Cancer Intuition

Meet people born under Cancer here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ionezation

Cancer Intuition

Post by ionezation » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:36 pm

Hi,

As far as i know about myself i have some psyhic powers. I can fee or see my friends or their friends in my vision in trouble or harmonious state !

Last time i saw my friend in vision that he got a reward and promotion also he was happy. I asked him he said i m just happy but there is nothing like reward or promtion. Just after 3 days he said you predicted me right i got a reward and promotion.

I dont know how i have these things in myself

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE PLZ if your CANCER
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Hello .  I am Cancerian and I don't have a gift of sight for the thoughts which are future
in probable thought of what would be insight of the way future is determined by divining .

It's like being young and seeing a basic thought on someone's palm . It can be the ego
building wonder of what would be allauded as astonished about how it was done . . . . .
though , it's a trait of Cancerian to see intuitively when given friendly regard to "seeing"
and the role of those who will be astonished by it is to say they are friendly in building a
sense of ego which makes one guess they have a gift of "sight" . I won't say you don't ,
though someone will come along and ask why you are given the peace of mind to be the
seer of traits of the future ., and prevent you from your "power [empowered] developed"
as to empower the ways of natural gift at protected psyche is to take the trait of psychic ,
and to be denied it by someone not understanding your light training of ability , is to then
be unaccepted whereas a Cancerian will accept what is kind and feel sent away by the un
kind of the role of natural magic and Nature . I noticed you had some problems spelling ., I hope you read this OK . Ev

ionezation

:)

Post by ionezation » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Hi edward thanks for reply .... well sorry for spelling mistakes you know i was really excited when i saw this forum which cover alot of things that i love like palmistry numerology and astrology. I had those vision since i was a child, you the friend i predict about his promotion he told me he love a girl i ask him to tell me her name and you know what happen i saw in my vision that she is boring and playing with her mobile. I told my friend atonce he message her that he was totally astonished to get all things true :S. I also have female friend, she was in trouble since MAY 2011. I have visions about her but i didnt give them a importance because she is my net friend and she is pisces ! May be you know pisces are little crack. But in her case it was totally a different story. well making long story short. I have no prove that how i have these things in my pocket. Hope you friends can guide me more to attain some level by that i help more needy people !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:34 pm

OK . My name here is Evard , not Edward .

I'm glad you can translate and understand what I said .

You see the sense of future in people about the ways a
person would be ready to be happy with someone else
as the chaotic natural mathematics of psychic or magic .

You might look up the word chaotic in reference to then
the way a Law of Guessing or Averages in mathematics
would be the divining of relationships and actual truth to
the means of Divining the Law of Natural Relationships .

Once again , I hope you read and translate this better .   Evard .

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:23 pm

well sorry again :) for the name ... your answer is philosphical :) the problem is why i m having such kind of huntchs :s else everything is going good ... best thing is girls are attracting towards me :P

Return to “Cancer - June 21 - July 20”