Student travel true Tarot...a class project

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Rhutobello

Student travel true Tarot...a class project

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:09 am

9 of cup.
One morning I woke up after a good night sleep
I had a very nice dream, that I hoped would come true.
Today was a great day, I should start on my journey out in the big world.
I had looked forward for it for months.
It would cost me some gold, but I found out that if I would have happiness then I had to afford such luxury.
I expected to see lots of beauty that would give me pleasure.
I only hoped that my travel didn't go on the expense on my family's happiness, but they say no.

After breakfast I said goodbye to mom and dad , grab my walking stick and sack and started out the door.

Carol...I challange you to say what happen next :)

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:53 am

The Challenge is on  :)  :) will continue this story tommorow as I have to go to work.......catch you later...I love this challenge :)  :)

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:15 am

PAGE OF WANDS

I had no idea where I was heading, or what I was about to encounter along the way, but I felt very CONFIDENT that this was going to be a great adventure. I knew  that I would meet many CHALLENGES along the way.

I walked for about a mile down the road when I came upon a young boy, a much younger version of myself. He was holding a staff in his hand and I asked him what it was for.

“I am showing you the way ahead” he said ENTHUSIASTICALLY “ I can see that you are a very COURAGEOUS man who has a great AMBITION in life”. “Over that hill there are may great OPPORTUNITIES waiting for you. “I can see that this is the start of a great ADVENTURE for you”.

I thanked the young boy for showing me the way forward, and walked towards the horizon with great CONFIDENCE.

I now challenge Swetha to continue the story :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:22 pm

Great follow up Carol :)
We have to wait until next week with the next chapter, when she return.....love it :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:32 am

SIX OF CUPS

Along the way i had good memories of my CHILDHOOD spent in this place. i missed my parents and my siblings.
but i had so much to achieve.
on the way i suddenly came across a man with a small child. the INNOCENCE on the child's face filled my heart with great JOY.

and then i realised that the man was none other than my playmate from school years ago. the PLEASURE of meeting him cannot just be described in words. this REUNION brought back memories. we sat down a shared a glass of wine and our talks brought back the NOSTALGIA of the old days.

now its a CHALLENGE for xiyang...

i am not sure if i am doing it ok?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:23 am

You are dooing great:)....this is fun and good learning :)

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”