More About Cancer Moms

Meet people born under Cancer here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

More About Cancer Moms

Post by swetha » Mon May 15, 2006 6:35 am

Moms born under the sign of Cancer are said to be the best at parenting. They can be overprotective however and a little bossy, but they are also nurturing, sentimental, emotional, and very loving. They would do anything for their children. They love being a mom. It comes natural for them and they are usually quite good at it. However, a Cancer mom doesn’t forget a thing. She has memory like an elephant. She’ll remember what you wore for your kindergarten graduation recital. She’ll recall your blind date’s last name, even though you’ve long forgot it. This mom tends to live a long life. She’ll be around a long time, and you can count on her for anything.

Gift ideas: personal photos, sentimental homemade gifts, antiques, a day spent together

llewellynjournal.com/article/1138

jlo

Post by jlo » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:20 am

Awww sounds like my mom :)

CrabbyCancer

Post by CrabbyCancer » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:20 am

I am a cancer mom, so I hope all of that is true! Except the overprotective part :)!
See Ya :)

Botyfltiger

Post by Botyfltiger » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:31 pm

Oh my gosh I soooo had a good laugh with this :smt005

It is all true for me. I still have my first childs First Birthday dress. I am extreemly overprotective and not just with my kids. Any friend of theirs as well.

You can always count on me to have open arms for a hug and don't think if you walk into my house your leaving before you eat  :smt018  

LOL memory like an elephant.... I have a great long term memory, but have a bit of a problem with my short term. :smt012
Peace, Botyfltiger
Things Happen for a reason.

Return to “Cancer - June 21 - July 20”