Cancer and Libra Compatibility?

Meet people born under Cancer here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

emmajane

Cancer and Libra Compatibility?

Post by emmajane » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:11 pm

I'm a female Cancerian, I've been in a relationship with a male Libran for 14 months now. It was great at first - it's still great - but I feel like I need to know more about Libran's. At the beginning of the relationship we opened up to each other a lot, we cried with each other about our problems and really understood one another. Recently he wont talk to me about feelings anymore, as though he's changed since we became closer. I still love him dearly, we have a few tiffs but never full on arguments as we have nothing to argue about. I believe he is a perfect match for me, but it's strange how different Libran's can be. I previously was with a Libran, almost 3 years ago now, we were very close, but I felt like he had something to hide, when on new years day he confessed to me that he slept with his best friend, and I had already known he was up to something. Is this the normal nature of Libran's? As I really want my current relationship to last, I'm always dwelling on my past relationships, and I am wary of it. Though my current boyfriend has never done anything to lose my trust; in fact all he has ever done has built up our trust for one another; I need to learn how to keep a Libran happy, so he doesn't lose interest with me. I feel as though he loses interest as he always needs space, I take it personally even though I shouldn't.
Thanks,
Emma.

ionezation

Hi

Post by ionezation » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi emma,

Nice to hear your story. In air triplicity, libran are the good people among them. Libra and scorpio have the highest sex urge in whole zodiac signs. To keep the libra close to you ... listen him carefully and give them care they want ... they are highly emotional people. Libran has the power to argue so when they argue on anything they do it with justice and always say the balanced thing. My good friend is libra also !

You can get more on him here :

http://www.compatible-astrology.com/libra-man.html
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Here is something for you ... remove you negative traits !

http://www.compatible-astrology.com/cancer-woman.html

read alot about you so everyone will attract towards you ! Cancerian have this ability but due to there mood swings they loose this quality !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

emmajane

Post by emmajane » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:11 am

Thanks ever so much for the reply. I found the links most useful! :)
I guess every person is different and some even defile the likeness of their zodiacs. Nonetheless I believe I've found out how to keep my Libran happy and interested. Thank you. :)

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks for the reply .... We pray for your everlasting relation ... learn astrology and help your and otherself :D

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:59 pm

cancer and libra are 90' square aspect as is not great long term.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

emmajane

Post by emmajane » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:53 pm

For me, I feel like it will definitely last, long-term. :) We have really only argued once since the beginning of our relationship, but it just feels right between us. Maybe yes as far as our signs go it may say it's not meant to be, but I haven't felt the way I do right now, since we began our relationship, before. I know, maybe I'm young and naive, but I suppose women mature a lot faster, and believe this to be a very serious and caring relationship.

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:26 pm

! just feels right between us ! this experince is stay between me n my libra friend .. he is cute sometimes go rude but nowadays he is in best mood so no problem at all.

Women mature lot faster then men ... it is true ... all women need love with loyalty but mostly men cheat ! I gain this exp. from my personal experince ... i m MAN too but i never broke anyone`s heart !
Cancerian`s just give give give n give ... very little to ask n take in return !

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:14 pm

cancer and libra are 90' square signs and not great...

First you need to understand that you are NOT the sum total of your sun sign!
newspaper and magazine astrology is nothing related to the proper astrology that Astrologers use, this is just a pinch of salt entertainment sort. What they do is put each sun sign conjunct the Ascendant and read where the 10 planets fall in any one of the 12 houses. So when you have got your free chart from astro.com you will know your Ascendant sign, then if you want use this type of recreational fun, then you would look up your Ascendant sign to stand any kind of chance of having those planets in the right houses for you…. These were invented for commercial reasons... If you cannot get past this idea of JUST sun signs, you will always stay a novice/astro virgin. Perhaps if you learn some of the basics in astrology this will help with your future questions

Please remember synastry does NOT work off SIGNS but mathematical aspects one chart makes to another. What attracts you to another person is their ASCENDANT sign not Sun sign. This is the chemistry, lust and attraction factor. So if you want a detailed analysis please make the effort to get the correct charts and then PM the link to your new question. If you get your chart and find your Asc sign from astro.com then anyone’s sun sign that falls conjunct your Asc or in your first house is excellent as there would be so much in common. Also excellent if someone's sun conjuncts your Descendant/marriage house. The angles are very sensitive in synastry.

How to approach Synastry
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 159AAn0ocn
please read my thread above and do a little research, read my above thread and if you are still interested please make a new post WITH the correct charts. If you don't have a correct TOB for the other person, just use 12noon, if you use TOB unknown then it won't create a bi wheel....when copy/pasting link make sure you do *enter* after link. Do not make the mistake of copy/pasting from address bar as the links will disappear
Just remember your chart is a PICTURE.jpg not data.

Posting Natal Chart Data v Natal Chart Pictures?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 946AAdl95j

Synastry aspects calculator
http://www.configurationhunter.com/astr ... nastry.php
just remember to reduce the aspects and orb all to 3’ and angles 3’ Use this site *only* IF you are finding it too hard to follow my directions and posting the correct charts from astro.com you could use this instead, NOT in addition to. It doesn’t give ASC/MC aspects unfortunately, and these are THE most sensitive and important in synastry.

So, if you create the correct charts and post them in the *reading forum*, pls PM the link to that thread and I will respond

Why not learn the *glyphs* as they are the shorthand for signs/planets and mathematical aspects.  
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/sh ... hp?t=42496

How to post synastry charts
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 124AAoO60I
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Cancer - June 21 - July 20”