Practice Readings - The Pyramid Spread (4)

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:59 pm

Hear goes here's your reading please tell me if I'm way of on this
I used the Druid Craft
With the question does Chooky have any family issues

Cards 1, 2, 3, Recent Past
1, The Querent:5 wands-- You have been pulled this way and that which as given you conflicting interests
2, Help:10 Wands--You have felt you have had to do things on your own which as not made life ease
3, Hinder:Prince of cups--I see you have had someone taking an interest in you an offer you may have found appealing like a knight in shinning armour to whisk you away

Cards 4,5,6, Present
4, The Querent:1V The lord--You have thought logically about this offer
5, Help:4 Wands--and carefully considered what you have already basically  a happy home that just needs some work so as your needs are taken care of as well as every body else's  
6, Hinder:5 Pentacles--This doesn't stop you dreaming about what could have been or whether life would have been better

The near future
7, Advice:Princes of Cups--Think carefully about how you can share your responsibilities to make your home life easeyer
8, Outcome:X1V Fferyllt-- I do see you been able to work around your family with a few compromises

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:12 pm

Thanks Gem,

I get what you mean about stating what each position is, thanks for that, very helpful!

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:37 am

Hi Chrisdee

Recent Past
For the first two cards, yes I can relate, but not so sure of the third, no offers of anything...bugger!

Present
So for the first card here can't relate, but I have been weighing up a decision about my career situation
Yes, I do have a fairly normal home life, very stock standard...bit boring really...
Can't make sense of the last card...sorry

Outcome
Yes can see that both of these relate to my situation...

I think that the cards have picked up on me going back to university, which was quite a tough decision to make, and a very competeitive degree, so I am worried that I am going to be in overload mode, plus I would like to have one more baby, which I have to try and squeeze into all of this..

Is it possible to see what else comes up?

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:44 am

Thanks for the feed back Chooky

Quote:I think that the cards have picked up on me going back to university, which was quite a tough decision to make, and a very competitive degree, so I am worried that I am going to be in overload mode, plus I would like to have one more baby, which I have to try and squeeze into all of this

Ill work on a spread related to your questions and see what i come up with--Thanks again for letting me practice on you

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:15 am

Chrisdee

Thats no worries, i will be practising on you a lot too, if you let me.

will endeavor to do yours later after kids have gone to bed...

Chooky

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:19 pm

G'day Chrisdee
This is what I got for you using the RW deck
Asking: tell me about Chrisdee's relationship

RECENT PAST
1.  Querent - 5 Cups
2.  Help - 9 Cups
3.  Hinder - 7 Wands

You have had a change in attitude, you are feeling alone, and perhaps unsupported.  You could have a tendency to take on too much and feel like you are are always the one going into bat with no support or little support.  You do have have everything you need and have a content and happy, as such, home life, but you probaly need to be aware of taking on too much and letting it get on top of you.

PRESENT
4.  Querent - Knight of Wands
5.  Help - 3 Wands
6.  Hinder - 3 Pentacles

You perhaps are wanting to go in a new direction with something that is a little bit out of your comfort zone.  You feel that the time is right and this idea is perhaps something that you have had for a while and now just feels like the right time to do it.  You are a careful planner and you like to make informed decisions before launching into something new, so you should use this to your advantage.  You need to be careful about doing things for the wrong reasons, make sure that you are doing things for YOU and not to please others.

THE NEAR FUTURE
7.  Advice - The Hermit
8.  Outcome - The Lovers

I feel that the outcome will be good, your relationship will strengthen, you will need to do some deep introspective thinking about what it is that you want to do (i get the vibe that it is an idea that you would like to put into motion, probably way off here!), but it will come out the other end with a positive outcome.

Chrisdee....I'll just wait for the feedback from you, I know this is all about confidence building, but I am not feeling confident at all...

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:40 pm

This spread was done with the Druid Craft Tarot
:smt006 Back again

1,Can Chooky go back to university :7 Pentacles:Yes but i feel you may have to Waite a while
2.Can this work around the family:Princes cups:You consider the affect on the family a lot but you can still be a good mum and study
3.Will she be successful:8 Wands:The home will still be ticking over in your absence and university looks successful

4.Is there a baby to come:King Cups:You have a strong family oriented partner .You dream of a new baby but i see delays in conceiving but you will have your new baby
5.can she work around a new baby:Prince Wands:Home will still be an inviting place to be but conflict will arise but nothing you cannot cope with
6.Out come:10 Wands:There's no pretending over burdened and over worked an up hill struggle but if you've got the energy i see success all the way
Lots of wands in this spread would indicate to me you do have all that energy needed    
can i have some of it -please

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:03 pm

Hi Chooky
Resent past
I'm sorry you've written 1.2.3. in paragraph so i dont know to which this relates so ill Quote you if you dont mind
Quote:have a content and happy, as such, home life-- This bit i dont relate to
Present
The present i can relate to as Ive had enough
future
way of sorry- I'm thinking of leaving this time its not something that can be worked out
Please dont be put of by the future part been wrong you where spot on with the present
If you feel like doing me another reading any time please feel free to experiment on different questions

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:05 am

Ok, I will try again, I think my biggest problem is that I try to find to much positive stuff as opposed to just reading them and going with the flow.

Recent Past
1.  Querent - 7 Swords - You are not facing up to how you really feel about the situation, you are suppressing your emotions and not being honest with yourself
2.  Help - 8 Swords - You need to take your blindfold off and let the truth be revealed, it is going to be a hard road, but the sooner you face up to the situation you will be able to move ahead
3.  Hinder - Knight of Wands - You need to take charge, which perhaps you have not in the past, if it is you and your feelings that we are talking about then they need to be addressed so that you can move on.

Present
4.  Querent - The Star - Trust that now is a good time to implement things, you have the idea, but you need to follow through, it is a good time to start whatever it is that you need to do, don't let your emotions take too much of a hold of you, trust your heart, take charge and trust that it will work out for you.
5.  Help - 4 Wands - You know deep down that you have the confidence to be able to do the things that you want to do, it is time to free yourself and take charge. Don't fear moving on ormaking changes , becuase it seems easier to stay in the present situation
6.  Hinder - 6 Wands - Don't be too afraid or proud to admit the truth to yourself, it is you that is in the sitaution, and not the others looking in.  It is time to own up to your feelings and not worry about how others view you.

Near Future
7.  Advice - Queen of Cups - .  Trust in your intuition, be tolerant be patient, put your own needs first for a change, and trust your emotions.
8.  Outcome - You are going to go through a rough patch, it will be hard, you will feel alone, you will feel guilty.  Use this time to gather your strength becuase it is going to be the natural process that you need to go through and you will come out the other side knowing that you have made the right decision for you.

I drew three more cards for you to see a bit further on into the future:
9.   Querent -Death - End of the cycle, you will be free to forge ahead.  Change is hard, but you have learnt a lot to get you to this point, you will be able to put it behind you and start again.  New, fresh beginnings!!
10.  Help -9 Cups - Your friendships will provide you with the strength you need. I feel that you will go back to your old self, and rediscover the joys of life, you friendships with others will be able to go back to how they were, perhaps they were stifled in your old situation.  
11.  Hinder - 2 Pentacles - You will find the money will be tight, and that you are having to juggle your finances, but I think you that having to juggle your finances will far outway the situation that you were in.

Chrisdee, be very truthful with your feedback, I appreciated the feedback of the other one.  I think my problem is that I like to try and see the positive too much and not see things for how they are.  i won't say too much more until I get your feedback.

Will make comment on your second reading for me shortly, got a sick kid hassling me!  It has taken me over 2 hours to do this, becuase have been interrupted so many times.  So sorry if it sounds disjointed.  (Mental note to do readings at night when people stop ringing on the phone and kids are in bed)

Chooky.

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:26 am

1,Can Chooky go back to university :7 Pentacles:Yes but i feel you may have to Waite a while
2.Can this work around the family:Princes cups:You consider the affect on the family a lot but you can still be a good mum and study
3.Will she be successful:8 Wands:The home will still be ticking over in your absence and university looks successful

4.Is there a baby to come:King Cups:You have a strong family oriented partner .You dream of a new baby but i see delays in conceiving but you will have your new baby
5.can she work around a new baby:Prince Wands:Home will still be an inviting place to be but conflict will arise but nothing you cannot cope with
6.Out come:10 Wands:There's no pretending over burdened and over worked an up hill struggle but if you've got the energy i see success all the way
Lots of wands in this spread would indicate to me you do have all that energy needed    
can i have some of it -please[/quote]

Yes Chrisdee, all good, sounds like me, and my situation.  With the first question I am starting next month.  All the rest sounds much like now!!

I will try to send you some of my energy vibes, amazing what a 3 year old can do for forcing out the energy in you!!  

Now for my next question, can you tell me more about the next baby/pregnancy, this is a tricky question, cause I know what will be, will be, but somehow being forewarned seems good too.

Background: Had a dreadful 2nd pregnancy, we made it to 32 weeks and then that was that.  The whole prenancy was stressful, my mum had to come and live with us for 4 months - she lives at the other end of the state - as I was not allowed to be more than 20 minutes from the hospital, and not to be by myself.  Then we had 2 months of Holly still being in hospital...anyway I won't go on and on, but the question is can you see me having a normal pregnancy or a similar to the 2nd pregnancy, (I have been told by the doctors that have the same chance of the same condition happening again, and possibly a slightly greater chance, becuase I now have had it again) very confusing, I know...anyway see how you go, I know this is a dodgy question, so if you don't want to do it, that is fine :smt002

Chooky

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:29 am

Chrisdee, if the second reading doesn't fit at all, I will try a different spread! With a new question.

Chooky

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:21 am

Resent past
all true I'm afraid
Present
easier to stay in the present situation / worry about how others view you--again all true
Near Future
Trust in your intuition, be tolerant be patient--good advice i get physic pictures in my head when things are bad but i still cant believe he does this to me we have been together 28 years its been away of life but now i know i must move on

you did this really well i know there's another episode coming some i just dont know any thing more than that this is a future thing so i dont know whether you can pick up on this but if you can ?   i would like to be prepared this time

i know these readings are on a personal level but i only come on this sight when I'm on my own so to speak so please feel free to write what you pick up

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:08 am

Quote: I know this is a dodgy question, so if you don't want to do it, that is fine

This is a question of effects for me how much should a person know / an answer to this could have a  devastating effect on your life so going back to my original reading
Quote:4.Is there a baby to come:King Cups:You have a strong family oriented partner .You dream of a new baby but i see delays in conceiving but you will have your new baby
This i saw as delays/problems in pregnancy- but delayed for what ever reason-- i still see a little girl around for you in the future
I did draw one card and asked whether i should pursue this further i got the fool to me that would mean its a journey you must take with out prior knowledge

please remember when you read this i like you am learning the above is not to be taken as gospel
and i certainly would not guaranty every pregnancy or birth would be the same i have four children the first a breach i was told i would have all breaches as my womb was tilted the second child was breach but the third and fourth were normal --please keep an open mind

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:13 pm

Yes Chrisdee

You are right, I think I knew that even before I asked the question.
I have discussed with my husband, at least if the same thing was to happen, we would be prepared...I guess we would just have to put up with being in the neo-natal section for a couple of months.  All in all it is still only for the duration of 9 months!

Thanks x

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:43 pm

chrisdee wrote: i know there's another episode coming some i just dont know any thing more than that this is a future thing so i dont know whether you can pick up on this but if you can ?   i would like to be prepared this time

I am having trouble wording the question, so I will think about it overnight and have a try tommorrow

Goodnight

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”