Cancer Compatabilities

Meet people born under Cancer here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shoody

Post by shoody » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:10 pm

as a cancer i have mostly been out with air signs.my current bf of 4yr is aquarius :smt007
mother; cancer/leo cusp= crazy, do anything for you,short temper,family dedication.
dad;taurus=philisophical,hardworking,funny,can talk bout spiritual stuff for hours
2taurus bros,1taurus sis,1aries sis,1scorpio bro,1cap bro,1 virgo/libra cusp bro,2gemmini bros and i have lived with the oldest gem bro for 5yr get along so well can talk to him bout anything he is very private so therefore trustworthy he is such a comedian too like stopping in with him cooking his tea wen he gets in frm wrk then jst laughin bout our crazy family ha.also my 10yr old virgo/libra bro is aways up 4 a laugh.i have hardly nothing in common wiv my aries sis she talks non stop when im trying to read usually look up n nod or grin so i look interested :smt015  ha ha i do luv her tho jst nothin in common. n my cappy 9yr old bro is sooooo naughty. :smt002

Zodiac74

Post by Zodiac74 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:29 pm

my wife is a scorpion! uuuuuhh!! but our relationship is just fine. not all scorpions use that sting ;)
Mysterious, moody little crab, all emotion. Though sometimes her own worst enemy,
she’s capable of great strength and devotion.

elementsearth

My experience

Post by elementsearth » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Hello, I am new to this forum. This is a very interesting post. My sun sign is also cancer.

My experience with various signs (which completely defies the rules of compatibility)

I get along best with Librans, Aquarians and Virgos. I think they are very unselfish and caring, always willing to share their knowledge.

I get along pretty well with Leos and Gemini.

I get along mostly poorly with Aries.

I find Taureans, Pisces and other Cancerians to be very different from me. I have no problems with them, but there is nothing common among us, so it becomes very boring after a while.

I completely don't get along with Capricorns and Scorpios. They are not for me. I have been with so many different capricorns and scorpios but they all basically had the same problem. i did get along with one scorpio, though.

Hope this helps!

slushymuddywater

Post by slushymuddywater » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:48 am

hi and hi
im new too and yes yes a cancer

my old aries and i have been on the outs for a while but still living together
we're good friends but i find i need a deeper form of intellectual understanding

ive been seeing a scorpion ive known since childhood just for the kicks
but something inside makes me want more than just a rebound fling
and for some reason i think he feels that too...

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:21 pm

aries are not good to be as life partner with cancer because their anger is at their nose and they hate any kind of delay !

Cancer Pisces
Cancer Cancer ! thats it i think !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Libreo

Re: Cancer Compatabilities

Post by Libreo » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:04 pm

racheal vaz wrote:hi guys...
my first post  :smt003
thought i shd share it with everyone!

CANCER is most compatible with:  VIRGO and TAURUS

CANCER is fairly compatible with:CAPRICORN, PISCES and SCORPIO

CANCER is least compatible with: LEO, GEMINI, ARIES and LIBRA
I wouldn't go by Sun sign alone. You may find you get along well with so-called incompatible signs just fine. The reason for this is because there're more than one signs to consider. Your moon (emotional connection), mars (sexual attraction), mercury (ability to communicate to one another) and (above all) Venus (for attraction/love) signs are important to consider when concluding whether or not a couple are compatible or not. A Cancer person may have a lot of Leo or Gemini in their chart (since various planets are usually the same sign or one ahead/behind) so that could make you more compatible with Air and Fire signs. It's a long and an exhaustive study, my advise is to simply mingle and if you find you just click with something, just go for it, no matter what their sun sign is. You're bound to have something compatible in your charts, since there are more than one factors to consider.

Libreo

Post by Libreo » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:07 pm

ionezation wrote:aries are not good to be as life partner with cancer because their anger is at their nose and they hate any kind of delay !

Cancer Pisces
Cancer Cancer ! thats it i think !
This is wrong. An Aries is just one in front of Pisces, which could make an Aries individual have a lot of influence from Pisces in their birth chart. You'd need to consider all signs, not just the sun sign.

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Libreo i have tired nearly with every sign but finally made this conclusion :) I agree the fact of aries n pisces you said. I m talking abt indivisual personality not the whole chart based traits !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Libreo

Post by Libreo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:15 pm

ionezation wrote:Libreo i have tired nearly with every sign but finally made this conclusion :) I agree the fact of aries n pisces you said. I m talking abt indivisual personality not the whole chart based traits !
That's the thing though, an individuals personality is not made up only of the sun sign. That's like saying all Scorpios (for example) are the same. That's being biased. I get along with Cancers just fine, my sister is like my best friend and she is a Cancer. I think you are discriminating based on Sun signs.

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:35 pm

No libero i m consider the whole personality of the zodiac ... just comparing the whole zodiac sign with each other !
well its good to match other things with other sign ... you know often people dont know their time of birth ... So, its bit harder to get the right of theirself !

I m totally agreed with you libero ... my astro friend is also Libra :)

oriel

Post by oriel » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:01 am

My best friend is a Capricorn and we haven't even fought or argued since we met!She's my best friend since high school even though we don't constantly communicate we are still close with one another,and I'm really thankful for that.I hope this doesn't change.Sometimes I think we had a past life connection or something.:smt003
My other close friends ranges from Scorpio to Aquarius to Taurus.When I was younger I had close friends that are Sagittarius it's like a love and hate relationship,they are too outgoing for me, sometimes I wonder how I became friends with them.

btw I agree with Libreo,about that chart thing,there's a lot more signs there.Also there's the year when a person is born if someone is born under year of the dragon.rat or monkey etc. I think there's a lot to consider. :smt003

But most of the time I find sun signs with water signs get along well with other water signs.

my two cents   :)

Return to “Cancer - June 21 - July 20”