attention class!

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

attention class!

Post by samantha234 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:56 pm

Hi, Carol (nicnic) came up with a very good idea! She suggested creating your own spreads! I encourage this and it would be nice if you could post them under this topic so we could all try them!
                                                          Have fun!
                                                                  Samantha

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:23 pm

wow! this is really getting interesting... can u give us guidelines on creating spreads..  ?

xiyang

Post by xiyang » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:19 am

I heard some created tarot spread at other forums as well? Have not tried to do the reading, but I am interested to know how it work?

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:27 am

Hi everyone, Hi Samantha,

Yes I am going to think about my own spread over the next week or so.

samantha234

hi class!

Post by samantha234 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:23 pm

:smt006
Just follow your intuition, and use your imagination, then try them out on us! You can use as many or as few as you like, you can assign positions or categories to them, and when you have it worked out, you can  do readings for your classmates to see if it works in together!
So, class, please also post questions on the reading topic for classmates to give all of us a chance to see if this works!I think this is a fun idea also!  Let's see how it goes!

love and light,
                                                                          Samantha
p.s. anything goes! :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:23 am

what wud u suggets b the minimum no. of cards for a beginner spread?

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:20 am

Swetha, I am going to try one with about 6 cards......i want to make a simple one to start with :)  :) Samantha says to go with your intuition so I guess whatever you feel comfortable with!

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:52 pm

swetha, Carol's right. The smaller the better at first, whatever you feel comfortable with is fine. As you go along you will be able to do more!

Aeon

SPreads

Post by Aeon » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:09 pm

Hi

I came up with a spread a little while ago before joinig this forum. I have only test run it one time. Where do we post the spread? I did not understand what samantha meant about posting questions on the reading topic. I guess Im confused do we post our spreads in the reading topic or here?

Thanks and hugs to all
aeon

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:43 pm

Hi Aeon, :smt006
Post your readings to the class here, ok? And any question, there is a topic for that here too! anything to do with the class is posted in this forum unless its interpretations for the tarot, then it is posted in the rider-waite forum!
                                                                   Your doing a great job!
                                                                           Samantha

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”