Gem's Tarot Classes - Sign Up & Learn

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

suixing

Post by suixing » Sun May 13, 2007 2:20 pm

Hi All;

I am about to step into the world of tarot, hope there will be lots of guidance from you all.

I have also downloaded the free tarot reader software, it looks great!

Wish everyone here all the best.

George

Post by George » Sun May 13, 2007 2:36 pm

suixing wrote:Hi All;

I am about to step into the world of tarot, hope there will be lots of guidance from you all.

I have also downloaded the free tarot reader software, it looks great!

Wish everyone here all the best.
plently of quidance and good reading to help along the way.

welcome  :smt006

candlelady

thanks

Post by candlelady » Sun May 13, 2007 3:00 pm

thank you for the encouragement  a little goes a long way with me.  the conection is here  with my cards I mean.  I love to be able to help people.    I have been reading alot on this form and think I understand something.    with the cards its not really what others say the cards stand for its what you pull from them,  what you feel and pull from  the cards is what makes them yours and deturmines what you "see"  for people.
please let me know if I am on the right path  can't wait to hear from you or anyone else and their  thoughts.

blessd be

George

Re: thanks

Post by George » Sun May 13, 2007 10:01 pm

candlelady wrote:thank you for the encouragement  a little goes a long way with me.  the conection is here  with my cards I mean.  I love to be able to help people.    I have been reading alot on this form and think I understand something.    with the cards its not really what others say the cards stand for its what you pull from them,  what you feel and pull from  the cards is what makes them yours and deturmines what you "see"  for people.
please let me know if I am on the right path  can't wait to hear from you or anyone else and their  thoughts.

blessd be
you are 100% on the right track!   what you see is what you see and not what someone else sees!  :smt005    most here would argue that you don't even need a book!  i tend to disagree because it can help you with the images and the richness of the language but overall it is what you feel and see in the cards!   :smt003

candlelady

Post by candlelady » Mon May 14, 2007 1:10 am

thank you

pupypowa

Post by pupypowa » Mon May 14, 2007 7:48 pm

signing in i have the deck that u have mentions and am reading to learn.... i have downloaed software to assit me in remebering the cards and meanings and key words....lol
its fun.....
so wat are we learning? i want to understand lay out the celtic cross.......and all about the first card placed... and how to pick the right one....

pupypowa

Post by pupypowa » Mon May 14, 2007 7:55 pm

hello i put up a message but it has gone signing in

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon May 14, 2007 9:06 pm

Hi pupypowa,welcome to mystic board and the learn tarot forum,

dreamfairy

tarot class

Post by dreamfairy » Tue May 15, 2007 5:26 pm

Hi,

I'm Dreamfairy and just joined.  I would love to join your class.  I have the Rider Waite deck already.  Peace & Light to you all.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 15, 2007 8:44 pm

Hi Dream Fairy, welcome, glad to see you have found us. The classes are all linked from here http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26360 The Way Map. have fun and if you need anything let us know :)

teresassmad

Post by teresassmad » Wed May 16, 2007 12:38 am

Hi. I'm Teresassmad and I've downloaded the software to learn tarot. I've always been interested in learning, but never had the opportunity. Now that I'm older (52), I'm making the opportunity to learn a lot of things I've always been interested in.

I don't get a lot of time to post in the evenings, but during the day, I've got tons of time and I'm a fast learner!

So count me in!

George

Post by George » Wed May 16, 2007 8:36 am

teresassmad wrote:Hi. I'm Teresassmad and I've downloaded the software to learn tarot. I've always been interested in learning, but never had the opportunity. Now that I'm older (52), I'm making the opportunity to learn a lot of things I've always been interested in.

I don't get a lot of time to post in the evenings, but during the day, I've got tons of time and I'm a fast learner!

So count me in!
Welcome  :smt006

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed May 16, 2007 11:19 am

Hi Teressamad, Welcome,  The classes are all linked from here http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26360 The Way Map. have fun and if you need anything let us know

teresassmad

Post by teresassmad » Wed May 16, 2007 8:34 pm

Thank you! I've been trying to catch up with everyone else by reading what has already been posted, but had to stop. Had an 8 year old that had surgery to remove tubes from his ears today.

Haven't really had a chance to post, but will soon.

Thanks for making me feel welcome!

BTW, some of the insights have been VERY interesting!

George

Post by George » Wed May 16, 2007 8:52 pm

teresassmad wrote:Thank you! I've been trying to catch up with everyone else by reading what has already been posted, but had to stop. Had an 8 year old that had surgery to remove tubes from his ears today.

Haven't really had a chance to post, but will soon.

Thanks for making me feel welcome!

BTW, some of the insights have been VERY interesting!
i said a prayer for you, your family, his friends and him for a quick recovers and stressfree hosptial stay.  

see you posting soon  :smt002  :smt006

Return to “Learn Tarot”