To all Tarot Readers - Please read

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

cybee

To all Tarot Readers - Please read

Post by cybee » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:32 am

At the moment I am collating quite a lot of articles to be released over the next few weeks. Please keep checking the "Tarot Learning Textbook" Forum as often as you can for new stuff. Most of my stuff has either been lost, corrupted or just too old to be posted and I have looked through the Tarot side of the site and noticed there is already plenty of very good articles posted. Certainly enough to keep the moderately adept of you readers to be doing lots of readings, ON HERE.

Please readers, start to offer your services. If you get stuck let me know and I will help you in anyway I can. We need to expunge some of the old wives tales and old-hat theories and start to become professional in our minds and in our work.
Don't be scared to do. You have to learn sometime and the time is now. I am always on site, probably 22 hours a day at the moment so speak to me. If you want it personal then I can oblige using Yahoo messenger if it's that important, but at the moment I don't have the time to drop what I'm doing on here for a quick chat about your shoe size.  :smt018  :smt002

If you are getting really stuck in certain areas reading your cards, then again, let me know as soon as, and I will endevour to put something together for you quickly so you can carry on with your learning and live readings. Any thoughts or suggestions are most welcome so keep them coming, please.

I will eventually be teaching 1-to-1 as you progress to a higher standard and I hope that at some future date you will all be reading for me. Yesssss. That would be very nice!

I am going to start an award system of some kind, but not just yet. I would like to think of this place as an Academy for learning and qualifiying in the art of Tarot, so why shouldn't you guys get the rewards and maybe even certificated to prove that you are able enough to do the job professionaly.
I think you are all very capable of becoming some of the best readers around. So that is my goal in all this. To prove to you and myself that you are as good as any professional I know or have know in my many years of Tarot reading.

OK guys, it's up to you now. Let's start to prepare for the future, it's not going happen overnight and there is a ton of work to do, for all of us.

Good luck to you all in everything you do. I will be watching.

Simon (aka Cybee)

jyotimirpuri

hi cybee can you guide me

Post by jyotimirpuri » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:17 am

Jyoti mirpuri birthday 27 Nov 1947
Card 1  Nov 2006   V wands   legal matters need to be taken care of          card 2 Dec 2006 the lovers  fulfil ment and success
Card 3 Jan 2007 II wands   success in partnership projects
Card IV  feb2007 VIII pentacles focus on career and successs is assured  card 5  march2007 the Hierophant  there will be an inner fulfillment and bondage in relationships
Card 6 April 2007 Ace of wands  reverse delay in projects and a feelling of low energy
Card 7 may the sun reverse delay in success so a bit shaken up but faith still exists that positive times are nearby
Card 8 June page of pentacles  good news and a long term goals bring positive resultsnght
Card 10 august 2007 the hanged man surrender to stiruaion and hoping for renerwal of positive opportunities
Card 11 Sept 2007 X swords reverse  relief from the sticky situation
Card 12 October 2007 VI ups reverse positve period projects taking shape
Cards 13 and 14 for ambition I pulled out were king of swords reverse and the emperor unclear thought a but success tence and positive results shall be attained of fulfillment and travel
Cards 17 and 18 relationships were VII swords reverse and death unworkable relationships but there is a hope of revivial and beginning of new relationships
Cards 19 and 20 mind stuggles  queen of swords reverese and chariot reversehostile towrads opp sex and mentally hard on oneself as obstacles in life hae shaken confidence
Card 21 recurring energies from last year the tower seperation and unexpected events  are taking up time to resolve projects
Card 22 new energies for new yar  judgement fruits for goals will be acheieved and good karmas will receive blessings and fulfillment
And card 23 outlook card was queen of wands reverse a bit unfreindly and cautious because of lat yars tauma.and a big more aggressive in approach to matters.
Well this reading I did for myself  my date of birth is 27th November 1947.
I would be highly obliged if I get your version of this reading and how you would do it with a bit more of guidance from you .
Thanks a millions
interested in tarot reading, fengshui, reiki, numerology

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”