my first post  :smt003
thought i shd share it with everyone!

CANCER is most compatible with:  VIRGO and TAURUS

CANCER is fairly compatible with:CAPRICORN, PISCES and SCORPIO

CANCER is least compatible with: LEO, GEMINI, ARIES and LIBRA

karpocrates

Compatability

Post by karpocrates » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:42 am

I'm with a virgo, and would agree that this is an excellent match. There are some problems with virgo expressing emotions, and opening up about problems, and I end up fighting an urge to clam up, but overall this situation is very good, and very healing.

What do you think about a cancer/cancer, or cancer/scorpio relationship?

voguebird

Post by voguebird » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:40 am

i always get along with taurus, pisces, and gemini.... but i don't believe in the 'compatability' thing. =/

voguebird

Post by voguebird » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:41 am

my least compatible is with virgo

solar moon

Post by solar moon » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:48 pm

I work well with VIRGO but they tend to be to forceful with there opinions. . . 2 out 3 times (in ratio not exactly).

TAURUS well I've only ever met one, and known it so . . . .

CANCER it works but in the wierdest way. You what one another needs but that's about it ( for me).

PISCES and SCORPIO and GEMINI. seems normal *shrugs*

LEO, is a no go, they're cool to hung around with and everythings cool until you get into an argument. . . don't bother, say they're right.

CAPRICORN, *shrugs* depends.

ARIES and LIBRA. most my friends are these signs.

that's my personal experince, but since sun signs aren't acurate or even the only infulence I wouldn't go by that.
the darkness protects what little is left to see by the light of the day.

sensitiveambitiousguy

Same element compatibility

Post by sensitiveambitiousguy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:37 pm

I read somewhere that people of same element are most compatible...

Water element is associated with

Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.

By that logic cancer should be most compatible with  Scorpio and Pisces.
Any comments ?
Sensitive Ambitious Guy
Software Engineer,India

bodine47

compatability

Post by bodine47 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:49 pm

my first husband was pisces and we were about as perfect as could be together. i thought my world had ended when he died, but lo and behold, two years later i remarried to another pisces and my life has just gotten better with each day. would be afraid to try for a third time, so told this husband he can't go before me. as he is 9 years younger, i may get my wish.
bodine47

bookitty777

Post by bookitty777 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:24 am

thanks for this topic i am a virgo with a cancer and like the poster above he is nine years younger than me, but anyway back to my point i can see where i am unemotional to his emotional person and wil try to act better with him :)

whitetiger0000

Post by whitetiger0000 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:42 pm

I am a cancer, my boyfriend is a scorpio.  We get along great!

dwbtch

Post by dwbtch » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:51 am

I am a female cancer and everything I have ever read about on compatibility for a soul mate says aries and cancer are very uncompatible.But I have been with my aries for 21 years. :smt007

sataurian

compatible

Post by sataurian » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:16 am

I was with another cancer for 8 years we were best friends, Been with my Taurus for 6 years it has been tough he likes to control, and I do not like being contolled. But I love him so we are. Gemini has been the hardest to get along with. My mom is is cancer she is married to a scorpio has been for 49 years so maybe scorpio's are the most compatible, who knows. Love is love, and how far will you go to make it work? Peace to all! Sataurian

everlasting crea

Post by everlasting crea » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:14 am

My ex is Capricorn but we argue a lot which lead to our breakup...and everytime he will say we are not compatible...which I think it is nonsense as he is still in love with his ex...

DevAngel

I thought it was Sagitarius

Post by DevAngel » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:27 am

I had always thought that Cancers were compatible with Sagitarius in at least some ways. I have been married to one for abot 15 years now. I also have one child who is a sagitarius. This actually explains alot to me since the three of us do seem to fight atlot especially lately. So if anyone has and good ideas of how to gt along with them with out it turning in to a fight please let me know I would love to have a few days of peace in my house.
DEV~ANGEL

Dijana1970

Post by Dijana1970 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:43 am

As cancer, I shoud get along just fine with pices, but I can´t stand them. Especialy womans (I´m a woman too, so it´s not gender issue), they actually bring me bad luck!
With Taurus, it´s just one fight after another- it´s probably because we can´t figure it out who is more stubborn.
I´m obviously not tipical, because I get just fine with Gemini, Aries and Leo, and of course, Scorpio - they are not that hard as it seems.

Dreams25

Post by Dreams25 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:08 am

From my point of view....

I always ended up dating Leo's for a long time but I was too quiet and they were too outspoken...

Gemini - two different people at least to me...

Virgo - seem understanding and down to earth...

Saggitarius - dated him for a long time and he reminded me of a Leo...too stubborn and outspoken...

Who know's its all just luck as far as I see it and sun signs can only tell you so much because they can be a cusp or the second week which makes a difference and also their rising signs....

Sorry for the blah blah

I love being the gentle and tender cancer that I am...

:)

Return to “Cancer - June 21 - July 20”