CANCER - HEALTH & RECIPE TIPS

Meet people born under Cancer here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nisha

CANCER - HEALTH & RECIPE TIPS

Post by nisha » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:52 pm

Cancer rules the breasts and the stomach. This part of the anatomy has always symbolized nourishment and motherhood. Cancer women often have beautiful bosoms, with soft creamy skin and a curving figure. Men of this sign have well-shaped chests and flat stomachs. All of this can change as Cancerians age, for they are susceptible to gaining weight in later years. Tension, anxiety, and emotional stress are the leading causes of illness among Cancerians. You tend to have a delicate stomach and digestive problems. You may be prone to ulcers, gall bladder upsets, gas pains, nausea, and gastritis. Born under a water sign, you tend to overindulge in wine and alcohol, which you do not tolerate well. Drinking alcohol aggravates your stomach problems, increases weight, and causes fluid retention in your body tissues.

When your spirits are low, food means security to Cancer people, and you turn to pies, cakes, ice cream, and candy to make yourself feel better. This is a self-accelerating spiral, for excess sweets make your stomachs worse. Cancerians need to watch their diets very carefully in order to keep their digestive systems healthy and their weight under control.

Cancer's cell salt is calcium fluoride, which unites with albumen and oil in the body's system to keep elastic and connective tissues healthy. It Is also an important ingredient in tooth enamel, fingernails, bones, and the lens of the eyes. Deficiency of this mineral can cause varicose veins, receding gums, curvature of the spine, & eye problems. Food sources for calcium fluoride are egg yolks, whole grain rye, yogurt, beets, watercress, fish and oysters. You are prone to skin disorders when there is a lack of calcium in your diet. You should consume milk, cheese, kale, lettuce, and tomatoes, which are high in calcium. Okra, which also contains calcium, is an aid in reducing stomach inflammations. Fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, and lean protein are a daily must for the Cancerian. Starches, sugar, and salt should be avoided. The first two cause constipation, and salt produces bloating. Cancer people should stay away from spicy, highly seasoned food, and should forego hot pepper sauce and horseradish.

seema

Post by seema » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:38 pm

hi,
i just happened to see this article. i seem to b suffering frm someone illness or the other for the past 2 mths. will try out the above suggestions and see if there is some improvement:)
seema

Johnny Rotten

Post by Johnny Rotten » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:37 pm

Hiiiiiya

I’m new on this forum but I thought this section would be a great place to start looking around, and after reading that article...WOW !!!! I must say that I am impressed, how well that fits me to a “T” as long as I can remember anything I eat, I always end up having stomach troubles after, and I’m a lover of Mexican but nobody else would have the pains I get, even when it has came to the weight gain love handles and little bit of a belly in my age, I still seem to have very shapely pecks that I’m still proud of, but anyways yes wow!

But now after reading that I think I will try and take care of my self a little better or know the things that’s not good for me and try to think before hand

Thanks!!!!!!!!

-SP

solar moon

Post by solar moon » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:50 pm

I've never had a problem with spicy food. And I love milk! I definatly have to start eating more egg and yogurt.

And although it's slightly off topic I'm terribly curious how do they know that Cancer's cell salt is calcium fluoride?

Also I heard somewhere that cancerians are very lazy (I do agree) but exercise is still beter than diets . . . but that's just my opinion.
the darkness protects what little is left to see by the light of the day.

lexie1234

Post by lexie1234 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:11 am

it doesn't sound like me:(

Crafter Wolf

Calcium Fluoride hmm

Post by Crafter Wolf » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:58 am

I suffer with Ehler Danlos Syndrome, basically I'm too flexible (faulty collagen genes), which makes me begin to wonder if an excess of Calcium Fluoride might be a contributing factor. It's genetic in my maternal line. I think I'll try to avoid it for a little while and see if helps.
Thanks for the info, it's going to be interesting to see if this makes a difference. I'll post if it does!
Creating is the heart of life
Wolfie

Return to “Cancer - June 21 - July 20”