Hi...new to the board..but have question

Meet people born under Cancer here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amberdtc

Hi...new to the board..but have question

Post by amberdtc » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:01 am

I am a July 21st cancer...I fall under the Cancer Leo cusp right?

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:15 am

Well, it depends on what year you were born. You want to look in an ephemeris to see where the change is in the year you were born.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

amberdtc

What is an ephemeris?

Post by amberdtc » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:18 am

I am new to all this...I have no clue what that is...I can tell you I was born in 77...lol

astrologer50

Re: Hi...new to the board..but have question

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:21 pm

amberdtc wrote:I am a July 21st cancer...I fall under the Cancer Leo cusp right?
try here to see manually online or simply go to www.astro.com and get a free natal chart calcuated

http://www.khaldea.com/ephemcenter.shtml

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Remember back to your school days an opposition is 180', square 90', trine 120', and sextile 60' Now challenged aspects are conj (depending on the planets, cos some like each other and some really don't) squares and oppositions. Easy aspects are conj (if the planets get along) eg: Jupiter conj Moon, sextile and trine. Quincunx is inbetween (depending on the planets) causes health strains and unresolved or hard to balance planets/energies.

Return to “Cancer - June 21 - July 20”