Meet people born under Cancer here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

writersblox

Occupations for Cancer

Post by writersblox » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:50 pm

Does anyone know what occupations are well suited for cancer

Calamity

Post by Calamity » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:38 am

Child care, working with the elderly and art/crafts designer is normal what comes up as appose to the postion of Cancer

(i'd rather be a Heavy Metal Rockstar to be honist lol)

cutefriend4ever

hi

Post by cutefriend4ever » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:30 pm

i am also really confused as to what a cancerians occupations shud be

jitterbug

Post by jitterbug » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:09 pm

I have read, and I can't remember the sources at the moment, that because of their generally nurturing nature, Cancers are well suited for any type of work that involves helping people:nurses, social workers, etc.  I have found this to be pretty true in my own life experience, especially for Cancers with intuitive and/or empathic abilities, they seem to gravitate to this type of work.  However, as is the case for me, I can't work in those types of jobs.  On a day to day basis, people are drawn to me because of my empathic abilities, to listen to them and help them.  I can't work a job where I have to do that every day all day long. It's just too draining for me emotionally.  Now that may not be the case for every one, that's just how it is for me.
~Jitterbug~

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Wed May 09, 2007 11:59 pm

I am a tarot reader. I think that cancers are well suited for the tarot.

Misty

Occupations for Cancer

Post by Misty » Sun May 20, 2007 3:58 pm

I agree with what jitterbug said and wanted to add that they love food.  So they can also be caterers and great chefs.  I wonder if Racheal Ray is a Cancer?
Misty D. Tate

lovoyhacer

Post by lovoyhacer » Tue May 22, 2007 3:14 pm

Calamity wrote:Child care, working with the elderly and art/crafts designer is normal what comes up as appose to the postion of Cancer

(i'd rather be a Heavy Metal Rockstar to be honist lol)
interesting!! You are describing me! ;)

dlm61

Jobs which require sensitivity

Post by dlm61 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:47 am

Cancerians are well suited to work which requires sensitivity and use of emotions in a caring way.  Cancerians are nurturers.  Professions such as nursing, teaching, social work, doctors, working with children, etc.  They also thrive in careers which focus on the home.  This is not to say that their caring can not be applied in other professions, because it can, but typically you'll see Cancerians expressing themselves in an emotional capacity.  

I also believe though that the other signs in one's chart play a MAJOR role in how a Cancerian expresses himself or herself ... you can not just go by the sun sign.  The rising sign tells us how the person "comes across" to others and the moon sign will often show the "free side" of the person's personality.

girish_b24

Post by girish_b24 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:37 am

Good guys. I am also cancer and working in IT hardware sales. I don't find it fitting to my nature and now I am planning a switch over to the IT technical pre sales job, which is a bit analytical and consulting in nature. I hope that it would be better than my current job.

DevAngel

Where does that leave me

Post by DevAngel » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:41 am

I want so badly to be a web designer as well as a homeschool teacher although I do not have the finances to get the needed certificatins that are needed by my state to do either at this time I am however in the service industry. I am a shift manager at a local resturant. I am also an Ordained Minister. Although there are not very many that know me who know I am a minister. There are somethngs that even I dont think I could handle and at thie tie in my life giving anyone any advice on what they should be doing in thiers.
DEV~ANGEL

Capergal

Post by Capergal » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:12 pm

I work with people that come to me for guidance.  My leader and my agents want me to help them solve problems.  I guess it is true that we are seen for our nuturing nature

mom2ericha60

occupations

Post by mom2ericha60 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:13 pm

I enjoy working with children and also have worked with the elderly. Have worked in both fields all my life and I'm a cancer.
Linda

KillerCool

Not quite sure

Post by KillerCool » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:39 am

I'm in undergrad school and at one of the many crossroads of life. I love to help help people, but recently I have become a bit angry at the direction of the world and want to do something about it. I was wondering what would make the biggest impact on people: Medicine, Music or Politics?
The first to I do well and, but the last will be a new venture. My mate tells me that people seem to listen to what I say, but I really never noticed. So my question is do Cancers do well in any of these areas?

Lenorah

Post by Lenorah » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:09 am

After changing careers numerous times, I'm now a psychotherapist and it feels like I've put on a pair of comfortable well worn shoes that I'd forgotten I had.

Menerwa

Post by Menerwa » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:00 pm

If Cancerians are very good at helping people, would that also mean that Cancerians are good at helping animals?
I have a hairdresser education but I am really considering to start studying to become a veterinary or something similar.

Return to “Cancer - June 21 - July 20”