New Teacher from England wish him welcome :)

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Rhutobello

New Teacher from England wish him welcome :)

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:01 pm

I am very happy to announse a new teacher for the Tarot class.

He seems very capable and I urge you all to wish him welcome and to ask a lot of questions :)

Welcome to Tarot class Cybee :)

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:10 pm

A heart felt thanks for taking on this responsibility one behalf of every member of MB.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:19 pm

Welcome cybee.

cybee

Post by cybee » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:33 pm

Thank you Rhutobello, Abhishek,Vishwas and Swetha.

Hello and welcome to you all,

My name is Cybee (the "Cy" is short for Simon and the "bee" is the initial of my last name.
I have used the Tarot or should I say cards, as I first started using just good old playing cards to begin with. I started when I was in my early 20's and have never looked back since.
I find people very interesting and I suppose my philosophy on life is. "To help and never hinder." I have a strong belief that knowledge and experience should be shared and not stifled or hidden. Knowledge is a great power and should be used wisely and not for the detriment of mankind.

I study quite a lot of subjects, from Astrology to Zen. I have travelled to most countries around the world when I was younger and tend to stay in one place now. Given the chance and opportunity I would always travel, as that gives me a greater knowledge of people and the way they live.

I served 16 years in the British armed forces, which obviously gave me the opportunities to travel the world, but even when I had finished my time I still travelled quite a lot but mainly to European countries. This has given me a wide rage of knowledge and experience, especially when it comes to people and their cultures.

I have lectured at Sandhurst (the British Army Officer Training School) on ant-terrorism, taught IT and Business skills to local government and corporate businesses, developed business ideas for a major IT company and became a van-boy when I left school. After leaving without any qualifications and was totally illiterate.  

"Leadership is a quality and must be learned like all things in this world, but respect must be earned."

I hope I can give to you as much as I will receive.

Thank you all

Cybee

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:17 am

hello Cybee,
welcome to MysticBoard.com:)

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:09 pm

Welcome Cybee, I look forward to your lessons.  I'm excited to have some fresh information :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:15 pm

You sound very professional Simon, I'm gald to meet you.

cool cat

Post by cool cat » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:24 pm

thank rhutobello for introducing a such a knowlegeful person. welcome cybee. i will realy feel happy to learn something new from u

regards

kmb

Post by kmb » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:47 pm

Welcome Cybee,
I'm looking forward to having you on the board!
Karen

kimi

New Teacher

Post by kimi » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:01 am

Welcome aboard, and might I say I just love that Accent!
Today is my first day aboard too :smt002
Mystical Cat

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:23 am

Welcome  Kimi, we hope you will have a nice and plesant stay in the community and make a lot of friends.
I hope you use the opertunity to follow cybee's class in tarot:)

pranay

Post by pranay » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:17 pm

Hello Simon!

Welcome to the board

cybee

Overwhelmed!

Post by cybee » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:31 pm

Thank you all for such a very warm Welcome.

I will do my very best to help all of you in your individual endeavours.
Tarot is my life and I love it. So I think if you love anything so much you must have some belief in it at least.
I just can't get over you guys, I feel I have known you all for a very long time. I feel very comfortable being here.

Please, please feel free to ask me anything you want, I am at your disposal.

Cy

George

Re: Overwhelmed!

Post by George » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:25 pm

cybee wrote:Thank you all for such a very warm Welcome.

I will do my very best to help all of you in your individual endeavours.
Tarot is my life and I love it. So I think if you love anything so much you must have some belief in it at least.
I just can't get over you guys, I feel I have known you all for a very long time. I feel very comfortable being here.

Please, please feel free to ask me anything you want, I am at your disposal.

Cy
Welcome Cybee!   :smt006  
at first i thought you username was Cyber (very quick glance) which made me think of Cybermen from Doctor Who    :smt003  which they just showed part one of a Cyberman espoide on the SciFi channel here in the states.   :smt020

been working, been sick as a dog, been working on the plumbing for the last three days so i haven't had a good chance to read and get caught up on everything just wanted to make a point to say hi!

will respond soon
ttyl   :smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:33 pm

Hi cybee, I always fine it interesting the back ground of people who are interested in the psychic and cards and etc...there is such a wide differents.Your life sounds full with all you have done.Travel all over the world would be an education in people all by it's self...That is something that would appeal to me .I like to watch people and see what they do.If you would be inerested in doing a reading on me . i would be interested in having one...If not that is okay too...just wanted to say hi and get to know people in the forums..[/b]

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”