Cancer Life Partner

Meet people born under Cancer here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:30 pm

my numerology number by date is 2 and by name is 9 ... what do you mean by this please speak in english :P
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:29 am

Your astrology is Cancerian you say and it is true your sign
which is my sign also ., likes Virgo in the 20's [age] and get
a problem with Cancerian homible [a word you can look up]
as Natural happily likened to fertile and friendly Cancer girls
and not to bother with Scorpio . Pisces older means falsely~
dominant reason of education to show the pisces fellow on a
newer sense of (class of) philosophy want to know what is a
Regal sense of what you are like your thought on education.
[ If you are famous in a book historically it attracts older @
  Pisces women . If the piscean is male he will be newer uh
  supporting of your thought as sometimes bad listening so
  when the Pisces returns from being sent away by his own
  frustration he will want to "attract" to the word: Hearth :)
  this time of Calendar which is Aquarius . American talk . ]     Ask a numerologist what your numbers are this year . Evard .

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:18 pm

You know scorpios i found 90% are corrupt they are mostly cheaters and frauds ... Pisces cant handle Scorpio and Cancer girls can little go along with Scorpio but Cancer male can handle each (scorpio,cancer,pisces) . Why i m liking cancer girls because i love to cuddle and get cuddle ... you know cancerians have a motherly touch and a womanly instinct. This make as need for others and needed by others. Love others and loved by others without any reward and return ! I just in love with cancer girl ! i m writing a poem for future wife :) will post it soon in poetry section !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Ok . If you are resolved to show the Cancerian "cuddling" and fertility and warmth to your thought
will be the person you want to be with ., I told you enough abut joining with the same sign . Aomen

The word for what will be the translatable comment as ideal to begin what you may enjoy as thegn
[ a word looking like then ., and actually meaning (then) a kind of religious kingdom person ] :) :)
@!! #$ ~ * [+]
You may enjoy the ideal to begin translating what I said as my hope for your accorded good future
without the problem of those who bother with the thought as almost a politico statement about Pax.
{ Pax meaning the word for peace and nPax having to do with being young and pacing around for
a meditation } . . . nPax also means to be word . alordiment {a lord i ment} about spaces and the
future of science and former ideal of what will be Natural Thought as Natural Science also known as
Modern Nature ., including a sense of alchemy rather thn chemistry and ideal food supply like bread
and tea [ having to do with tea party ] though you are Cancerian ., and young .. so you know this .
Blessings to your hope to be good Cancerian and not bothered . (contrived) Amaste~!! B Evard :)

ionezation

cool

Post by ionezation » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 pm

means you hav givin me green signal ?? more advices please ! :) why not your are getting married my brother ?

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:01 am

[auto] Why am I telling you again in your translate you don't bother me{h} about the role of privacy
and the mention to begin celibate good and fertility to begin what will be the role of Cancerian what I
began to tell you in the writing this is as [known to be] topic .and reply . . You may make a deal on *
the joining with someone's choice of your thought as same sign as { :) } same animal in Western @!!
Astrology though what is your reason to tell me what I "help myself" by the way you begin choice the
person who says your marriage is your [young life] choice to be your partner of same liking .,. is not
your maturity thought your comment in your 20's as reguard ing a sense about &nbsp;[<re gard ing>] !!#$
what will be your maturity in your thirties and wanting to be married though to be happy for life not a
sense of mimicry and "falling out" and problem with those who are in each sense [{ not as mature }]
who would control the setting of what ends up almost the human representation of "envy" a {demon}
reason to be ready to demean others or have less love in sense of what you know would be celibate!
while !young though to sense the regard to ideal married while happy for life time and not marry then
lose the thought as maturity changes the relationship between Cancerian.s and would lead to physical
loving and likeness to envy by others who are not Love though .,. despite for the role of love and God . , . Thanks . read again . Ev

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:51 pm

hmm got your point ! thanx mate !

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:03 am

ionezation . Evard . If I may speak with you on another topic thn what will be your Love .,
[don't let me bother with this comment .,. it's a different topic and I'm only wondering] #!!
The term on thought to be the appreciation !! history and refurbishment on thought to be
respect { i respect } what will be word .,. anachrosit . <[ an a chro sit ]> which says it's
the learning of history by mondala being the example to begin refurbishment on the new
ideal to not be a student of excellen.ce learning as too high and technical though proper!
!ideal learning by the example of games and natural thought known as Modern Nature :)
We may begin what I say in a form the curiousity about World Peace and The Silk Road!
will be online in this topic and reply to consider !refurbish as what is the Mythic of Burma
now Myanmar and the way Pakistan is not liked by some for reason of their greed {sigh}
I don't refer to Natural Pakistan as greedy though about those who begin strife for thegn
[ a word looking like the word "then" and meaning a kind of religion king ] <the gn> @#
I wonder about the former trade of mythic and the history trusted on the Silk Road to @
Myanmar with ways it will be "the root of a Union to begin Peace" n "ways of the mythic" &nbsp; &nbsp; Respect and Modern Nature . Ev

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:15 pm

sure my friend i m ready to discuss anything and any topic !

thanks for the words like Modern Nature and thegn !

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Hello again . I being Evard [now] realise ([ American word is ., realize ])
the Mythic regard about what will be former advances in history about a
place known for trading and the sense of mythic word ., longevity known
as the spelling <[ long ev it y ]> will accord ideal to begin the ways then
technical advances might be excellence on sense of learning though the
reason we may not advance beyond humanity in natural thoughts is @!!
we cannot begin each Mythic history of [myth of time before] again with
the sense of OverPopulation and technical or nuclear boding {to bode}
(as boding is like the word ., form id able [formidable] and refers to the
darkness and almost devil*ish ways of dark and evil) to then try to stop
the Natural Progress (you might look up the word ., progressive) with a
dark humor of over population as a sign of " End Times " about the way
over advancement of Science would be the End of Known Modern Times
and then try to Begin World Ancient Again with the great flood or shake.     I am a friend of Modern Druidry :) Amaste . Ev

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 pm

well history repeats itself .... you know how long the roman greeks persian took the time but everything has an end so as for them too, here today we are also snoring up to the skies then like every civilization we will have a fall and other nations or civlization will take our place !

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 pm

I am referring to when the Civilizations are overpopulated and the technical advances
of un natural reasoning to begin Nuclear Power and Greed either showing the way we
are controlled by Republic who would want to take the riches of this Planet for their *
own reason to be wealthy and not liked or the good option to disarm the nuclear @!!*
weapons and begin refurbishing Earth as the Nations rise and fall is true though then
if all of Earth were the choice of unwanted Republic it would be our entire planet who
would be destroyed by armegeddon and it is said in mythic ., would start again each
5,000 years until now .,. and this will be a good time in Modern Civilization to begin*
Anew Free Trusted ideal to not have the problem with "dirty" nuclear energy so then
Civilization will begin a Refurbishment Age and then beautify Earth to begin what the
Mythic of Earth Civilization knows as Monda . If we repeat the time of 'gala' each @!!
time the turn of the gala [ like the word galaxy not as much time as it takes for then
the entire galaxy to turn around . . ] then each 5,000 years will be either a "do over"
to show we must try again .,. or begin what I hope for now is .,. Earth refurbishment &nbsp; &nbsp; with accord to begin Monda . Evard

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Sorry for late reply mate ... i m busy in exam and last one will held in 21th of this month !

well the problem is not nuclear but the problem is with JEWs.... they are controlling the world and want to deviate it as their mind thinks and the way they want !

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:57 pm

fellow Cancerian . I don't discuss race .

Uh yer telling me the Kraut reason of #
Jou.ish regard to begin proper afford :)
as the role on promise~n what would *
be the joking of Cancerian in a way to.,
consider what is the improper sinister @
effect of the role to begin powers being
less Mature thn the Care for Nature @!!
in thought to begin foreign advance on*
a sense to begin the equivalent of a*um
Master Network in regard to the fallacies
of former leaders as mis informed on the
role of leader as peaceful . Oh Ok . Good &nbsp; &nbsp; Tidings &nbsp; &nbsp; to the role of Earth Peace &nbsp; &nbsp; Amen with World Peace . @!! B Evard

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:09 pm

ohh sorry about that ! about racism i did i think

i m finished with exams ... hope to get highest G.P in class ... another problem i have influence of number 3 when i was in school i was at the 3rd position in my class ... two girls over me at position of 1st n 2nd ... now same thing happening again two girls over me as same in school !

Do you think peace will come when everyone become good or thinking like same ? its not goin to happen my sire !

Return to “Cancer - June 21 - July 20”