sharing birthdays.. other cancersn

Meet people born under Cancer here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ninababy

sharing birthdays.. other cancersn

Post by Ninababy » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:47 am

It is funny, I am just not good at picking up other signs.. but I always know another cancer... I would not want to be any other sign.. because I really feel comfortable with my own sign..and those born on my birthday July 8th
  Let me tell you.. My old boss who I loved.. was born on the same day as me.. my best friend was born on the same day as me... and.. this is really cool... my husbands brother.. who was born on the same day as him... married a woman born on the same day as me...
    ... anyone else have this happen?

Dreams25

Post by Dreams25 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:02 am

I agree I wouldn't feel comfortable being any other sign but I am very sensitive which I am veryy slowly growing out of since I was a baby.

My bday is 7/7....close but not the same as you.

Fyrbeast

Post by Fyrbeast » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:15 am

:smt004 Now talk about a strange coincidence. The first 3 posts on this thread all belong to people who's special day is almost in numerical order.

7/9 here :smt004
Fyrbeast

herbie75

Post by herbie75 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:46 pm

My best friend well she's more like a Sister to me now, share our Birthday ... 25th June the only difference is she is 1 year older than I am lol

prabakaran_cad

Post by prabakaran_cad » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:43 pm

My Birth day also July 8th
In search of Mystic Inside
Prabakaran

solar moon

Post by solar moon » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:40 pm

I've known three people born on the same day as me, but we never really were close - I'm not being contrary I just think there is something about the 2/7 that is slight more defense and ambitious than other cancerians and so we all got the same vibe from each other which wasn't so great.... I get along well with other cancerians though.
Almost all my best friends are Libra's I can't count them on one hand! the two who closed to me are both born on the 29 of sept but 2 years apart.

So maybe there is something to the whole day thing? Numerology maybe?
the darkness protects what little is left to see by the light of the day.

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:32 am

I have a couple of friends born around the same day as me.  One was born July 3rd.  I was born July 4th, and the other is July 5th.  I've dated both of them.  As partners it doesn't work to well for me, but as friends they are fun to have around.

Other than that a lot of the important people in my life over time have been born on the 4th of a month.

muffinDuh

Post by muffinDuh » Thu May 07, 2009 1:46 am

Unfortunately, I haven't met anyone who's born on the same day as me.
However, I've met a lot of people within the same month.
I even find it strange that my two cousins and me were born in the same month during the same year.

Return to “Cancer - June 21 - July 20”