Gem's Tarot Classes - Sign Up & Learn

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:36 pm

:) Hi, Gem, welcome back!

You had us a bit worried. Hope your absence was spent on some lovely holiday so that you are nicely rested and fit to put up with us some more  :smt003

George

Post by George » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:03 pm

Gem wrote:Hi Everyone :)

Thanks to George (Lovely to see you again xxx)  and Pirbid for posting all that valuable information.

To all our new people, I have added you to the class list which is now up to 17 so far this year! I hope that you are all finding your way around now ?
glad to see you back too  :smt008 i haven't seen you post in awhile!  yeah, i'm trying my best to at least read and post once a day even it is a quick message or comment, etc.  

:smt006

Mia93

Hi all

Post by Mia93 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:39 am

I'm signing up for the class.  I use the RW deck.  I have a bit of experience and I'm looking to increase my skills.

George

Re: Hi all

Post by George » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:38 pm

Mia93 wrote:I'm signing up for the class.  I use the RW deck.  I have a bit of experience and I'm looking to increase my skills.
Welcome Mia93!  i was justing reading your post in feedback!  can't wait to increase my knowledge by your posts too.   Gem, our instructor, should be around shortly.  if you have any questions about the lessons or just anything just ask there are tons of helpful folks around to help!

Mia93

Post by Mia93 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:04 am

George wrote:
Mia93 wrote:I'm signing up for the class.  I use the RW deck.  I have a bit of experience and I'm looking to increase my skills.
Welcome Mia93!  i was justing reading your post in feedback!  can't wait to increase my knowledge by your posts too.   Gem, our instructor, should be around shortly.  if you have any questions about the lessons or just anything just ask there are tons of helpful folks around to help!

Hi and thank you, George.  I do have one question for now.  I am wondering if it will be acceptable to work through the RW and another deck at the same time.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:33 am

Hi Mia and welcome,

Yep you can do the two together, but make sure you dont get confused, or use your favourite deck and just look at the RW, up to you, which deck btw?

George

Post by George » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:45 pm

Mia93 wrote:
George wrote:

Hi and thank you, George.  I do have one question for now.  I am wondering if it will be acceptable to work through the RW and another deck at the same time.
i see Gem answered your question!  good luck to ya and talk to ya later...  :smt006

pegasus63

learn tarot

Post by pegasus63 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:51 am

hi to everybody i am very interested in learning tarot nice day to you all

pegasus63

tarot decks

Post by pegasus63 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:00 am

hi i am a bit confused may i use more than one tarot deck of cards while learning?i have got the Hanzan roberts tarot deck and IJJ Swiss deck

Mia93

Post by Mia93 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:27 am

Gem wrote:Hi Mia and welcome,

Yep you can do the two together, but make sure you dont get confused, or use your favourite deck and just look at the RW, up to you, which deck btw?

Hello Gem - Thanks for the welcome message and for leading this class - I really do appreciate it.

I know the RW deck fairly well and I would like to increase my skill there, but I would really like to place my main focus on the Thoth deck.

Mia

George

Re: tarot decks

Post by George » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:27 pm

pegasus63 wrote:hi i am a bit confused may i use more than one tarot deck of cards while learning?i have got the Hanzan roberts tarot deck and IJJ Swiss deck
Gem, our instructor, has answered yes to that question over the last few days.  she offered the small warning to be careful and not to get confused.

welcome aboard and can't wait to see you posting!

farafina

Post by farafina » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:47 pm

Hi everyone,

I am Farafina and have been studying the Tarot on my own since last summer. I have used the Tarot de Marseille. I would really like to take the classes here but am not sure how to do it. Since I have to start from the beginning, and it started a while ago....

Can I just follow the posts in order? How does it work?
Thanks.

George

Post by George » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:48 pm

farafina wrote:Hi everyone,

I am Farafina and have been studying the Tarot on my own since last summer. I have used the Tarot de Marseille. I would really like to take the classes here but am not sure how to do it. Since I have to start from the beginning, and it started a while ago....

Can I just follow the posts in order? How does it work?
Thanks.
hi farafina! yes, just follow the lesson in order and here is the link to them:

The Way Map:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=41842

we all work at our own pace and there is no rush or hurry to catch up!

take your time and have fun!

ttyl

Bartmanhomer

Post by Bartmanhomer » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Hello. I'm want to learn Tarot. I got a Cachet Deck.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Hi Farafina and Bartmanhomer, welcome :)

Return to “Learn Tarot”