Gem's Tarot Classes - Sign Up & Learn

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

infinitii525

Post by infinitii525 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:55 pm

Gem wrote:
infinitii525 wrote:

Hi Infinitii,

Welcome to Mystic Board.

For learning I think its very hard to beat a set based on the Rider Waite Deck, Each card has a picture on and an easy to understand meaning, and once you have mastered the Waite deck you can easily move onto another.

You could look at the Radiant Waite or Universal Waite or the original.  Arthur Waite is the designer, and Radiant or Universal or Rider the publisher.
Okay! I ordered a set today. I have a mini set from a book store not sure as to what type. Will they work untill my order comes in.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:04 pm

How exciting :)  The mini set will be fine :)

lilly2874

Post by lilly2874 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:13 am

will there be another class starting? i would like to join if there is!!! thans, tracy

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:29 pm

Tracy it is ongoing, you join when you want and do the exercises at your convenience, they are all linked from The Way Map top of the Learn Tarot Forum :)

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:41 pm

Hi Gem, am back again, :smt006 , hopefully i have now browsed correctly and got fewer experienced guys frustrated. How do i get to know what to do????
Do as you want, Harm none!

Southern_Sky

Post by Southern_Sky » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:02 am

Gem, I made it, can you sign me in your class please :D
Liz
Southern_Sky
Love and Light Everyone!
Southern_Sky

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:03 am

Hi Liz, Lovely to see youhere :)

I have put your name down on the list.

Star when you are ready , all the classes are linked from The Way Map at the top of every Learn Tarot Board http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=33763

The class is based on the Rider Waite Tarot and you can use that, look at the pictures or even download you own Learn Tarot software set :)

http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/

If you will be using another tarot deck just let me know so we can go through any differences :)

Good Luck and Have fun :)

libellula

i'm signing up, thank you!

Post by libellula » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:31 am

Hello Gem,
I have found the time to sign up.  i am anxious to start and hope that now, with a two week break from work, i'll be able to browse through the lessons (children permitting) and start tuning in to the tarot.  I've tried alot of the automated readings and find them to be helpful, but i'm sure there is nothing like a real physical reading!  i've just asked for one on the board and hope that someone can help me.  i'm not so good at summing all the cards up yet, how they are related etc, but i need some immediate reassurance as i feel the situation is getting out of hand.  i do not want so much to know about the future, but where i stand and how i should react.  i feel i am too open and trust people too easily, and when hurt, i burst after keeping it all inside, not understanding what is actually going on.  i'm always fighting against my intuition and i must learn not to.
i hope that learning the tarot and tuning in to myself will help me.

thank you once again, too all at mystic for giving us the possibility to learn so much.
daniela
you start getting older the day you stop playing - by someone...

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:53 am

Hi Daniela, welcome, :)

abalone

tarot class

Post by abalone » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:28 pm

I am new to the site and wish to join your class.  I have printed off the lesson items from the forum so I can catch up but I am not sure what homework I should print .  Please let me know.  I have Tatiana's deck and Celtic tree cards as well as animal medicine cards.
Thank you
abalone
blessed be

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:50 am

Hi Abalone, welcome. The decks you mention aren't actually tarot decks. I am not familiar with Tatiana's deck, but I do know Titania's deck and they are fortune telling cards, as are the celtic tree cards and the medicine cards.  Do you have any tarot cards? You could always use the free software deck that MB provide.

You don't need to print anything out, but you will need a tarot deck with the full 78 cards. All the lessons are linked from the Way Map and you will need to add your contributions to the posts online.

abalone

Post by abalone » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:44 pm

OK, THANK YOU
I WILL GET A REAL DECK AND UNTIL THEN, I WILL USE THE SOFTWARE DECK
blessed be

durga18

Post by durga18 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:28 pm

I also want to learn card reading. I just absolutly love the idea of reading tarot cards.

Durga
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna!

swatiad

I too want to be included in tarot class

Post by swatiad » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:55 pm

I too want to be included in tarot class

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:56 pm

You are both very welcome, which deck will you be using?  Start when youare ready, all the linksa re in The Way Map at the top of the Learn Tarot forum

Return to “Learn Tarot”