Last night spread-confused me

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

xiyang

Last night spread-confused me

Post by xiyang » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:24 pm

last night I made a reading for my ex-bf, question "How his life doing?"

1-pass: High Prietess
2-current: Queen of Pentacle
3-future: 10 of wands

I feel very confused that the two female cards show up regarding that question, coz it is not a relationp spead.

High prietess show he is re-reading his past life and being very calm, but why the queen of pentacle shows in his current life? Does it mean he has new relationship now?

Then I add another card with question "is he good" (yes/no question), the answer from my tario is Chariot (reversed)

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:53 pm

Hi Xiyang,
Before you jump to any conclusions about this reading, you need to do a more detailed one that will give you all the information you are seeking!
I will post that topic on the board sometime today for everyone to try.  Right now, i have to tell you it doesn't look good, but it could be other circumstances too which will give you more info so you can be sure! When you try it later, post it and let me know what you think! I hope it helps!
                                                                            Love and light,
                                                                                  Samantha

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:16 pm

I will try to give a reading from those cards...it's a speedy one...so look at it with open mind :)

Past...High priestess
From this I will asume he is an emotionell person. He might up to now, not have clear goals in life so fate have lead him on his way.
The card point out that he has good abillityes and the intelligence to reach far if he put his mind into it. He must seek knowledge both in school and working life.

Now Queen of Pentacles.
Agein the card show an emotionell person, that is both stable and thrustworthy.
He is not demanding and can be pleased with small pleasures.
This card also point out that he has the intelligence to do well if he develop his abillitys to full potentinal.

Future 10 of wands
From this card we can see the importance for him to develop his powers.
He might go through times when he feels burden and stress.
He might also feel that he is restricted, but since he find plesaure in small thing he will overcome, and if he use his abillitys shown in the two first card he will even feel accomplish.

That was mine :)
Last...For you an me who is new in this...never ansver question that shall give the answer  Yes  or No  the card cant manage that, you need spesial abillityes for such question. The same goes for questions like "will I"
Good luck :)

xiyang

Post by xiyang » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:16 pm

Hello Sam,

Very nice to see your instruciton.  One of my reading weakness is just rush to the conclusion or try to summrized myself.

Ok, here is something related to the reading: He is still in my mind, a special memroy for sure, but over is over, past is past, I just want to know if he is doing fine, and I hope his life is well.

High Prietess: He is very calm down, and trust his own conception. He is alone, but he does not feel longly, has a low-sex pursuit. (Wondering why is not Hermit? He is man, not female!)
    Queen of Pentacle: Stale and rich life or family. Either tell me the person around him is mother-like/Household well taking care everthing, or there is a new relationship starting with solid foundation.
    10 wands: He will feel burden or tired because of lots of responsibilites. I canot say his life is up side down, but he needs rest to think about his roads ahead.

Plus: I want to add something to Queen of Pentacle (hope it is objective), this card relates character of solid, and represents someone's horoscop is solid, his mother is Taurus, so I dare say this card means his mother taking after him, or they taking after well to each other. In actual fact, they live with each other in the house only.

Conlucsion with the Chariot card, I am still thinking of it. Wish to see Sam and classmate's comments.

samantha234

totally different interpretation

Post by samantha234 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:46 pm

Hi Xiyang,
I have two readings for you, one is the short version, the other is more detailed. Remember, everyone sees things differently.
:)  
The only thing i see with this reading is that there is an older woman who is pretty well off , highly intuitive, who holds a secret which is giving him alot of burdens, she is probably using this to her advantage as a means of control  to get what she wants.

Let me try a more detailed one for you.

I will post it under the new topic for the spread to use as an example on how to read the spread, ok?

see the 21 card spread topic!

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:28 am

Hi Xiyang,

I feel that you still care very much about your ex-boyfriend and are very much concerned with his well being at this time.

Well this is what I have come up with. As always it will be short!!

I feel that he has been holding back on something that he wishes to do and that a lot of pressure is being put on him by his mother.

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”