Question ----------------------------Tarot Class 2006--------------------

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

starryskies

Question ----------------------------Tarot Class 2006--------------------

Post by starryskies » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:57 pm

I have a question. I would like to join this group and do the assigned homework but is this still running or did I miss the start up date?  :smt017

I see the last post in the "sign in everyday" thread was 3 weeks ago!  :smt010  Does that mean no one is doing it?

Can you confirm it´s still ok to join and I will do so  :smt004  Thanks.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:57 pm

It does seem a bit hit and miss doesnt it, shame noon has replied yet. From what I can tell Samantha and Cybee don't post or visit anymore? I keep losing this learn the tarot part, its like a hidden board buried amidst the sub forums, so no wonder its not that busy.

I am sure if you want to learn more there are many here that would join you. If I can help then let me know :)

George

Re: Question

Post by George » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:03 pm

starryskies wrote:I have a question. I would like to join this group and do the assigned homework but is this still running or did I miss the start up date?  :smt017

I see the last post in the "sign in everyday" thread was 3 weeks ago!  :smt010  Does that mean no one is doing it?

Can you confirm it´s still ok to join and I will do so  :smt004  Thanks.
Right now we are without a teacher!  :smt012
I try to keep an eye on the board and give help when i can.  i very new and learning myself.  There were a few other people given feedback on post in here so don't let that stop you from posting and doing the lesson we all can pull together and help one another until they get a new teacher.  :smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

boltonlas

Post by boltonlas » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:58 am

I would like to join the group also, i have fumbled my way through readings for years although most of the readings have been pretty acurate, but i still need to learn, (although my cards appear to have done a bunk again, they always do when i have a query for them lol)

boltonlas xxx

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:34 am

Boltonlas that is always the way isn't it?  You can bet if someone asks me for a reading online, then my cards instead of sitting by the pc where they usually are, will be somewhere upstairs or hidden by the phone or in the car lol, never to be found quickly lol.

The good news is............. we have a new teacher!!!!   :smt003

So things should start moving again....

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed May 02, 2007 10:44 am

Hi Boltonlas,
I am new here too. I keep on reading the postings and entries in the forum and I have gained some good insights about the tarot cards. Although I find the navigation within the forum a bit of a do (clumsy I am trying to say) but I do see and read what I want to see.
Bhadra is a great contributor as well as Samantha to the forum. Read Bhadra's contribututions ( oh, wow!) and you will expand your views and knowledge of the tarot cards.
Hope this has been of help to you.
cedars

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed May 02, 2007 11:04 am

cedars wrote:Hi Boltonlas,
I am new here too. I keep on reading the postings and entries in the forum and I have gained some good insights about the tarot cards. Although I find the navigation within the forum a bit of a do (clumsy I am trying to say) but I do see and read what I want to see.
Bhadra is a great contributor as well as Samantha to the forum. Read Bhadra's contribututions ( oh, wow!) and you will expand your views and knowledge of the tarot cards.
Hope this has been of help to you.
cedars
Hi Cedars,

You might like to join us all over in the new Learn Tarot Class of 2007? Samantha left last year and I have since been appointed the new tarot teacher. Boltonlas is already there as are many others :) Its a free course and you can join in any time.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed May 02, 2007 11:06 am

Mod note: Thread now locked

New Tarot Class here Sign up for Tarot Class 2007

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”