PART 2 OF NEW ASSIGNMENT

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

PART 2 OF NEW ASSIGNMENT

Post by samantha234 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:09 am

part two reading: Will Warren and I marry soon?

Yes, class , your teacher is now engaged to be married sometime within the next year! :) Date to be set after divorce ! Thats why I need your help! I appreciate all of you doing this for me, thank you very much!
                                                                   Love and light,
                                                                         Samantha
p.s. You guys are the first to know! :)

xiyang

Post by xiyang » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:52 am

Why only people view, no reply?

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:01 am

i hope somebody does! lol :)

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:47 am

Congratulations Samantha :)
I am really pleased for you both. I will certainly work on this assignment and you shall have my answer within a few days.

Oh this gets more and more exciting every week!!!!!!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:27 pm

hehehe...did't see your part 2....believe I gave answer in part 1....but will try a 3 card spread for this position too...then we have to see if you must pay air ticket for me to be the best man :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:06 pm

The Past : 2 of cups
Present  : 3 of sword
Future :    Justice

This tells that you had good feeling for each other when you met.
Over time has the fact that you are married to another man had negative
Influence on your both.. It feels like sorrow not  to live in full harmony.
Justice tells that if you both put your will into this marriage, it will have successes.
You will feel the end of the conflict (other marriage)
You will live in harmony, but all depend on both parts being fair minded and accepting responsibility
So the answer to your question is yes, if both are earnest in their love for each other.

As for the time aspect for the marriage, you have to solve your first marriage first, if both (your husband) agree it will go fast.
If problems...it will take longer time.

pranay

Post by pranay » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:20 pm

AHHHHH!!!!!! How u ppl doin this!!!!!!!! i cant get nething!!!!!!!!!!!

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:55 pm

Monday, 14 August 2006

New reading for Samantha

For this one I chose to do the Celtic Cross

Position 1 – The situation at present.
THE LOVERS

I can honestly say that I did not pick this card as a significator for you, but it clearly shows to me that this is you at the present time. You have found someone that you love very much and wish to develop the relationship further by your intended marriage.

Position 2 – Help and Obstacles
PAGE OF PENTACLES

This tell me that you definitely need to start planning now for the future. Well you have already told me that you are planning to get married and this only confirms to me that you are at the early stages of saving for your special day.

Position 3 – The Past/The Root which as led to your situation where you are now.
THE WORLD

You have achieved a lot in recent years and you are finally being rewarded for all your efforts in the past.

Position 4 – Recent Past
TWO OF CUPS

Again I didn’t pick this card, it just appeared in the position, so I can really see that this is meant to be for you Samantha. This shows me that a partnership has well and truly been formed and although at the moment in the early stages it will start to blossom.

Position 5 – Possible Future/Crown
NINE OF PENTACLES

Here I can see you being surrounded by things that you enjoy. Financially things will improve for you, but as this is a reading for you and Warren I would say that your relationship will blossom in the near future. You will feel safe and secure in your surroundings.

Position 6 – Immediate Future
NINE OF WANDS

Now this card confused me a bit, because its telling you need to be on your guard and be a bit wary. Now I don’t see this card as a bad thing because there are no other negative cards surrounding it so the way I see it is that past events and hurts has made you a lot stronger a person. Your last relationship with your previous husband has made you put up barriers where other people have been concerned. Now is the time to forget past hurts.

Position 7 – Attitude
SEVEN OF PENTACLES

This relationship has been developing slowly and has reached a point where you wish to check the situation to see where you want to be in the future. This is a time where you will flourish and begin to see that good things will come from this.

Position 8 – Environment
THE MAGICIAN

At this time you need to be confident and use your skills when dealing with people around you. Be wary of other people  trying to take control of things.

Position 9 – Hopes and Fears
STRENGTH

You will have inner strength to deal with any problems or fears that you may have concerning your intended marriage. This also applies to the previous card where you may be dealing with some family members. You have the determination that this relationship will succeed.  This also indicates to me that you have recovered from a period of weakness.

Position 10 – Outcome
KNIGHT OF CUPS

Well what a card to end with, again I did not hand pick this one! What more can I say! This knight is just confirming the proposal of marriage that you have already received and if I refer back to my second card which is the Ace of Pentacles which to me suggest spring time and the cups to me always suggest summer. So in conclusion to the answer of your question as to when you and Warren would marry I would say around Spring/Summer time next year!

I wish you both well.

:smt007

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:09 pm

thank you, carol!
i have been getting the same answers also so i believe you are right! :) Excellent!
                                                                    love and light,
                                                                         samantha

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:11 pm

thank you, rhutobello! great job!
                                           love and light,
                                                samantha

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”