Student Roll Call

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

BLouise

Student Roll Call

Post by BLouise » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:39 pm

Hello fellow students!

Although we have lost our teacher we don't have to stop learning and practicing.  Could we have all students that are still participating post here so we can keep in touch.  Just a "still here" would be fine, but you can also post where you are and anything you need help with.  We can all help each other.  I have learned a lot from the readings that some of us have shared with each other and would like to continue with the interaction.  

George - you are one of the students with tons of natural tallent and I would love to see more readings from you!

Doris
Shazia
Ozzman
Anna
Dayanera
Satanic-Praynay
Lanches
Webguy
Marleen
Niravcal

Are you all still here? And anyone that I may have missed please post!

George

Re: Student Roll Call

Post by George » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:51 pm

BLouise wrote:Hello fellow students!

Although we have lost our teacher we don't have to stop learning and practicing.  Could we have all students that are still participating post here so we can keep in touch.  Just a "still here" would be fine, but you can also post where you are and anything you need help with.  We can all help each other.  I have learned a lot from the readings that some of us have shared with each other and would like to continue with the interaction.  

George - you are one of the students with tons of natural tallent and I would love to see more readings from you!

Doris
Shazia
Ozzman
Anna
Dayanera
Satanic-Praynay
Lanches
Webguy
Marleen
Niravcal

Are you all still here? And anyone that I may have missed please post!
omg, what happen to cybee?  :smt010   i hope nothing wrong!   :smt017
i'll have to check the board and see if i can find what happened.

but yes, i am still here just been busy as of late

and i just hope i have a natural talent for reading the cards!  :smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Doris

Post by Doris » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:06 pm

Hi BLouise,

I'm still here, just been busy doing Cybee's 1st exercise. I will be going on a holiday for 2 weeks as of next week, so I may not be able to make any postings. I will let you when I'm back.

I'm taking my cards, to finish the exercise.

Doris  :)

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:33 pm

Glad to hear or read that you two are still here! :smt006  I hope there are more.

George - I'm not sure exactly what happened, but from what I understand there was a personality conflict or a difference of opinion or something alone those line.  Too bad, I thought the class was going well.  But I think we can trudge along without a teacher if we help each other.

Doris - Have a good holiday! :) Post when you get back!!
“And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” – T.S. Elliot

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:17 pm

I am still here also...Surprised about cybee....was it too much for him??
I ADMIT I haven't  done all of the lessons. I have been messing with the cards for years..So I have done most of what was offer...I am not good at wanting the history of things as much as the action of doing something. Then after I learn I get the history ..Reversed, I know but that is the way I am...lol  

my answer to ozzmans question about the cards would be...I find it hard to be comforable with the tarot software when it picks the cards for you..Because  I think the handling of the cards is part of the reading of them..It gives you the feel when to stop the shuffle when to cut the cards and etc..BUT I am comfortable with the software when you get to pick the card manually .Because then you are the one picking so that makes you more hands on..Plus when you see the cards in front of you that you pick it feels more like you are involve in it.Not just a game of chance so much..

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:34 pm

Hi Dayanera - I'm the same way, I learn best by doing.  I'm trying to do readings more to improve my skills.  Glad your here!
“And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” – T.S. Elliot

George

Post by George » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:22 pm

BLouise wrote:Glad to hear or read that you two are still here! :smt006  I hope there are more.

George - I'm not sure exactly what happened, but from what I understand there was a personality conflict or a difference of opinion or something alone those line.  Too bad, I thought the class was going well.  But I think we can trudge along without a teacher if we help each other.

Doris - Have a good holiday! :) Post when you get back!!
thats a shame that it didn't work out! but we all will move on and help one another and learn, learn, and learn some more!  everyone has something to bring to the table that we can fill our cups with.   :smt002

ttyl
:smt006

George

Post by George » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:25 pm

dayanera wrote:I am still here also...Surprised about cybee....was it too much for him??
I ADMIT I haven't  done all of the lessons. I have been messing with the cards for years..So I have done most of what was offer...I am not good at wanting the history of things as much as the action of doing something. Then after I learn I get the history ..Reversed, I know but that is the way I am...lol  

my answer to ozzmans question about the cards would be...I find it hard to be comforable with the tarot software when it picks the cards for you..Because  I think the handling of the cards is part of the reading of them..It gives you the feel when to stop the shuffle when to cut the cards and etc..BUT I am comfortable with the software when you get to pick the card manually .Because then you are the one picking so that makes you more hands on..Plus when you see the cards in front of you that you pick it feels more like you are involve in it.Not just a game of chance so much..
hay,  dayanera, i don't think i've got teh chance to say hi since your first post (i've lost track of posts i was trying to stay on top of) so i didn't miss out welcoming you here!  :smt003
ttyl

George

Post by George » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:26 pm

Doris wrote:Hi BLouise,

I'm still here, just been busy doing Cybee's 1st exercise. I will be going on a holiday for 2 weeks as of next week, so I may not be able to make any postings. I will let you when I'm back.

I'm taking my cards, to finish the exercise.

Doris  :)
hope this catches before you leave!  :smt009   have a appy hoilday and see you back soon!  :smt002

ttyl

pranay

Post by pranay » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:16 am

I am still here. But I just couldnt find the forum because I always looking in the Tarot section.

Now, ive found it and will be here daily!

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:17 pm

That's great Satanic Pranay!  Where are you at in your tarot learning?  Have you done any readings or are you still learning the cards?  Although you don't need to know all the cards by heart to do a reading :)

Yin Chang1

Post by Yin Chang1 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:21 am

Hey i would like to become a membe rof the class samantha.

Lucas

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:50 pm

Welcome Lucas, do you have any experience in Tarot? Do you have your own deck?

jyotimirpuri

Post by jyotimirpuri » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:06 am

i am jyoti and enjoy every new post with enthuthiasm
interested in tarot reading, fengshui, reiki, numerology

Doris

Post by Doris » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:38 am

Hi everyone,

I'm back from my holiday, and ready to go. I posted an exercise in the exercise/homework forum which I found quite useful for beginners like myself. Haven't done many readings recently, but I have spent my time on individual cards to really get to know them.

Thanks to all for your encouragement and help

Doris

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”