Q&A on old subjects

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Rhutobello

Q&A on old subjects

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:00 pm

Our teacher is so kind that he will scan this forum for old questions that still need some answers or suggestions.

We urge you all to look into this thread from time to time to see if you have got a answer on a question you have posted.

I haven't posted any...but I will follow it with hawk eyes..in order to learn....I think he is dooing a great job so far :)
Last edited by Rhutobello on Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pranay

Post by pranay » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:30 am

Rutho i did not get the purpose.... can you explain it again? Is this thread meant for unanswered questions?

cybee

Tarot cards and their planetary rulers

Post by cybee » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:08 pm

Paul wrote:Hi all,

Does anyone blend the cards planetary rulers in a consultation? I studied this with a teacher and it really helps my clients. Also I have been reading Spanish playing cards for years and find them very accurate.

Thanks,
Paul

:smt006
Hi Paul,

Yes is the answer to your question.

Astrology is an integral part of Tarot and some of the concepts of astrology were used in the design. It uses subtle symbolism and characteristics embedded into each card. So each card in the Tarot has been assigned its own planet or sign. This as you so rightly say, helps provide a greater clarity for the reader.

Obviously we have to consider learning or at least understanding those concepts of Astrology to now read the cards. I will put together which cards correspond to which planet and/or sign for reference and will also put a lesson together for future teachings on the subject.

Cybee

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”