...
thanks anwyays
swetha

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:54 am

Thursday, 27 July 2006
A reading for Swetha

Position 1 – Significator
Here I chose the QUEEN OF WANDS because you are a Leo.

Position 2 – Help and Obstacles
SIX OF CUPS

Past events are maybe creating some sort of tension for you at this time.

Position 3 – Past
KING OF CUPS

I feel that in the past you were unable to control your emotions and maybe had to seek some advice from either a doctor or someone like the king of cups, maybe your father or someone like him.

Position 4 – Recent Past
THE DEVIL

This cards says to me that you have been feeling rather negative and have had a lot of self doubts.

Position 5 – Possible Future

This is a time when you need to take some time out for yourself, rest and recharge yourself. In doing this your mind will clear and you will be able to focus again on what you want to achieve.

Position 6 – Immediate Future
THE STAR

Here I see a lot of hope and that life will improve for you over the coming months.

Position 7 – Attitude
KNIGHT OF PENTACLES

This tells me that you may have to be cautious at this time and take things slowly. Maybe control your spending a bit!

Position 8 – Environment
ACE OF SWORDS

Determination is what surrounds you at the moment. Having the ability to move ahead with a clear mind.

Position 9 – Hope and Fears
THE EMPRESS

At this moment you are feeling peaceful and calm. You have great hope that your present circumstances will come to fulfil you will peace and joy. Even at this present time I feel you are watching the pennies and feel the need to avoid over indulging. I feel it almost like you are saving for something special.

Position 10 – Outcome
DEATH

This indicates to me that your period of struggle and stress is coming to an end. Past events are now over and done with. This is a time of re-birth, a time of renewal. I can see a new beginning for you.

Also because The Empress and The Death card are directly next to each other, I can also see this as a pregnancy or a birth within the next 6 months.

I realise I don't give very detailed readings, but I am the sort of person that is very pricise with my words and just tend to say the first thing that comes into my head!!!!

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:39 pm

good reading! :)

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:28 pm

Hi everyone,

ok it's my turn, would anyone like to do a reading for me please. Here is my question. What does the next year hold for me and my family? What do I have to look forward to?

look forward to hearing from you all  :)

love
Carol
xxxxxx

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:39 pm

I will give it a try Carol, but it have to wait to after the weekend.
I am a bit occupied with book keeping(should have been delivered 2 months ago :( ) for the moment and will have "clean brain" before I start on yours :)

Have a nice weekend all :)

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”