Practice Readings - The Pyramid Spread (4)

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:43 pm

George sorry to hear you are having a rough time right now and my reading added to it, {{{{{{George}}}}}}}} have you read that thread about headaches and tarot, lemme see if i can find it...

Here it is http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=28078

Wow we are split all over the world, I'm UK here and George is USA nad Chooky AUS, its a feat to be online at the same time!!

George

Post by George » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:42 pm

Gem wrote:George sorry to hear you are having a rough time right now and my reading added to it, {{{{{{George}}}}}}}} have you read that thread about headaches and tarot, lemme see if i can find it...

Here it is http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=28078

Wow we are split all over the world, I'm UK here and George is USA nad Chooky AUS, its a feat to be online at the same time!!
your reading didn't add to it just was not feeling as engetic to start a new reading that quickly.   :smt002
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:06 am

Hi George, hope your last few days have been okay

Here is what I got for you.

RECENT PAST:
Querent - 2 Swords
You are feeling stuck, with no way out, you feel somewhat powerless to the situation, not really knowing what direction it is you should take.  You feel that you are on guard all the time, and possibly not owning up to your true feelings to the situation.  I feel that you could be putting up unnecesary barriers, becuase i do think that there is someone who understands the situation you are in and wants to help you

Help - 5 Cups
You need to acknowledge your feelings, you feel that you don't have much of a hold on your life, so I think the sooner you make your feelings known, the better...

Hinder - Knight of Cups
You take everything on by yourself, you need to share the responsibility, stop denying your true feelings, and perhaps open up a bit more.

PRESENT

Querent - 9 Cups
Even though you have stated you may need to take on second job, I do feel that you are okay, in that it is great to want to speed up and pay your debts, but perhaps you will neglect other areas of your life that also need equal time spent on them, in doing so.  So I am getting with this card, that perhaps you have the essentials in life, and perhaps we mistake our wants with our needs.

Help - 3 Swords
I think you need to essentially get to the bottom of your emotions, and find out what it is that your heart desires, stop denying your feelings and putting them on the back burner.  

Hinder - 2 Pentacles
You are doing this amazing balancing act with your life at the moment (I get the vibe that you have always done it), on all aspects by the sounds of it, so again, I sound boring, find out what it is that YOU want.

FUTURE

Advice - Page of Wands
You have got good ideas, and I think you just need some confidence to get you to put some of these ideas into action, so get going and do what you think will be the best outcome for you, and not others.

Outcome - 10 Swords
I think you are just so tired George, and I think you need to realise that the end of the cycle that you have been doing for so long is coming to an end, if you implement your own needs into the equation.

I drew three more cards to get a bit see a bit further on and this is what I got.

King of Wands
The Sun
8 Pentacles

I am just going to sum up what I think about them in general:

I see that you now have some clarity, hope, vision and clear goals on where you want to go, and you have found that you have put yourself first. You are a hard worker, and you are good at what you do, I think you can achieve what you want, without compromising yourself and suppressing your needs. You seem a lot happier within yourself, and perhaps have found or beginning to find the fun side of life again.  Stay positive and true to your heart George and share your problems with others, just to relieve the burden of doing it alone.

HONEST feedback would be appreciated!

Chooky

George

Post by George » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:35 pm

Chooky wrote:Yes, George, do you want a reading?

I would love one after the week that I have just had!! In a nutshell, my 15 month old decided to swallow an open hair clip, a rough 48 hours, an operation later, and an exhausted mother, father, and everyone else involved and my 3 year old thinking it is xmas and what is all the fuss about.

Chooky
choocky pyramid reading 7/16/07
Cards 1, 2, 3, Recent Past
1, The Querent:  The Fool, the days of carefree.
2, Help: VIII of Swords, bond by yourself and own thought.
3, Hinder: V of Pentacles, sickness.

Cards 4,5,6, Present
4, The Querent: V of Cups, I’m worried about what has happened.
5, Help:  VI of Swords, by sailing away, walking away, etc to get away from things.
6, Hinder: Wheel of Fortune, things and life turn uncontrollable.

7 & 8 The near future
7, Advice: Page of Pentacles, young man who things all the world is his and its Christmas.
8, Outcome: The Moon, be the crab, be the lobster go between the wild and follow the path between the towers.

The Fool ends his days of carefree, bond by his own thoughts and worries of sickness; your 15 month old’s sickness.  This was your recent past as we know by your own words.  In the Present your were worried but still need to come to grips with this and sail away from that negativity.  We know the wheel turns and life is a circle.  The books can open and the knowledge of things can hinder or enrich you.  You have the Page of Pentacles who thinks it’s Christmas and shows you were the wheel should stop.  It stops with being carefree again and follow the path through the night to say, thank the god and goddess that everything is okay now and after the night so comes the day and we count all blessings.

The reading just felt like everything you told me but overall let the child guide you and stop and smell the flowers.

Will get to feed back for your reading to me later this week.  I’m still thinking about everything in it!  Thanks.
ttyl
Attachments
DSC02225.JPG
DSC02225.JPG (136.67 KiB) Viewed 3548 times

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:51 am

Hi George thanks for the reading.

That reading was so true.

Past
For the past, I probably have been not quite so vigilant with stuff do with safety/sickness to do with my kids, not to say that I don't care, but I take them seriously when they are really sick!!

Present
I am still trying to process last week, it hasn't truly sunk in yet. What is slowly sinking in is that, with the little first aid I know I think I saved my daughter's life!!!

Future
Yes I agree, I need to find the middle of the road, and yes the older child will be the one who helps me do that...

Thanks George, this reading has made me face up to how I feel about this whole situation, I think I have been feeling somewhat detached, but you have helped me think about it all and clarify in my own head about it all.  Also like how you take the photo of the reading, that is great!

If you feel like doing another reading by chance, I know this is a bit cheeky, I would love just a general reading.  Don't feel bad if you don't want to.

Chooky

George

Post by George » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:09 pm

Chooky wrote:Hi George thanks for the reading.

That reading was so true.

Past
For the past, I probably have been not quite so vigilant with stuff do with safety/sickness to do with my kids, not to say that I don't care, but I take them seriously when they are really sick!!

Present
I am still trying to process last week, it hasn't truly sunk in yet. What is slowly sinking in is that, with the little first aid I know I think I saved my daughter's life!!!

Future
Yes I agree, I need to find the middle of the road, and yes the older child will be the one who helps me do that...

Thanks George, this reading has made me face up to how I feel about this whole situation, I think I have been feeling somewhat detached, but you have helped me think about it all and clarify in my own head about it all.  Also like how you take the photo of the reading, that is great!

If you feel like doing another reading by chance, I know this is a bit cheeky, I would love just a general reading.  Don't feel bad if you don't want to.

Chooky
for the "Past" i meant for of a carefree outlook on life in general with sickness and such.  something like, "that can't happen to me" type of ideal and concepts.  regonizing our own weakness and people around us.  :smt002

wil do a general reading for you later on in this week or on the weekend if i get the chance.  things in my life has just changed on to the bad side.  let me get that stuff clear.  busy busy busy its looks like this week.  and yes please be a little forgiven if i don't do it this weekend!  :)  
i always plan to get to your reading and give you feedback.  not sure when though.  just know i am thinking about it and working on it.  good reading btw.

"a bit cheecky"  i love that phrase!  :smt005
ttyl

George

Post by George » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:27 pm

Chooky wrote:Hi George, hope your last few days have been okay

Here is what I got for you.

RECENT PAST:
Querent - 2 Swords
You are feeling stuck, with no way out, you feel somewhat powerless to the situation, not really knowing what direction it is you should take.  You feel that you are on guard all the time, and possibly not owning up to your true feelings to the situation.  I feel that you could be putting up unnecesary barriers, becuase i do think that there is someone who understands the situation you are in and wants to help you
for sure stuck and no way out...it doesn't even feel like a feeling it feels true.  as for owning up to my feelings, well, its more like i don't know what i feel so this may be true if that's what you mean.   for sure barriers and if someone can help me i wish they would step up soon.   or i'm just to angry right now that i don't see what's in front of me.  
Help - 5 Cups
You need to acknowledge your feelings, you feel that you don't have much of a hold on your life, so I think the sooner you make your feelings known, the better...
i will but so thought in it!
Hinder - Knight of Cups
You take everything on by yourself, you need to share the responsibility, stop denying your true feelings, and perhaps open up a bit more.
yes, i take everyone on by yourself because no one else will help me but after reading all this so far maybe i'm looking at the wrong people for help.
PRESENT

Querent - 9 Cups
Even though you have stated you may need to take on second job, I do feel that you are okay, in that it is great to want to speed up and pay your debts, but perhaps you will neglect other areas of your life that also need equal time spent on them, in doing so.  So I am getting with this card, that perhaps you have the essentials in life, and perhaps we mistake our wants with our needs.
i don't really need to but want to! i am okay its just a matter of getting it done quicker.  thats what i'm afriad of doing is neglecting others things.  also things may happen that upset my present good situation and if that happens ever thing gets much harder in making ends-meet.  but you right.
Help - 3 Swords
I think you need to essentially get to the bottom of your emotions, and find out what it is that your heart desires, stop denying your feelings and putting them on the back burner.  
yes for sure figure out what i am feeling.  at least i think i accept my heart's desires in doing that i hurt people if i do what i need ot do to make me sane again.  
[/quote]
Hinder - 2 Pentacles
You are doing this amazing balancing act with your life at the moment (I get the vibe that you have always done it), on all aspects by the sounds of it, so again, I sound boring, find out what it is that YOU want. [/quote]
i just tired of being the only doing the balancing act!  but yes.
FUTURE

Advice - Page of Wands
You have got good ideas, and I think you just need some confidence to get you to put some of these ideas into action, so get going and do what you think will be the best outcome for you, and not others.
for sure working on that.
Outcome - 10 Swords
I think you are just so tired George, and I think you need to realise that the end of the cycle that you have been doing for so long is coming to an end, if you implement your own needs into the equation.
if i think i know what i want the thing coming to an "end" is going to hurt a lot.

I drew three more cards to get a bit see a bit further on and this is what I got.

King of Wands
The Sun
8 Pentacles

I am just going to sum up what I think about them in general:

I see that you now have some clarity, hope, vision and clear goals on where you want to go, and you have found that you have put yourself first. You are a hard worker, and you are good at what you do, I think you can achieve what you want, without compromising yourself and suppressing your needs. You seem a lot happier within yourself, and perhaps have found or beginning to find the fun side of life again.  Stay positive and true to your heart George and share your problems with others, just to relieve the burden of doing it alone.
i think i'm clear but its going to hard even its right for me!  i will but more thought in it.  

the general question about getting a 2nd job seems to be lost until i thought about it some more,  because all my problems, fears and hopes are warped up in the situation going on around me which has become all emotions of what i want, need and should have.   so, your reading was right to the heart of the matter and you brought it out of your cards very well!   keep up the good work you have helped me !  :smt004  
HONEST feedback would be appreciated!

Chooky
i'm always honest!  :smt006  and boy has that got me into trouble at times!  :smt002

i'm pretty sure that i have something to do this saturday but dog me if i can remember what it is!  but maybe sunday i will do your general reading.  have a good day !   :smt026

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:02 pm

Hi George,
thanks for the feedback, although,  sorry to hear that you are having a hard time at the moment. And there is certainly no rush at all for a second reading, more so if you feel inspired.  

If i can help in any way, if you ever just want to unload your day, feel free (I can give you my email address).

BTW got what you meant about my reading in regard to being carefree - the fool.  Am working on getting back to that way of thinking and behaving!

Talk to you soon

Chooky

George

Post by George » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:43 pm

Chooky wrote:Hi George,
thanks for the feedback, although,  sorry to hear that you are having a hard time at the moment. And there is certainly no rush at all for a second reading, more so if you feel inspired.  

If i can help in any way, if you ever just want to unload your day, feel free (I can give you my email address).

BTW got what you meant about my reading in regard to being carefree - the fool.  Am working on getting back to that way of thinking and behaving!

Talk to you soon

Chooky
i thought i might get to your reading today but i had to get up and pay my bills.   :smt012   then i'm off to a birthday party which is a more positive thing that i do on the weekends lately then the other.  you don't have to give me your email i'll just send a private messge through the board.  i don't sure how you could help but the thought and offer helps within itself so thanks for offering.  i'm really trying my best to get back in to a routine of posting and reading the board but its hard right now.  although i'm sure i'll go home one day and feel good and will do the reading.  
ttyl  :smt006

chrisdee

George

Post by chrisdee » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:54 pm

George Ive done you a reading on how to move on with your feelings using the Osho Zen Tarot

1.past conditions                              7.final out come
                               you now
2.present question                            6.challenges to be faced

3.future out look                               5.the attitudes of others

4.best approach to the situation

Here i feel you have taken as much as you can take, but to go forward we must first reach rock bottom here i think you have
1.in the past you eared whispers that where not resolved conclusively this hardened your heart against a loved one
2.you are longing for all the answers but will this bring you happiness
3.your listening to others instead of your true feelings find time to escape to find your true inner feelings
4.theres a fine line that can be drawn between knowing and not knowing when you think you know this may have been a wake up call
5.people may feel its time you moved on which ever path you decide to
take
6.forgetting what is truth and what is not you are the one who holds your true feelings here i ask you to find in your heart your true feelings with out doing the sums
7.when you come to terms with your feelings the trust will grow back and every thing will be as it should be

:smt056 don't feel you have to give feed back until your ready George
Attachments
George.JPG
George.JPG (339.87 KiB) Viewed 3885 times

George

Re: George

Post by George » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:20 pm

chrisdee wrote:George Ive done you a reading on how to move on with your feelings using the Osho Zen Tarot

1.past conditions                              7.final out come
                               you now
2.present question                            6.challenges to be faced

3.future out look                               5.the attitudes of others

4.best approach to the situation

Here i feel you have taken as much as you can take, but to go forward we must first reach rock bottom here i think you have
1.in the past you eared whispers that where not resolved conclusively this hardened your heart against a loved one
2.you are longing for all the answers but will this bring you happiness
3.your listening to others instead of your true feelings find time to escape to find your true inner feelings
4.theres a fine line that can be drawn between knowing and not knowing when you think you know this may have been a wake up call
5.people may feel its time you moved on which ever path you decide to
take
6.forgetting what is truth and what is not you are the one who holds your true feelings here i ask you to find in your heart your true feelings with out doing the sums
7.when you come to terms with your feelings the trust will grow back and every thing will be as it should be

:smt056 don't feel you have to give feed back until your ready George
you've seem to touch on something that i not even sure would solve my MAIN problem which i've choosen to ignore right now until i can get the main problem solved or at least under control. i'm finding what i thought i felt and at the heart of my feelings is not what i thought they may be.  so you and chooky is hitting on to something there.  

i'm hoping to get to some readings tomorrow morning when i get up!

i've decided to take that second job i was talking about.  something really hard to accept happened earlier this week and if there is going to be a money problem that i need to solve i want to get a job on it, so i will take the second job as much as i don't want to.

anyway, add a new memeber to my household a week ago and she is adorable and loveable.  her name is "Dancer" (see picture).  the older cat "Vixen" is just starting to play with her.  she was jeously and a little hoistle at first but is coming around.   :smt020
Attachments
DSC02250_edited.JPG
DSC02250_edited.JPG (125.5 KiB) Viewed 4052 times

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:38 pm

awww how beautiful hello kitty :)

George we have missed you, are you ok?

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:10 pm

George shes beautiful
although it is always better to be prepared when you think disaster may strike( so getting another job would be a good idea i would not want to persuade you otherwise and it would be wrong for me to do so), please don't let this overwhelm you,  do you really need to through your self in to so much work or by doing so are you leaving yourself no time to think

George

Post by George » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:21 pm

Gem wrote:awww how beautiful hello kitty :)

George we have missed you, are you ok?
yes, i'm okay, although i've been having days where i just can't take it!  too many lows compaired to the highs.  went out and saw harry potter and had dinner which i didn't have to pay for so a good day even though last week the blood and sweat was hardly worth it.   i helped someone moved and he wanted to buy dinner and a movie.

here is my old cat (vixen) meeting the new cat.  one unhappy cat a second later she ran away after hissing at the kitten!
Attachments
DSC02231edited.JPG
DSC02231edited.JPG (261.24 KiB) Viewed 4040 times

George

Post by George » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:27 pm

chrisdee wrote:George shes beautiful
although it is always better to be prepared when you think disaster may strike( so getting another job would be a good idea i would not want to persuade you otherwise and it would be wrong for me to do so), please don't let this overwhelm you,  do you really need to through your self in to so much work or by doing so are you leaving yourself no time to think

a first the second job was just too pay my bills off sooner now its a whole new different story.  i might not have a choose if i want to stay above water and help my family.  no time to think when work is too be done.  i actually feel it more control by taking control of the matter even though it will be dead on my feet with a day off.   :smt012

okay last picture of the cats.  this is where they started make friends and Vixen stoped attacking the little one.  they are now palying together and Vixen is taking more of a mother role and starting to clean the kitten a little bit.
Attachments
DSC02260 copy.JPG
DSC02260 copy.JPG (86.43 KiB) Viewed 4038 times

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”